mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Ethan Ethan Ethan By any one you choose because I think Ethan is much much worse than zack.
Ethan is worse.

If you scroll back, I have a Kill Bill one where The Bride kills Zach and Ethan in the sword fight.

I have a version of that with Erynn coming up.

I also have a version of Val and Ethan from Bloodsport coming up.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Ethan Ethan Ethan By any one you choose because I think Ethan is much much worse than zack.
In case you haven't seen them, here are the links to my earlier posts of movie parody beatdowns and murders of Zach and Ethan.

The Fellowship of the Ring

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9590288

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9603868

Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9610660

Kill Bill

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9612223

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In case you haven't seen them, here are the links to my earlier posts of movie parody beatdowns and murders of Zach and Ethan.

The Fellowship of the Ring

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9590288

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9603868

Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9610660

Kill Bill

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-2-nyx.53676/post-9612223
thank you very much sir(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Amazing game. Can't wait for the next update.

I just hope the whole ethan plot will solve itself quickly. I hate blackmail plotlines in game when there is no nuclear option. I was glad that John called the plot BS because that was my first tought. I don't know who likes this stuff, I found the npc pretty good but ethan makes him look like a pussy.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked
Update
Hey everyone,
Here's a new update on the situation.
First, thank you all for the information about the graphic cards. The RTX 4080 would have been a downgrade from my 3090 ti, so I contacted support again and asked if there was a possibility to get a 4090 with 24 GB instead. After lots of explaining why I need that card and what I do, they agreed that the 4090 would indeed be better.
After they'd received my card and tested it (It was damaged and couldn't be repaired), they sent me a new one. It took a while, but it finally arrived today.

I had help installing it since some cables needed to be switched out.
So far, everything seems to work. I haven't tested creating any renders yet, I will do that probably tomorrow.

Good news. All files are still intact. I bought a second external hard drive and at the moment I'm copying everything to that drive. From scenes to renders to assets,... Everything!
Once that is done, I continue working on the gallery and episode 1 rerender update. I was quite far along, so it shouldn't take too long to finish. I think about 50ish renders and 1 or 2 gallery changes. Then it's up to test as many routes as possible.
I can finally stop stressing about all this.
I still hope I can finish everything up in December/early January and start working on episode 11 right after. So everything should be back to "normal" after Christmas.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Unlocked
Update
Hey everyone,
First, thank you all for the information about the graphic cards. The RTX 4080 would have been a downgrade from my 3090 ti, so I contacted support again and asked if there was a possibility to get a 4090 with 24 GB instead. After lots of explaining why I need that card and what I do, they agreed that the 4090 would indeed be better.
After they'd received my card and tested it (It was damaged and couldn't be repaired), they sent me a new one. It took a while, but it finally arrived today.

So far, everything seems to work. I haven't tested creating any renders yet, I will do that probably tomorrow.

Good news. All files are still intact. I bought a second external hard drive and at the moment I'm copying everything to that drive. From scenes to renders to assets,... Everything!
Once that is done, I continue working on the gallery and episode 1 rerender update. I was quite far along, so it shouldn't take too long to finish. I think about 50ish renders and 1 or 2 gallery changes. Then it's up to test as many routes as possible.
I still hope I can finish everything up in December/early January and start working on episode 11 right after. So everything should be back to "normal" after Christmas.
I hope Nyx make a remake of the entire game, whatever my princess wants, I'll accept it

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Unlocked
Update
Hey everyone,

OK , Waiting.

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Puh, we can be lucky that Nyx isn't gone the 4080 downgrade solution. :eek:
I mean, anUpgrade is much better then get a Downgrade. :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Unlocked
Update
Hey everyone,

hey hey maties we be ready to launch a new attack and get that booty soon enough harghhh har har

for the booty!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I bet she tested on the new version of the Witcher 3 lol.

Anyway, that's great news, things are back on track and probably even better.

Reactions: Trojaner

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
This is by far the best game ever, forever... and since the dik, dik with no dik, did this Elela Cameo... we will move all our money to this game...
Keep up the good work

Reactions: mnotwoke

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is by far the best game ever, forever... and since the dik, dik with no dik, did this Elela Cameo... we will move all our money to this game...
Keep up the good work
There was no Elena cameo, you need to pull your head out of your ass, friend. Nyx didn't create the model, and there's a fair bit of difference betwixt our joyous Elena and DIK's Tiffani. Especially considering we've known about her for over a year now, it's a bit late to throw a tantrum. She appeared in episode 8 at the dorm party with friends. That was November of 2021.
(add to that Elena looks a lot more like Katie from Where the Heart Is, only slightly less monkey-like)

The two have only superficial similarities. I don't see you being a champion of Cassie from Dr. Amana or Nami in Summer's Gone (Layla here-same model with even fewer differences).

Whatever methods you use to chill, employ them soon to save yourself a little stress.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes