Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
let's be real, iris is gonna kill all them bitches for hurting erynn and jawguy
I still want to see Iris give the MC one more good tumble before it's over. Get his head in a nice leg lock while being sent to happyland. Somebody riding her face at the same time is totally optional.

That short hair look on her hits all the right buttons for me, and I am usually not fond of the blonde.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I still want to see Iris give the MC one more good tumble before it's over. Get his head in a nice leg lock while being sent to happyland. Somebody riding her face at the same time is totally optional.

That short hair look on her hits all the right buttons for me, and I am usually not fond of the blonde.
you and I seem to be the only two people here who dig iris with that short hair
since erynn is her half sister, iris + lexi is the obvious threesome imo

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Maybe you can cuck Zach?
for that he needs a wife or girlfriend... so cucking can beging in 3 ...2...1....
roughly 80 years from now at the current level of emotional maturity he is developing!

i am aiming at a more reasonable fuck his sister and Cuck Cara and Nikki´s father!
The world where a guy like Zach in a game written by a female gets any more attention from women that the occasional flick off never existed, doesn't exist and will never exist.
He is everything, short of a rapist, that women despise. And rightly so.
are you not selling Zach too short (all puns intended!), he can still be a rapist!
most rapists are friendly to the victims and normally catch them by surprise
the trope that rapists are regular violent assholes is just that a trope that does not hold up to scrutiny
80% of the times they are... lets call a spade a spade and come out with it... male feminists!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Gonna mention it for the last time. Wanna the issue (???) finally closed. At least to me. Yeah, I know, that makes no sense since changes are coming, but it was the principle of the thing, so... Some free time wasted. Bug-free now. I mean Ep. 10. On all possible paths. Here the question is - are there some who still need it (newbies maybe)? If so, I could share:LOL: The official unofficial bugfix, if you like:LOL: Btw, 2 weeks ago I knew nothing about Python coding, so thanks Nyx:ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sounds like a MMF 3-some chance to me, as everyone is talking about them....
It's not gay when it's in a 3-way..

though man oh man all the zach hostility here perplexes me, guy is written to be unlikable but surprised more didnt get subconsciously triggered by the whole truth or dare thing like I did. If you cant relate to his perspective there, count yourself lucky.

Gonna mention it for the last time. Wanna the issue (???) finally closed. At least to me. Yeah, I know, that makes no sense since changes are coming, but it was the principle of the thing, so... Some free time wasted. Bug-free now. I mean Ep. 10. On all possible paths. Here the question is - are there some who still need it (newbies maybe)? If so, I could share:LOL: The official unofficial bugfix, if you like:LOL: Btw, 2 weeks ago I knew nothing about Python coding, so thanks Nyx:ROFLMAO:
probably one of my favorite things about games like renpy stuff is you can easily dive in and learn and explore what's going on, toying around with making your own changes or paths, it's like the elder scrolls of adult games (redundant?)

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The main page says v0.10.2. But none of the links are to that version, they are all to 0.10.1

I had to go elsewhere to find 0.10.2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J.R.
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes