Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
what do you mean? I have a solo Val path where I haven't done anything with Layla and I got this ending scene with her and her Mom after the photo booth (unless I'm missing something?)
View attachment 2558817
Did you go back to the photo booth to kiss with Valeria or Layla? On the Alex route, Layla is a friend, and I kissed Valeria here. While on the Layla route, the kiss was with Layla and as a bonus, she even took a sexy photo for me.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Did you go back to the photo booth to kiss with Valeria or Layla? On the Alex route, Layla is a friend, and I kissed Valeria here. While on the Layla route, the kiss was with Layla and as a bonus, she even took a sexy photo for me.
I am not on anyone else's route in my Val playthrough... it can be a bit tiresome but I have a dedicated save for all the LIs where I don't mess with anyone else

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the story is lovely so Far things go Like WOW
but I wanted to give feed back about how does this Girl Look screenshot0009.png More like this Lady screenshot0010.png
Val looks more like her daughter then her daughter:ROFLMAO:
Edite for the names yeah i add Al xD lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
the story is lovely so Far things go Like WOW
but I wanted to give feed back about how does this Girl Look
Val looks more like her daughter then her daughter:ROFLMAO:
Edite for the names yeah i add Al xD lol
I Don't know but that is one of my favorite scenes with Valerie. She is so damn cute when she makes that weird face wondering what the MC is thinking!

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0002.png does this choice effect anything ??? Because when i first played this game I played without using the WT then I found out that some action i toke won't add point like handshake or Hug I did pick what I would Normally do in real life and that is Handshake
?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
does this choice effect anything ??? Because when i first played this game I played without using the WT then I found out that some action i toke won't add point like handshake or Hug I did pick what I would Normally do in real life and that is Handshake
?
I does not. At least not for now (current update)

Reactions: JoeAngel
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes