Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I sure as heck hope this isn't the case, I need my Valeria route to be available. :eek:
It's probably just me but when ever i see MC and Val i see some similiarities and just like i said in my previous post i just imagine MC to be girl and i get Val or vice versa. I don't know why but to me they look the same.

Dongslayer87

Mar 8, 2018
It's probably just me but when ever i see MC and Val i see some similiarities and just like i said in my previous post i just imagine MC to be girl and i get Val or vice versa. I don't know why but to me they look the same.
Y'all are high as hell, if you have ever seen a telenovela youd know Alexis is the MC sister and thats why we never see her dads face :p

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
He made a joke to Mister I-only-ask-in-every-thread-about-updates-because-I'm-to-lazy-to-read-threads Bluray over there.
Don't be harsh. You would be amazed how much shit you guys can write on all these threads. Following and reading them all is like half-time job, there is nothing bad asking just about update instead of scrolling through last 20 pages looking for any info in last days/weeks.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
there is nothing bad asking just about update instead of scrolling through last 20 pages looking for any info in last days/weeks.
Top right search : update, and nobody needs to read through 20 pages right? ;) If no recent post comes up there's no news... Or search preview, or whatever you want to know... The only thing wrong with that system is if there's tons of posts just asking when is the next update... Ah well.... ;)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Don't be harsh. You would be amazed how much shit you guys can write on all these threads. Following and reading them all is like half-time job, there is nothing bad asking just about update instead of scrolling through last 20 pages looking for any info in last days/weeks.
This dude is special. He only spams his one question. Mostly he could answer them himself by just reading threads a little backwards or using the search engine. I know many guys here just spamming the threads with annoying waifu wars and silly immature jokes. But that's the same level of annoying like "update when" questions or discussions why a dev is too slow and how this upsets people who didn't pay a cent for anything.

Besides that, if there was a release date, every third post would be about it. So you can't miss it. If you don't immediately see dozens of postings full of anticipation of the release, you don't even need to ask about an update. Nothing is known about it then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Top right search : update, and nobody needs to read through 20 pages right? ;) If no recent post comes up there's no news... Or search preview, or whatever you want to know... The only thing wrong with that system is if there's tons of posts just asking when is the next update... Ah well.... ;)
can choose to view latest 1st.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Erynn.png

The first day is finally finished. I don't like working on the same scene for such a long time but then again, cutting parts of the script to make it shorter, I like even less. As always, I had to create some in-between-scenes renders to reunite all the routes. Those are also difficult to make since they are non-scripted and I never know if I have enough renders to have it make sense for all routes (I should've never made solo routes or only solo routes and changed the story's name to NotSoIntertwined or finally start cutting some girls.). But once I start coding, I see if all routes come together or not.

Started working on day 2 (Wednesday) a few days ago. That day will have 5 scenes. 3 shorter ones (Which won't be Layla or Erynn. That way there's a little more for people who don't play those routes.) and 2, again, pretty long ones. (One is Layla, the other is multiple girls).

The first one is pretty straightforward without many choice-related paths. So it's mostly just following the script and creating the renders.

The second one on the other hand... There are different ways to get that scene, to start with. Then depending on choices with different LIs, they might show up or not,... A new game where you can win or lose (Same as the track competition). And more... So, there's lots going on. Still trying to figure out what's the best way to tackle this without confusing myself.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes