Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
As far as i'm aware, none of the moms are going to be available.

Not sure if joking but i'll bite anyway, that's never going to happen.
Yeah, this has been stated and discussed before. A lot. But what got me thinking was a statement from Nyx herself:

You haven't met all the LI's yet. As the banner of the game shows.
Both of them are showing in the banner, aren't they?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, this has been stated and discussed before. A lot. But what got me thinking was a statement from Nyx herself:

Both of them are showing in the banner, aren't they?
I don't see any reason why Melissa is out of bounds (unless on the Erynn route, dating Mom and daughter would be a no-no if sisters (Layla and Alexis) are a no-no). However there's no doubt about Emily being MC's biological mother so she is out of bounds by patreon rules and I can't see Nyx risking her patreon just for that.

Reactions: rftbruce

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't see any reason why Melissa is out of bounds (unless on the Erynn route, dating Mom and daughter would be a no-no if sisters (Layla and Alexis) are a no-no). However there's no doubt about Emily being MC's biological mother so she is out of bounds by patreon rules and I can't see Nyx risking her patreon just for that.
2 reasons.

She's his mothers best friend and her daughter has a crush on him, 2 people she would never hurt.

Nyx likes to tease with the dreams and such but the chances of anything happening there are very slim.

Reactions: LSC82 and c_oriole

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Only dream content with Melissa (friends mom). There isn't going to be any actual content there.

As far as i'm aware, none of the moms are going to be available.

Not sure if joking but i'll bite anyway, that's never going to happen.
How do you get the dream? I followed the melissa path in the walkthrough but didn't see any dreams. when does it happen?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
2 reasons.

She's his mothers best friend and her daughter has a crush on him, 2 people she would never hurt.

Nyx likes to tease with the dreams and such but the chances of anything happening there are very slim.
Quite easy to get onto a friend path with Erynn so that would not be too much of an issue. The mother's best friend issue could be a problem (especially as they appear to have been involved with each other in the past potentially). However Nyx has shown a willingness to let hormones rule over the brains of some of the girls in the game, Alexis knew about MC and Erynn, and knew Erynn still had feelings for MC when she fucked him on the plane, Gabi has a husband and still fucked MC (and is still willing to continue the relationship in latest chapter despite knowing he's a student). I wouldn't rule out potential scenes with Melissa in the future even if a full Melissa path won't be possible.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1009446

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-05
Release Date: 2022-11-04
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - -
Part 1: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 4: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.7): - - - MEGA
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: Multi Mod - Walkthrough - Italian - German - Hungarian - Turkish - Brazil portuguese
Fan Signatures:
Rhykio thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 812910 View attachment 812917 View attachment 812920 View attachment 812912 View attachment 812916 View attachment 812925 View attachment 812921 View attachment 812913 View attachment 812919 View attachment 812918 View attachment 812924 View attachment 836003 View attachment 836004 View attachment 836006 View attachment 836005 View attachment 836002
The game looks great, but without incest, I don't have the time. Just being honest.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Quite easy to get onto a friend path with Erynn so that would not be too much of an issue. The mother's best friend issue could be a problem (especially as they appear to have been involved with each other in the past potentially). However Nyx has shown a willingness to let hormones rule over the brains of some of the girls in the game, Alexis knew about MC and Erynn, and knew Erynn still had feelings for MC when she fucked him on the plane, Gabi has a husband and still fucked MC (and is still willing to continue the relationship in latest chapter despite knowing he's a student). I wouldn't rule out potential scenes with Melissa in the future even if a full Melissa path won't be possible.
Yeah I don’t see why Melissa is out of bounds. Last time I remember during q&a nyx didn’t want to reveal or deny what options would be with her, which is very different from outright denial.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
seems to be some pathing issues or something. Can be with Layla and will for some reason tell you to ask out Valeria and would even help you with it.

Another case would be Elena tells you that her brothers ask why you arent around lately and miss you, even if you never get the scene where you help her with her cheer routine. Double odd since when that happens and you are with her at the beach the brothers ask who you are and if you're Elenas boyfriend as if they've never seen you before like it normally should be. So it jumps around a lot. Some triggers must be missing.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah I don’t see why Melissa is out of bounds. Last time I remember during q&a nyx didn’t want to reveal or deny what options would be with her, which is very different from outright denial.
Yeah exactly. This is a game about drama, and it actually makes sense considering all the build up. Did the dev explicitly say "no melissa will not be having sex with MC?" Or is it just fan speculation?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Erryn romance path I think. There are so many damn paths it's hard to keep track of. But the Path where I only went for Erryn I got it
Pretty sure you can get it without being on Erryn path. Just has to do with getting enough love points with Melissa and i think you can do that without being on Erryn's path at all.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes