Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
just started the game, does melissa have a route ? and does it have good scenes ?
So i can just focus on her only, since this game sadly its not a harem game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She broke up with Zane cuz she chose to go with Ethan to the prom as he "told" her he will delete the video if she does...so she threw Zane from the picture and kept believing in false hope if she does what Ethan says he will delete the video at some point or simply having sex with her
Overall Erynn made horrible choices and when she saw the mc for first time in 5 years she saw the knight with shiny armor who will save her:KEK: as she said "I made so many mistakes I needed you here who else watches out for me"
and so the blue ball route began...
"yes i love you, we will eventually sleep together but now can you change the lightbulb fix my car mow my garden paint my house and pay for my student loans?"

not falling for that one even again!
That's easy for an outsider to say. She was a teenager at the time. It's not uncommon for her to try to keep her mother and ex-boyfriend out of the loop and turn to someone else she trusts instead. Although she didn't even do that. MC found out most of it for himself and Erynn was mentally exhausted at the moment and couldn't kept up the facade. Apart from that, many significantly older and more experienced people do not manage to defend themselves against blackmail. Especially if this blackmail takes place by means of videos or images that shame those affected. It's not entirely fair to blame Erynn for something other humans can't do either. I find the situation quite realistically represented by Nyx. Erynn is a very young woman with limited life experience.
well just call their bluff, if they are stupid enough you got them legally and can fuck them up properly in court!
95% of people only threaten and got no teeth to byte no matter how hardcore their advantage is!
if you have to deal with the 1 in 20 that does, negotiate properly, if that fails its better you bring it out in public yourself!
fuck them over in the process, i mean... if you are "brave" enough to admit to certain shit people will believe everything you said including...
a friend of mine is gay, i knew it several others did as well(i mean it was pretty clear...), but he never came out until a girl tried to blackmail him
lets just say he finally came out... and he said the only reason she knew that shit was because she caught him with her boyfriend...
i feel for her boyfriend... mainly because he still married the cunt... but he never lost the fame of being... "unresolved"!

Zane bailed on Erynn, because she chose(blackmailed) to go with Ethan to the prom instead of her boyfriend.
i would do the same, that is like a major betrayal dude!
you work your ass off to conquer the girl of your dreams,
you finally get her after all your efforts and in the most important social event of your late teens...
she bails on you to go with her creepy probably gay boyfriend? fuck that shit, if i am your man i am your man!
if something is off you girl up and tell me so i can fix it, yes i might go to jail but its my fucking choice!
what you do not do is to let up to dry and be shamed in front of my peers by my own girlfriend!

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Like I said before:
Let me make my point a little clearer:
We are all from different countries here, so of course it is always difficult to judge how young women would act in other countries and cultures. I can only speak for my culture and here 18 year old girls who are being blackmailed with a sex tape would not necessarily go to their parents or partners. That's exactly why such blackmail works. Young women feel ashamed in this respect. Societal stigmas against sexually active girls are still widespread, even in civilized societies.

Also, Erynn doesn't go to MC voluntarily. He literally forced her to testify. Nor does she expect his help and has only been waiting for him as a white knight in shining armor. As a player, you must actively offer help. Erynn does not ask for it.
thats dumb she could have asked her boyfriend to fucking punch ethan to oblivion in the prom.
He did not delete the video after the prom, she is so stupid. and it happend 3 years after that and she still being ethan's bitch

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
thats dumb she could have asked her boyfriend to fucking punch ethan to oblivion in the prom.
He did not delete the video after the prom, she is so stupid. and it happend 3 years after that and she still being ethan's bitch
Yeah, good thing the world is simple as that.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
It is. ethan was a dumb kid. if she told her BF, family, friends or even police, The boyfriend could have asked his friends to punch ethan into oblivion or he could have done it alone by himself.
Now after all of those years it will be kinda hard to do that. because he probably knows how to deal with her

Reality is not a dumb ntr doujin when a bastard blackmails the girl and she does not have 0 changes of hope.
Damn this looks almost exaclty that those dumb ntr doujins. But She has a little bit of plot armor cuz ethan could have rped her already, if it was a ntr doujin.

Reactions: PeraDrnda and LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
No one said it's simple but here's the idea, set him up. Get a camera and audio recorder so you can get his confesion. Go to the police, report him for blackmail and abuse, let the cops deal with him, get a RO as well and make him delete every single copy of video. And like MikeOG said she's to stupid to figure things on her own. I mean she's my fav girl in this game however how stupid do you have to be and allow yourself to be in position of a guy that's obviously a liar, cunt and some other words that i would like to use. He didn't delete video but instead only went from bad to worse for Erynn.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That's one idea that could work. She didn't even think about that just like she didn't even want to see the video when MC confronted her about it. She imidiately jumped to conclusion that if Zane knows Ethan and they're close it's probably that they work together. Like she didn't care to hear Zane at all and see what's the deal and is Zane really informed on what's going on, that he's on sex tape with Erynn. No she imidiately bows down, ditch Zane and goes to prom with Ethan. And instead of deleting video as part of a deal he used it against Erynn to se how far he can go with her. And honestly the only person to blame here is Erynn herself for not telling anyone and for allowing Ethan to blackmail her.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
That's one idea that could work. She didn't even think about that just like she didn't even want to see the video when MC confronted her about it. She imidiately jumped to conclusion that if Zane knows Ethan and they're close it's probably that they work together. Like she didn't care to hear Zane at all and see what's the deal and is Zane really informed on what's going on, that he's on sex tape with Erynn. No she imidiately bows down, ditch Zane and goes to prom with Ethan. And instead of deleting video as part of a deal he used it against Erynn to se how far he can go with her. And honestly the only person to blame here is Erynn herself for not telling anyone and for allowing Ethan to blackmail her.
She is not the one to blame for this situation (Cuz she was just having sex with her now ex boyfriend and yada yada) because ethan is cleary the one to blame for what he did.

BUT She is the one to blame for this problem to last that long. She is a moron for not seeking any help or do something against it, like you said. An audio recording of Ethan saying something about the blackmail

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
It's not NTR if you're not pursuing them. Let that woman get laid, I don't want her.
Yup. And I am not pursuing her no more after her lies. but i dont know if not helping her (when ethan punched her happend) will close the path (if there was one) with Melissa.
I just want Melissa or Gabi or maybe vanessa. the other girls are boring imo, and that black or dark skinned girl that is a whore in the race team is an insta pass.

Reactions: Ilhares

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yup. And I am not pursuing her no more after her lies. but i dont know if not helping her (when ethan punched her happend) will close the path (if there was one) with Melissa.
I just want Melissa or Gabi or maybe vanessa. the other girls are boring imo, and that black or dark skinned girl that is a whore in the race team is an insta pass.
I'm not interested in Erynn either but damn, you didn't even help her when Ethan was harassing her? No matter what you think of her, she is still the MC's friend. Even if she had been a total stranger, i still would have helped.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I'm not interested in Erynn either but damn, you didn't even help her when Ethan was harassing her? No matter what you think of her, she is still the MC's friend. Even if she had been a total stranger, i still would have helped.
In my first choice I as a player did not feel attached to her after her lies, i mean she is letting other guys touch her WTF.

But after ending the update, I did that part again and punched himm but I did not help her in the end, because even after knowing her past. She is a total moron and dont wanna waste my time there. I mean the MC havent seen her in years. In reality you dont talk with your Kinder garden, elementary school friends anymore when you are in collage or high school. They are unkown people in most cases

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
In my first choice I as a player did not feel attached to her after her lies, i mean she is letting other guys touch her WTF.

But after ending the update, I did that part again and punched himm but I did not help her in the end, because even after knowing her past. She is a total moron and dont wanna waste my time there. I mean the MC havent seen her in years. In reality you dont talk with your Kinder garden, elementary school friends anymore when you are in collage or high school. They are unkown people in most cases
They are still friends. Erynn helps the MC and gives him a place to stay after he has a fight with his mom and you're just going let her deal with Ethan on her own? Not cool.

I don't know if there will ever be a proper path for Melissa but i'm pretty sure she's not going to want to be with a guy who refused to help her daughter when she really needed it.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
She is not the one to blame for this situation (Cuz she was just having sex with her now ex boyfriend and yada yada) because ethan is cleary the one to blame for what he did.

BUT She is the one to blame for this problem to last that long. She is a moron for not seeking any help or do something against it, like you said. An audio recording of Ethan saying something about the blackmail
I mean in both parts you're right she isn't at fault for be filme, Ethat is at fault there and i'm prety sure that in some contries when you record a video and person didn't gave you permision you could see jail time or some other sort of legal punishment.

And like you said in your 2nd part of comment that's where she's only to blame. For not telling anyone, Mel, Lexi, MC had to dig it out of her in order to know of what's going on. Regardless in my play i chose to help her because that's what friends are for. However like you said in other comment when growing up you don't really hang out with people from elementary, high school.

Reactions: MikeOG

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know if there will ever be a proper path for Melissa but i'm pretty sure she's not going to want to be with a guy who refused to help her daughter when she really needed it.
If i'm not mistaken MC had to dig it out from Erynn in order to find out what's going on. In other words if there was't a fight betwin Ethan and MC she would probably remain silent about it. I do agree on part that it's not cool for not helping her out after she helped MC and acording to WT MC loses some points with Melissa if you rejected to help Erynn. However what some of us are saying is it's Erynn's fault for remaining silent about it and not asking help. She didn't tell her mom, best friend Lexi, her ex Zane and it only got worse for her cause Ethan, who's the main guilty party at this, didn't fulfill his part of a deal which was if Erynn went on prom with him he would delete video. After she saw that it will not end there with blackmail she could at least set him up, like get audio recorder, get camera and get confesion from him so you can end it. No, when ever Ethan told her to bow it's like how low do you want. MC was actually lucky that he managed to break through and decide whether to help her or stay out. It's really up to player to decide, everyone plays this game defferentely.

Reactions: LSC82 and MikeOG

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
If i'm not mistaken MC had to dig it out from Erynn in order to find out what's going on. In other words if there was't a fight betwin Ethan and MC she would probably remain silent about it. I do agree on part that it's not cool for not helping her out after she helped MC and acording to WT MC loses some points with Melissa if you rejected to help Erynn. However what some of us are saying is it's Erynn's fault for remaining silent about it and not asking help. She didn't tell her mom, best friend Lexi, her ex Zane and it only got worse for her cause Ethan, who's the main guilty party at this, didn't fulfill his part of a deal which was if Erynn went on prom with him he would delete video. After she saw that it will not end there with blackmail she could at least set him up, like get audio recorder, get camera and get confesion from him so you can end it. No, when ever Ethan told her to bow it's like how low do you want. MC was actually lucky that he managed to break through and decide whether to help her or stay out. It's really up to player to decide, everyone plays this game defferentely.
Well, i never denied that Erynn is stupid. She didn't even ask to see the recording before giving in to Ethan's blackmail. But does her stupidity mean that the MC should let her deal with this on her own? No, he should help her because that's what friends do.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's not NTR if you're not pursuing them. Let that woman get laid, I don't want her.
the reaction would be the same if it was true ntr its close enough for most to be upset by it. if im playing my laylay route i dont want to see erynn or the other LI who i have other saves for fucking anyone else

Reactions: MikeOG

BessyXL

Mar 16, 2020
Optional fan made i-patch.

Hey all, for those who care about it, i have made an i-patch build on KoGa3's walkthrough/ cheat MOD.
I have no idea if the patch works without his mod, i haven't tested. I also put in some simple hints for chapter 8 (+/-points and points needed) It's realy a hassle to conclude a branching path so even some good/bad choices from previous chapters change the outcome of new updates (good/bad depending on route).

For those wondering, yes i had to partly rewrite a chapter for this to work.

My .zip files do not have audio/music files so you still need to install KoGa3's mod first and then overwrite with my patch.

Enjoy all.
For some reason everytime ive tried to install your mod I get image not found

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes