LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
what that means for a dev "time to spare" :unsure: ? it's obvious that time between updates will go up :( .

imho she's way too optimistic in terms of finishing reworked episode 10 so fast. also, no guarantees that rework will be less buggy.
I think many of us have seen this kind of "semi-remakes" be the kiss of death to projects before, which is why it causes some anxiety.
And even when things work out, it inevitably to pushes back what we are truly looking for which is the next chapter of the story.

Let's see how this will play out.
Unfortunately with the Patreons and Discord users we have no hope they will accept what the queen says
People do tend to get very protective and territorial with projects they like.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
KoGa3 is quite a reputable modder and provides the mod for this game...
KoGa3 is an exception to the rule.
Not that others are not.
Is one whom Goes above and beyond helping many when others have sound reason to steer clear.

Reactions: LSC82

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I share the same sentiment. For example, I would enjoy if the DPC went to rework the first episodes of BaDIK after he finishes the game in 2040, but it's not something that is needed too.

It's certainly being reworked in some capacity, and it sets the precedent for more, either way, it doesn't matter. The game will change and saves will be bricked. People are allowed to share their frustration towards this and it's not like there hasn't been games that stagnated due to things like this, so it's understandable the reaction of many in here.

Aside from that, I believe there might be something wrong with you. It looks like you have lost your cool over nothing, really. This a forum, if you don't want people to share their thoughts, then you are in the wrong place. Seriously, take a chill pill. It's not that deep.
she's trying to relate things that got nothing to do with one another to label an opinion she doesn't agree as something worse, just to validate her point. I don't find this amusing at all, I think that's a dirty trick.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-10, v0.10.2] [Nyx] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 12.67GB
Repack size: 1.87GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: If you have my previous repack you could use Update Only (314MB) from below link.
Update Only from v0.9.x to v0.10.2 = WorkUpload

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only (1.68MB) in below link.
Update Only from v0.10.1 to v0.10.2 = WorkUpload or Original

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
Hey FAP. I have the 0.10 version of the game and can i download the update only from 0.9 to 0.10.2?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-10, v0.10.5] [Nyx] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 12.21GB
Repack size: 1.4GB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah those normal jeans which open so much that even asscheeks are bare.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I dunno why "smell NTR" :unsure: , i mean John dating MC's mom (your choice) and Erynn having a crush on him..? mmmm ...
i really wouldn't mind that and maybe i'd like to play an additional side or John's side.

I would really like that possibility :cool:

P.S. Don't hate me , but i like NTR

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I dunno why "smell NTR" :unsure: , i mean John dating MC's mom (your choice) and Erynn having a crush on him..? mmmm ...
i really wouldn't mind that and maybe i'd like to play an additional side or John's side.

I would really like that possibility :cool:

P.S. Don't hate me , but i like NTR
as long as we don't get cucked by Zach, because I'll be burning my hard drive then

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes