Hadés562

Jun 28, 2018
Man, I feel bad for all the new people that are playing this VN. Imagine just coming to the comment section to see all these spoiler about Eryn and her blackmailing ordeal. :cry: (Glad I'm not taking that route cause Valeria best girl.) :love:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
the reaction would be the same if it was true ntr its close enough for most to be upset by it.
Why should anyone bother about this? I've never understand this (anti-)NTR-thingy because there are like 1312 definitions of NTR. I've read comments seriously stating that if any woman the player is interested in having sex in a game is already NTR. Even if this woman has no interest in MC, nor does the story dictate that there will ever be a relationship. These people complain about NTR because the player thinks a fictional character is so great. WTF?

Another comment was that if a woman has sex in a game at all and it doesn't take place with MC, it's already NTR. Seriously, what fantasy worlds do people like this live in and why are they so fragile? Since as a dev you can never please this bubble anyway, you can also shit on it directly and do your own thing. Someone is always whining anyway. The most popular games with the most Patreons are still the ones where the writers don't alter their stories to the players' liking but do their own thing.

Please, show us screen shots where she actually "lies".
He can't. But I know what he meant. Erynn is initially evasive when answering questions and doesn't directly tell MC how she is related to Ethan and why. All of this is not lying, but it is not the presentation of truth either. But one shouldn't overlook the fact that Erynn didn't want to turn her problems into MC's problems. She wanted to keep MC out of it. She says so too. If MC hadn't pressured her and argued with her, he would have remained clueless. It's not like Erynn was just waiting for MC's return to burden him with her problems. The fact remains: it is not a lie if you have a secret and do not talk about it.

Man, I feel bad for all the new people that are playing this VN. Imagine just coming to the comment section to see all these spoiler about Eryn and her blackmailing ordeal.
You don't have to feel bad. That's their problem if they spoil themselves. Just don't read the comments.
(Glad I'm not taking that route cause Valeria best girl.)
A greater truth was never spoken. But I have to admit that my Lexi save is almost on the same level. I also like the Layla route. If I had to rank it, it would be Valeria > Lexi = Layla > Elena > big long void > Riverside girls.

Reactions: fsen9595 and MrD812

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Why should anyone bother about this? I've never understand this (anti-)NTR-thingy because there are like 1312 definitions of NTR. I've read comments seriously stating that if any woman the player is interested in having sex in a game is already NTR. Even if this woman has no interest in MC, nor does the story dictate that there will ever be a relationship. These people complain about NTR because the player thinks a fictional character is so great. WTF?

Another comment was that if a woman has sex in a game at all and it doesn't take place with MC, it's already NTR. Seriously, what fantasy worlds do people like this live in and why are they so fragile? Since as a dev you can never please this bubble anyway, you can also shit on it directly and do your own thing. Someone is always whining anyway. The most popular games with the most Patreons are still the ones where the writers don't alter their stories to the players' liking but do their own thing.
imo it dosnt add anything at all to the story if your not on a characters route likely means your either not interested in them or your on a save focused on someone else at the time in neither case do i want to see a scene with a LI with someone else

Reactions: Rythan25

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
imo it dosnt add anything at all to the story if your not on a characters route likely means your either not interested in them or your on a save focused on someone else at the time in neither case do i want to see a scene with a LI with someone else
Yeah, well, that's your problem after all. But you can't ask a dev to change the story just to suit your personal taste. A dev should always tell the story he or she has in mind and not care if individuals would tell it differently. If a lot of players like the story, it's okay. If no one likes them, it's bad luck for the dev. But you should never put too much stock in vested interests. If you try to please everyone, you will please no one. Everybodys darling is everybodys asshole. That's how I see it. It's absolutely fine if you see it differently.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, well, that's your problem after all. But you can't ask a dev to change the story just to suit your personal taste. A dev should always tell the story he or she has in mind and not care if individuals would tell it differently. If a lot of players like the story, it's okay. If no one likes them, it's bad luck for the dev. But you should never put too much stock in vested interests. If you try to please everyone, you will please no one. Everybodys darling is everybodys asshole. That's how I see it. It's absolutely fine if you see it differently.
either way if that kind of thing where added its seems like it would probably be avoidable like the mom and jon thing how you can veto it as long as it avoidable id be fine with it

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

He can't. But I know what he meant. Erynn is initially evasive when answering questions and doesn't directly tell MC how she is related to Ethan and why. All of this is not lying, but it is not the presentation of truth either. But one shouldn't overlook the fact that Erynn didn't want to turn her problems into MC's problems. She wanted to keep MC out of it. She says so too. If MC hadn't pressured her and argued with her, he would have remained clueless. It's not like Erynn was just waiting for MC's return to burden him with her problems. The fact remains: it is not a lie if you have a secret and do not talk about it.

You don't have to feel bad. That's their problem if they spoil themselves. Just don't read the comments.A greater truth was never spoken. But I have to admit that my Lexi save is almost on the same level. I also like the Layla route. If I had to rank it, it would be Valeria > Lexi = Layla > Elena > big long void > Riverside girls.
Knew there are none, just as You stated and mainly making point.
Any one whom has Legit Goals as a Teacher AND Modeling profession.
Life plans ruined by smut being released to public can AND Have.

Career and Personal Life altering repercussions.
Valid reason for any person not to let it be known by family, friends, neighbors.
To judge someone not being forthcoming in such a case, is very short sighted to say the least.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think part of the problem is whether the developer sees a project as a work of art, an expression of something inside, or as a product to be marketed. In the latter case, it is perhaps a valid business model to build a game based upon maximum acceptance.

I hope remain in the former group in my work. I was actually inspired to make my own because I was inspired/challenged by the works of other developers. It was a case of being unhappy with the way things are dealt with (Such as a "cheating harem"), and wanted to create something different. (Suddenly hearing Isabella's song from Encanto in my head (What Else Can I Do?).

I just made something unexpected​
Something sharp, something new​
It's not symmetrical or perfect​
But it's beautiful and it's mine​
What else can I do?​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will there be romance with the girl athlete whose name I can't remember
well there are "quite" a many female athletes so you need to narrow it down, if you mean sha'carri then not yet/if at all or that other black girl then no.

Reactions: burbero

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Really wish you didn’t have to start a new game again when the update drops, more and more devs games I’m dropping cause I don’t feel like starting from scratch again especially if it’s a big time consuming game. “Project Myriam & Grandmas house” are both huge games with lots of paths and choices and their updates never break the code and your saves always work with monthly or bi monthly updates. Just want more devs to be like them

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Really wish you didn’t have to start a new game again when the update drops, more and more devs games I’m dropping cause I don’t feel like starting from scratch again especially if it’s a big time consuming game. “Project Myriam & Grandmas house” are both huge games with lots of paths and choices and their updates never break the code and your saves always work with monthly or bi monthly updates. Just want more devs to be like them
I do agree with you and have the same sentiment. When i played episode 10 and heard that there will be remaster for episode 10 and some other episodes but also where gallery will be introduced i was like 50/50. I mean gallery is all welcome while need to replay entire game and all the routes was simpley cool of for me. I cooled of like perhaps for 3+ months before i returned. And i do think that when devs do a remaster they should at least try not to break old saves.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I feel like you keep overlooking one small but nevertheless important detail. The game you are playing is in development. Any changes and things to be added are possible or even needed. You are waiting (and paying) for it to continue to be developed and eventually completed. So be ready to start from scratch if needed. See no problem here. Whining about what might happen is just wasting time. That's uncomfortable, though, but still not so dramatic, I think.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I feel like you keep overlooking one small but nevertheless important detail. The game you are playing is in development.
Exactly. All these AVN are still in development progress. Otherwise we see an completed tag. But he is not alone in his view. Many players on F95 believe it would be some kind of serialized novels and not intermediate versions of unfinished games.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I feel like you keep overlooking one small but nevertheless important detail. The game you are playing is in development. Any changes and things to be added are possible or even needed. You are waiting (and paying) for it to continue to be developed and eventually completed. So be ready to start from scratch if needed. See no problem here. Whining about what might happen is just wasting time. That's uncomfortable, though, but still not so dramatic, I think.
IMG_1218.gif
I can read fine and both games I mentioned are also in development but their dev doesn’t break the code, maybe you have all the time in the world (good for you) to start time consuming games over from scratch, I don’t

Reactions: dervalle007

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
both games I mentioned are also in development but their dev doesn’t break the code
You've definitely never written a program. Sometimes it's inevitable that changes are so profound. We're talking about Ren'Py and Python here. If you are so annoyed that the saves might not work after a version jump, then it's better to only play the completely finished AVN.

Reactions: Big Rooster

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Some updates that involve reworking that break saves are necessary, there's two reasons for this, firstly there's updating the earlier part of the game because it looks too dated and is unrecognizable to your current level of quality (as a dev of two games he's updating/creating simultaneously is doing), or as in this case the code is being updated due to changes enacted later in the story conflicting with earlier code, and/or the original code causing the requirements to be on girls' paths being too high, this game is a mixture of both of these, it was too easy to fall off the path of particular girls without even realising it had happened, and the fact certain characters are still in the game when it wasn't planned for when the code was originally created and certain planned story forks have been abandoned necessitates the rework to be save breaking.

Reactions: fsen9595

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You've definitely never written a program. Sometimes it's inevitable that changes are so profound. We're talking about Ren'Py and Python here. If you are so annoyed that the saves might not work after a version jump, then it's better to only play the completely finished AVN.
IMG_1505.gif
why do u keep saying onlyplay finished games if you want your saves to work? Wow thanks Captain Obvious, You just keep enabling the devs to think it’s no big deal to ruin everybody’s saved paths and make them start from the beginning with a new update. There are plenty of games I play “IN DEVELOPMENT” that are renpy & python and their saves work great! Too many to list for you here but I’m done beating this dead horse

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes