luirdp

Sep 10, 2017
This Cliffhanger is kind of a scandal right ?! Made me laugh tho, don’t know if it was the expected reaction.

Every Lis seems to have their moment,
but it’s a shame that you have to be dating Layla for Elena’s content, I just wanted a simple and romantic story. Oh, why love has to be so complicated ^^

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
finally continued playing
that melissa dream redeemed nyx for the cliffhanger bullshit
yes, I like melissa that much
now if we get to bang layla in this episode too, I may even say this was the best episode so far :HideThePain:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
finally continued playing
that melissa dream redeemed nyx for the cliffhanger bullshit
yes, I like melissa that much
now if we get to bang layla in this episode too, I may even say this was the best episode so far :HideThePain:
Yeah I hope so , I'm tired of eating the same pussy over and over again every update , its time to try and taste something new

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
on one of my playthroughs, the mc fucks Rachel in his mom's office and she has cameras in there so she finds out about it. also gave mc a blowjob on the airplane if you don't go with Lexi.
i also caught the hint from Brooke about Rachel potentially being the girl behind the dumpster. and..could that also mean that Brooke killed her? probably not, but you never know eh..
and..did we just get a hint about Erynn's biological dad? they don't call this game Intertwined for nothing.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Literally the only downside of this game is that there are so many LIs, yet no (full, or almost full) harem path will ever happen.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes