hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Did not expect this game to be that long but I don't mind it
Certainly surprised at how good it is especially in terms of surprising you with the twists and introducing new characters(tho the twists kinda lose their impact once they get repeated too many times)
Tbh wish there was more male characters (apart from another Zach) so there would be so competition and stakes as to which path girl we choose(tho it may just be me enjoying less harems and more realistic relationships in these games recently)

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Did not expect this game to be that long but I don't mind it
Certainly surprised at how good it is especially in terms of surprising you with the twists and introducing new characters(tho the twists kinda lose their impact once they get repeated too many times)
Tbh wish there was more male characters (apart from another Zach) so there would be so competition and stakes as to which path girl we choose(tho it may just be me enjoying less harems and more realistic relationships in these games recently)
This game is no harem. You try to have too many girls and you will be burned.

Reactions: BADfan29

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
This game is no harem. You try to have too many girls and you will be burned.
But it really does feel like a harem, the mc is surrounded by girls that are interested in him, and later on there is more of them being introduced that have either a connection already or quickly manage to have a strong relationship
And since there is no competition it feels like a harem(it might just be me I guess)
Also im surprised the game has no sound? at one point it played a song if I remember but thats it, or is my game just bugged?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
But it really does feel like a harem, the mc is surrounded by girls that are interested in him, and later on there is more of them being introduced that have either a connection already or quickly manage to have a strong relationship
And since there is no competition it feels like a harem(it might just be me I guess)
Also im surprised the game has no sound? at one point it played a song if I remember but thats it, or is my game just bugged?
at first look it might feel like it but you'll quickly discover that girls in this game do not like when you go behind their back... as for sound, there is a mod linked in OP that adds a soundtrack to the game.

Reactions: hahequ

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Yup. Totally Harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What you described is more "Magic Dick Syndrome" than Harem. And the MC in this VN is definitely suffering from MDS.

Harem, to me, is when MC is in a sexual and romantic relationship with multiple girls and all of the participating girls are not only in the know, but they're all also perfectly comfortable with MC having multiple girlfriends. (IMO not many VN authors know how to pull off the Harem tag without it turning into a complete groaner or a creepy sex cult).

This VN is definitely not a harem. MC doesn't tell the girls who all he's banging, and it can and will bite him in the ass.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I didn't expect that...turning Erynn into whore or Ethan's pet..... doesn't fit with the current intertwined but it's still possible if she's planning for a dark route which will spice the slowwwwwwww boringgggggggggg Erynn's route at that pace I cant see Erynn more than a sister
pretty sure iv seen on her discord she wont add ntr so if that was an idea she had im pretty sure it was scrapped early

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah and that's sucks not asking for ntr but a consequences for a certain action mc thinks low of Erynn when he saw her with Ethan so he decides not to bother himself with her "problems" and see how she's gonna deal with it on her own
So the leave or help her with Ethan doesn't make much sense if he is gonna help anyway
And if their friendship damaged iam sure his late intervention will fix it
i can kind of see what your saying even though im glad we wont get something like that. but i think she is a good enough writer to have consequences that wont divide the fan base like that would

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah and that's sucks not asking for ntr but a consequences for a certain action mc thinks low of Erynn when he saw her with Ethan so he decides not to bother himself with her "problems" and see how she's gonna deal with it on her own
So the leave or help her with Ethan doesn't make much sense if he is gonna help anyway
And if their friendship damaged iam sure his late intervention will fix it
Honestly it's not MCs problem. I get it that MC and Erynn are childhood friends but two of them didn't hear in five years. So everything she did in meanwhile it's on her. I also get it that Ethan did scum move by filming her having sex with Zane, was that guys name? Anyhow it's the problem of Erynn and Zane, not MC. She can ask for help but MC doesn't owe her a thing. The only person who should be aware of what's going on is Zane and if shi didn't al ready she should def inform Zane what's going on.

As of part NTR, i for one am not fan of it and this is just my opinion. Your logic is on place that if MC rejects helping Erynn she could go back to Zane. I personaly would like for Nyx to tell the story however she wants and all elements to the game that she thinks are necesary.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes