Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Since you can only go 1 girl at a time for this game, how many routes will there be? I'm starting from scratch because of 10.5
Many, I'm telling you. As for me, there are 32 different saves that I have so far. I mean ALL options, choices, consequences, dialogues, scenes, etc. NoFriends path is no longer possible to get due to the code Nyx has altered in v0.10.5, so there would be even 33. It's up to you, though.

Anyways, 10 different routes would be enough for you for each female character to get their lewd content, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: valbitterb

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I was thinking of doing a solo path for each girl. It will be be pretty boring for the routes of the two sisters. they're hardly in the story.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I was thinking of doing a solo path for each girl. It will be be pretty boring for the routes of the two sisters. they're hardly in the story.
So, then you can do your Layla, Alexis (+ secret path, optionally), Erynn, Elena (+ Layla, so far), Valeria, Cara, Nikki, Gabi solo paths. You can also include Tori and Melissa in some of them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since you can only go 1 girl at a time for this game, how many routes will there be? I'm starting from scratch because of 10.5
well 1 for each girl (well dating layla until unlocks val), 1 for teacher (quite rewarding path but also quite boring), casual fucks, new girls like sha'carri, some others prolly. we'll be playing this for months when completed.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
well 1 for each girl (well dating layla until unlocks val), 1 for teacher (quite rewarding path but also quite boring), casual fucks, new girls like sha'carri, some others prolly. we'll be playing this for months when completed.
when do i split off from layla to val?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Erynn.png

Quick update:
Working on the 3 shorter scenes for day 2. I've finished the first one and should finish the second one in a day or two. And can't wait to start working on the 3rd which will most likely be my favourite scene of the update.
It's really refreshing working on smaller scenes after 2 bigger ones.
Just a clarification since I always read this in the comments: When I talk about scenes, it doesn't mean it's a sex scene. They can include a sex scene, but it can also be just a phone call, a date, going for a run in the park,...
Other changes:
I've changed someone's eye colour. Well, it's the "same" colour, just a little lighter. I've always had some issues with lighting with the older eyes, just as I did with Emily's eyes before. Now there is better reflection and all in all, looks better.
I've also had to update a LI's room. Still used older assets and they just didn't look good. Now it looks more lively.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
And she is one of the most popular ones
of course, she's the only one who fucks without dating...
i like Lexi but prefer Laila, less sex, but she's young and begin her love/sex-life... In fact, i try to play all routes (but not Emilie !...). I like Nikki or Cara's path too, want to see when Valeria or Elena's path will go too. I also have a path with Tori, Gabi, and let open with Sha'Carry (something like that...).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This game is already exhausting me and I haven't reached the end yet. Unfortunately, I haven't made many saves, so it looks like I'll have to start a new game for the other LIs because of the branches. Alexis, I'm on the main road and now my heart stopped because Nikki appeared at the door. ..And of course "Ex" was released...Oh, and even Erynn hasn't been dumped...My MC life is total chaos now :)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
This game is already exhausting me and I haven't reached the end yet. Unfortunately, I haven't made many saves, so it looks like I'll have to start a new game for the other LIs because of the branches. Alexis, I'm on the main road and now my heart stopped because Nikki appeared at the door. ..And of course "Ex" was released...Oh, and even Erynn hasn't been dumped...My MC life is total chaos now :)
Wait when you can go on a date with Brooke ! who is Valeria's sister and Gabi's niece... or not.

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes