melissa route=chad route
otherwise layla

I'll go on val route only if nyx gives us the rimjob on jawguy :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
translation .... broken saves back to chapter 1!
more like broken saves on chapter 11.

Sorry for my bad English. game will have incest route? because i feel sus mc and his mom.
no incest, closest is mc fuking his near step-sister.

And that very clearly says Android - . It says nothing about Win/Linux or Mac. Hence my OP, and maybe that should be changed to avoid the obvious confusion.
well you can report op and request it to be moved elsewhere. luck with that although.

Reactions: Sasanid

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
And that very clearly says Android - . It says nothing about Win/Linux or Mac. Hence my OP, and maybe that should be changed to avoid the obvious confusion.
The Android text is only there so they can use it as a link once the android version is available.
Just because it says Android - doesn't mean that that link will give you the android download.
If you want to update from 0.10.1 you can grab the download and it will be fine, it is NOT the android download.
If it was Android, the Android text itself would have been red, not that hard to understand if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Unlocked
Progress Update - Gallery - Re-Coding

Small update.
The code for episode 1 had more of an overhaul since it will get new renders too. There are a few new script lines and others were removed.

I'll probably rerender a few images from episode 2 as well, since the last scene in episode 1 continues on in 2.
Hmm, lately, lots of Devs are going the "re-rendering/overhaul' route. Instead of just finishing a game, updating it and etc afterwards, they decide to do it all now, before even finishing. It's like, I just see a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a....

Melissa fan I hope you didn't have to pay to see this post on Patreon... if so... I am sorry and thank you :(

Reactions: Melissa fan

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
@Melissa fan I hope you didn't have to pay to see this post on Patreon... if so... I am sorry and thank you :(
I pay $3 a month. I've been playing this game since day 1 and I've never paid for a game before. My plan is to cancel Patreon after a year which would be around $40. I'm happy to pay $40 for this game which is what I pay for a lot of Telltale games and Life is Strange.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I pay $3 a month. I've been playing this game since day 1 and I've never paid for a game before. My plan is to cancel Patreon after a year which would be around $40. I'm happy to pay $40 for this game which is what I pay for a lot of Telltale games and Life is Strange.
I mean, as long as you are happy, aren't getting taken advantage of, and you get your money's worth, I would say that is the only thing that matters :3 I am assuming you don't live in the US? because LiS is $20 here. Sorry :( I wish you didn't have to pay so much for those games. I hope you wait for sales, because, Steam and sales are like, a blessing lol. I'd get them cheaper for you if I could. I'd just have to gift them to you through Steam x3

Reactions: Melissa fan

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hmm, lately, lots of Devs are going the "re-rendering/overhaul' route.
Speaking as a developer doing this currently, artists in any medium are always improving, and in a saturated market/medium like this, first impressions are everything. Seeing as most developers have very little experience when they start, most of what they do early on isn't going to look nearly as good 10 months down the line, not to mention nearly three years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the opening of your VN is lackluster in either writing or visuals/aesthetics, you'll be turning away a good portion of any new players that might stumble through and have the means of supporting. I'm not saying that an overhaul is the right or wrong way to go about it, as there's several ways to approach doing it, but it's hardly milking, copying, or anything of that sort. It's actually more damaging to the present for a developer than it is the future, if anything. But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
If the opening of your VN is lackluster in either writing

I'm not saying that an overhaul is the right or wrong way to go about it, as there's several ways to approach doing it

but it's hardly milking, copying, or anything of that sort.

Lol, most games are done by non-English speakers. Half the time, the dialogue is horrendous. Hell, even some completed games on Steam have typos and bad English. I always spot it.

Well, your post sounds like it's leaning towards "a overhaul is nice" and yes, several ways to approach many things. I agree.

I can tell the difference in the images but, I wouldn't bother you to overhaul it immediately. Plus, why are the frames different? did you add her face in the overhaul and leave her face out the shot in the old version? It doesn't look right. If you had an actual shot fer shot, so we can see the full difference, that would help. Again, I am sure the overhaul image would still look better, but the "overhaul" just seems like a remastered version lol. Better graphics, updated everything! Something that can be done "after" the game is finished.

I'll let their actions speak for themselves. If I am wrong and they aren't milking/taking advantage of people, then, I am wrong and my fault. I am sure there are loyal Devs who do care and more, it's just that the bad stick out more than the good. They know how to catch and draw your attention and keep it, just enough to strike! and then poof, they disappear into the night, without a care in the world but with pockets full of caring/loving/fans money.

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
The re-coding progress is going better than expected.
I cleaned up lots of code. Relabeled the scenes for the gallery. Removed unnecessary lines and added new statements that make everything easier to navigate.
There are a few new script lines and others were removed.
Oh, Nyx, please no more bugs, just no more bugs, both old and new ones. Enough of that. Just make sure you did it perfect before you gonna release it. A couple of extra days of testing and checking won't hurt anyone, I'm telling you. Stay enthusiastic but careful.

This is my mental message to the future version of you:rolleyes:

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
here are some interesting comments from the person very, very, very close to the dev:

- The only ones confirmed to be love interests are: Alexis, Erynn, Layla, Elena, Nikki, Cara, Melissa

- Maybe once the Erynn situation is cleared and MC and Erynn spend more time together, there will be more Melissa.
Melissa didn't really have an introduction just yet imo. The flashback was Emily centered. Maybe we'll get more of an introduction when Erynn's dad (John?) joins the picture.

- I'd be more concerned about Valeria since she involved herself.

- And because of that Valeria will get shot! Or stabbed or... Take your pick

- People started to dislike Erynn the moment they found out she isn't a virgin. And from that point, they stopped caring and probably stopped reading what the story tells us.

- We didn't have influence at all. When Nyx was creating the scenes with Nikki, she herself liked her and decided to keep her in. But only in the "official version".
In the "Dev version" of the game, there is an option where MC freezes in that situation and Nikki dies. The renders are pretty brutal.

note: all of the above comments are in this thread. also, all comments are a bit dated, so tread carefully.

similar to badik's bella, melissa is ripe and ready for youngblood's cock. it's just matter of time (imho 2-3 updates at most).

Ariostebaldo , i bet you remember who the mysterious person is ;)
If incest with Emily isn't on the table why is Nyx allowing us to blueball ourselves with light incest scenes?

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I mean, as long as you are happy, aren't getting taken advantage of, and you get your money's worth, I would say that is the only thing that matters :3 I am assuming you don't live in the US? because LiS is $20 here. Sorry :( I wish you didn't have to pay so much for those games. I hope you wait for sales, because, Steam and sales are like, a blessing lol. I'd get them cheaper for you if I could. I'd just have to gift them to you through Steam x3
I'm in Australia where most stuff is almost double the US price. Most $60 AAA games cost $100 here. I play everything on Xbox and I usually wait for Game Pass or sales except for the games I really love like GTA, TWD Telltale series and next year I'll buy The Wolf Among Us day 1. I don't mind giving Nyx a few bucks because she is one person making the game and it is one of my favourite games on the site. I am also playing a lot of different games for free on this site.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Oh, Nyx, please no more bugs, just no more bugs, both old and new ones. Enough of that. Just make sure you did it perfect before you gonna release it. A couple of extra days of testing and checking won't hurt anyone, I'm telling you. Stay enthusiastic but careful.

This is my mental message to the future version of you:rolleyes:
It seems she's acknowledging the flaw of 100% Alexis free not working as expected, i think that was you that shared my complaints right?
So improvements are coming in some areas.

The Layla cut off was very harsh too, i'm glad Nyx saw the same way.

If incest with Emily isn't on the table why is Nyx allowing us to blueball ourselves with light incest scenes?
Twisted sense of humor, the more people talk and ask about incest more jokes and teasing she does.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes