MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Good eye. I'm willing to be wrong. ;) They seem very similar to me, though. Looks more like Blaire with Sinisa's skin on it.
Never tried this combo, don't own Sinisa model, just Blaire one. Peoples say Nami is mix with some models of Sase, but Ocean usually playing with morphs and skins, probably used Blaire model in WIAB for Willy's auntie. She looks like older variant of her.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There was no Elena cameo, you need to pull your head out of your ass, friend. Nyx didn't create the model, and there's a fair bit of difference betwixt our joyous Elena and DIK's Tiffani. Especially considering we've known about her for over a year now, it's a bit late to throw a tantrum. She appeared in episode 8 at the dorm party with friends. That was November of 2021.
(add to that Elena looks a lot more like Katie from Where the Heart Is, only slightly less monkey-like)

The two have only superficial similarities. I don't see you being a champion of Cassie from Dr. Amana or Nami in Summer's Gone (Layla here-same model with even fewer differences).

Whatever methods you use to chill, employ them soon to save yourself a little stress.
Imagine still being surprised that the same character models can appear in different games.

Pretty sure Julia is also from this model (Sinisa).
Oh yeah, even the skin blemishes are the same.
I've seen Sinisa/Julia in other games too, the abandoned "Stay true, Stay you" was one.

Reactions: MIkedante

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I've seen Sinisa/Julia in other games too, the abandoned "Stay true, Stay you" was one.
Oh, man, I knew I'd seen it somewhere before. Good memory. Kinda wish that one had lasted, not that I'm raising any objections to Intertwined (other than the dead-men-walking, Zach and Ethan). It hops around a bit and since I'm a scatterbrain it can feel disjointed, but I take the blame for that, I never fully recovered from my first surgery. Ah well. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to more, I'm especially curious about the options with Gabi and Sha'carri down the line. Nyx certainly has a talent for creating a variety of women in-game who hit almost all of my positive taste buttons.

Reactions: chest44 and LSC82

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I bet she tested on the new version of the Witcher 3 lol.

Anyway, that's great news, things are back on track and probably even better.
I've been testing it for 3 hours a day, at 4K 80 FPS with normal DLSS and 110 FPS with DLSS (3) Frame Generation, that is a little broken and drops to 2 FPS for 5 seconds after every scene or menu :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Oh, man, I knew I'd seen it somewhere before. Good memory. Kinda wish that one had lasted, not that I'm raising any objections to Intertwined (other than the dead-men-walking, Zach and Ethan). It hops around a bit and since I'm a scatterbrain it can feel disjointed, but I take the blame for that, I never fully recovered from my first surgery. Ah well. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to more, I'm especially curious about the options with Gabi and Sha'carri down the line. Nyx certainly has a talent for creating a variety of women in-game who hit almost all of my positive taste buttons.
I liked that one too, shame it went caputz.
Nyx taste in ladies matches mine for the most part (and she does a good job keeping the stories mysterious and open). Intertwined doesn't have a "by the numbers" feel with their characters, with characters being brought on because "we need a loli, milf...", it feels like every character exists because the dev truly wants it.

I've been testing it for 3 hours a day, at 4K 80 FPS with normal DLSS and 110 FPS with DLSS (3) Frame Generation, that is a little broken and drops to 2 FPS for 5 seconds after every scene or menu :ROFLMAO:
I don't even have an RTX capable card right now, decided the 2000 gen wasn't good enough, when the 3000 launched the market went crazy...
And now Nvidia priced me out with these new cards

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and cxx

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I don't even have an RTX capable card right now, decided the 2000 gen wasn't good enough, when the 3000 launched the market went crazy...
And now Nvidia priced me out with these new cards
I had a 2080, 3080Ti and now a 4090 and i don't think i've played 10 RTX games since then lol. Until now, the performance hit was too big to be worth it, DLSS 3 is interesting but it needs to be supported, which it won't be if the dev is closer to AMD. The prices have sadly gone crazy, even more than in the mining craze, for EU people the EUR/USD doesn't help either.

Anyway, Nyx will probably benefit a lot from it, the jump from 3090 to 4090 is around 60%, maybe more in rendering and she can save 80-100W for no performance loss by running 2700mhz @ 0.95v and a little memory overclock +500, would be faster, cooler and more effective if power bill is a concern :D

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need 2 cards. :p

• Haha
Reactions: mitymity

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
I had a 2080, 3080Ti and now a 4090 and i don't think i've played 10 RTX games since then lol. Until now, the performance hit was too big to be worth it, DLSS 3 is interesting but it needs to be supported, which it won't be if the dev is closer to AMD. The prices have sadly gone crazy, even more than in the mining craze, for EU people the EUR/USD doesn't help either.

Anyway, Nyx will probably benefit a lot from it, the jump from 3090 to 4090 is around 60%, maybe more in rendering and she can save 80-100W for no performance loss by running 2700mhz @ 0.95v and a little memory overclock +500, would be faster, cooler and more effective if power bill is a concern :D
I know that’s the case for gaming, but is it the same for rendering? (also got a 4090)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
When I see how high these cards are makes me glad I'm not a PC gamer
I had an acceptable 2080 (got it for a hell of a bargain), and mid-price hikes I got my hands on a 3090FE. Paid far, far more than I should have, there's no doubts about that, but it was absolutely worth it. The improvement in RTX performance alone made CP2077 go from slide show to fully playable with all the effects turned on and cranked up to max. If the 40-series cards have a decent RTX core boost to them as well, it must be buttery smooth now (at 3440x1440 resolution).

The crypto miners scraping up every card they could get, coupled with COVID devastating the supply lines globally, really put a hurt on the average gamer, there's no question, but during that same time (thanks, NewEgg!) I was also able to score both a 3070 and a 3080 at their proper prices, which I then passed on to others at no markup (because i was still working out the deal on my 3090 with a local resident).

If one is doing VN renders, rather than high-framerate gaming, I suspect the shortages impacted them a fair bit less, except as in the case when one's card has a meltdown and you've suddenly lost all your rendering power. The secondary problem here is that the companies have simply gotten greedy beyond belief. They were so accustom to that fine crypto market (despite them making token efforts to hinder it) and the scalpers clearing shelves that they decided to cut out the middle man and jack their prices up directly. Behold, the most popular coin at the time (Etherium) moves away from the GPU mining, dropping actual demand significantly, and people have no interest in paying ridiculous rates for new hardware that's priced as if it's still a scalper's market.

Even if I had the money to casually throw at a new card right now, I don't think I would. I'll wait at least until the 50 or 60 series cards come out, unless I start making stupid money again.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I know that’s the case for gaming, but is it the same for rendering? (also got a 4090)
For sure there's no need to use 420-450W if the same performance is possible from 320-340W. Or 98% performance at 280W.

Looking at some benchmarks, it seems it's a lot faster than the 3090:

Not sure how Daz3D compares to Blender but ok.

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
For sure there's no need to use 420-450W if the same performance is possible from 320-340W. Or 98% performance at 280W.

Looking at some benchmarks, it seems it's a lot faster than the 3090:

Not sure how Daz3D compares to Blender but ok.
But is it faster than *two* 3090s, that's a question a lot of devs are facing.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes