Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have not completed my first playthrough yet. I have made it to the point where Zach introduces his good friend Ethan to the MC. It pains me to say it, but seriously, at this point I am beginning to think that Zach is hopeless.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Well, already finished my first playthrough. Very good game. Looking forward to new content. If the development of the story continues at the current pace, which I personally think is perfect, there should be plenty of episodes still to come, don't you think?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, already finished my first playthrough. Very good game. Looking forward to new content. If the development of the story continues at the current pace, which I personally think is perfect, there should be plenty of episodes still to come, don't you think?
at least few episodes. restart might be needed on next update.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I love how Val's personality moves from "cute but crazy", to clumsy to confident, to taking control, play(er)ful and flirtatious to melting from the MCs compliments, and uncertain to deliberate.

I hope the final build-up with Elena will also have a lot of internal fireworks.

Nyx does a good job here of building up to the first kiss between her and the MC.

I especially love those subtle looks of uncertainty mixed with anticipation on both their faces in the lower right-hand corner still. Those are authentic looks and emotions one can get before a first kiss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2022
I love how Val's personality moves from "cute but crazy", to clumsy to confident, to taking control, play(er)ful and flirtatious to melting from the MCs compliments, and uncertain to deliberate.

I hope the final build-up with Elena will also have a lot of internal fireworks.

Nyx does a good job here of building up to the first kiss between her and the MC.

I especially love those subtle looks of uncertainty mixed with anticipation on both their faces in the lower right-hand corner still. Those are authentic looks and emotions one can get before a first kiss.

Well said, it's such good craftsmanship. I really like the scene afterwards too when she's

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 21, 2022
Yes. I agree.

Val tells her mom that she's still finding her way with the MC but the way she looks at their picture says otherwise and that emotional punctuation with the "...".

I'm assuming her mother gave birth to Val when she was very young. They seem to have more of an older sister, younger sister vibe in their relationship unlike the other young moms (Emily, Melissa, Adriana) who act like moms to their kids.

I am very new to AVNs, and have honestly played only a few of them, but I love this one the most. It has its flaws but it's very good with it attention to character and behavior details.

Ye good spot, that's more than likely their dynamic. Makes me wonder how much content is left in the game really, with Val only starting to be fleshed out. Plus we've had interactions with all the other parents now right?

I feel the same about the game and AVN's in general. I've played all the top rated ones and some others further down the list (such as this) but only about 3-4 games make me feel what this game can. Layla+Lexi path is heartbreaking, same with Nikki tbh if you split. It's that character/behavior/dialogue you are talking about, its so good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
(Emily, Melissa, Adriana)
look i hate to be the one that defends single mothers but... you mean the poor singlemothers who must be at the same time mother and father? because when a man is present he plays the bad cop and the mother can become the best friend!

melissa no need to say it...
Emily no matter how much Andre tries he is not his bio dad and she does not give him a chance...

Adriana was married to the sports legend so for him to become a legend he probably was not much at home changing diapers...

basically not all single mothers but all had a sort of single mothers experience!

once again i hate myself for being that guy but give the milf´s a break, can not be easy!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes