The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, help me out with this one, please:

I was using scrappy's mod. With it, I could tell Nikki that we had to chat (disclosing to her that the MC have met someone - Layla) and then, when leaving, she says she won't be as forgiving next time around (I had the weekend with her). I thought she'd leave when the "we need to talk" option is picked.

Then, I tried something else with Koga's mod. With it, I didn't commit to Layla beforehand, but when I told Nikki that we had to talk, she left with Emily driving.

What's the difference between these scenarios? Between telling Nikki that you have to talk and still have your weekend with her and telling her the same with her leaving almost right away?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'm playing through Intertwined for the first time and I gotta say... Episode 4 so far the MC is emitting strong magic dick energy with how every girl so far practically creams herself within three sentences of speaking with him. Does this change at some point or is he a magic dick all through the whole thing?

Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing through Intertwined for the first time and I gotta say... Episode 4 so far the MC is emitting strong magic dick energy with how every girl so far practically creams herself within three sentences of speaking with him. Does this change at some point or is he a magic dick all through the whole thing?
he will be magic dick.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean you could do worse, at least he's more attractive than 90% of male mcs (nohomo), and most of his lines DON'T make him sound like a huge douche or a sniveling nerd - those two types encompassing almost all f95 male mcs, so I'll give some leeway...... if there was one legit criticism of him it'd be he's kinda vanilla; just "there", no personality, but this can be a good design choice for an mc so the player projects themselves onto a blank canvas.

Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the mc is ok. not really a fan of tattoos in general, but since he fucks the tattoo artist babe, who i would like to see more of, it's fine i guess. he is a bit too nice especially with that asshat Zack. next time i play through from the start, i will be treating Zack like the piece of shit he is. hope the dev removes that underwear exchange scene too, that's just gross. overall i love this game and can't wait for the next update. i love Erynn too..damn she is so hot.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
the mc is ok. not really a fan of tattoos in general, but since he fucks the tattoo artist babe, who i would like to see more of, it's fine i guess. he is a bit too nice especially with that asshat Zack. next time i play through from the start, i will be treating Zack like the piece of shit he is. hope the dev removes that underwear exchange scene too, that's just gross. overall i love this game and can't wait for the next update. i love Erynn too..damn she is so hot.
just have enough points with Val and you can do the scene with her instead of Zach.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked
Progress Update - Gallery - Re-Coding

Small update.
The re-coding progress is going better than expected. But maybe that's because the first episodes are very easy without the many routes and possibilities that are to come in the later episodes.
I cleaned up lots of code. Relabeled the scenes for the gallery. Removed unnecessary lines and added new statements that make everything easier to navigate.
The code for episode 1 had more of an overhaul since it will get new renders too. There are a few new script lines and others were removed.
I changed the choice between Layla and Erynn after the club scene. Whatever you choose there, you can still be on the other girl's route if you want to do so. All in all, Layla's point thresholds have been reduced and it's a little easier now to stay on her route. That also opens up the possibility to have more girls in 1 playthrough.
Another big change is that Alexis won't break up with you that easily. Now it will be a combination of different scenes. If you keep ignoring her in several scenes though, her route ends. The concert scene is a must-do! to stay on her route. That change also opens up other route possibilities.
I've added a new statement for Alexis --> Alexis_Dated = True/False. That comes in handy in later episodes if you meet her again, she reacts differently. Something I couldn't do before.
I'll probably rerender a few images from episode 2 as well, since the last scene in episode 1 continues on in 2. Just to make that scene uniform.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Unlocked
Progress Update - Gallery - Re-Coding

Small update.
The re-coding progress is going better than expected. But maybe that's because the first episodes are very easy without the many routes and possibilities that are to come in the later episodes.
I cleaned up lots of code. Relabeled the scenes for the gallery. Removed unnecessary lines and added new statements that make everything easier to navigate.
The code for episode 1 had more of an overhaul since it will get new renders too. There are a few new script lines and others were removed.
I changed the choice between Layla and Erynn after the club scene. Whatever you choose there, you can still be on the other girl's route if you want to do so. All in all, Layla's point thresholds have been reduced and it's a little easier now to stay on her route. That also opens up the possibility to have more girls in 1 playthrough.
Another big change is that Alexis won't break up with you that easily. Now it will be a combination of different scenes. If you keep ignoring her in several scenes though, her route ends. The concert scene is a must-do! to stay on her route. That change also opens up other route possibilities.
I've added a new statement for Alexis --> Alexis_Dated = True/False. That comes in handy in later episodes if you meet her again, she reacts differently. Something I couldn't do before.
I'll probably rerender a few images from episode 2 as well, since the last scene in episode 1 continues on in 2. Just to make that scene uniform.
translation .... broken saves back to chapter 1!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
renounce all the drama ridden wenches nd choose valeria, the only angel capable of guiding you to happiness (assuming Layla is busy at the moment)

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes