anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think we might see something in the future about Elena and Layla if you're on Elena route. I don't know if anything changed before rework regarding Elena but before player had to have good relations with Layla in order to get closer to Elena, so there's def potential there and all the drama.

Gabi, like you said it's an affair destined to fall. I mean nothing serious can happen betwin the two. That kind of relationship doesn't last. Both of them constantly need to hide and it's guaranty that someone will figure out what's going on betwin the two. And again drama.

Nikki/Cara are both good. The only down side would be if Andres married their mom however since Andres is out of the picture they can continue with their relationship.
You can get friendzoned by Layla (or friendzone her yourself) and still get close to Elena, just need to be friends with Layla, so Elena path without an issue with Layla should be theoretically possible.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I think we might see something in the future about Elena and Layla if you're on Elena route.
I think there'll be drama but the friendship of the girls would be stronger than MC's "handsomeness". Something like that.
Gabi, like you said it's an affair destined to fall. I mean nothing serious can happen betwin the two. That kind of relationship doesn't last. Both of them constantly need to hide and it's guaranty that someone will figure out what's going on betwin the two. And again drama.
Tori.
Nikki/Cara are both good. The only down side would be if Andres married their mom however since Andres is out of the picture they can continue with their relationship.
Nikki/Cara aren't out of the line. Their father is in Madison Springs and their boyfriend too. Nikki/Cara will find a way to get more time with MC and since Emily invited them to her home they might come back to this offer. Nikki/Cara wouldn't be pleased if MC had a thing with Layla/Alexis/Erynn/Valeria/Elena and vice versa.

You can get friendzoned by Layla (or friendzone her yourself) and still get close to Elena, just need to be friends with Layla, so Elena path without an issue with Layla should be theoretically possible.
That's something I didn't achieved yet. If I'm not on Layla's route I didn't get the meet up at the beach with Elena and the boys. Do you know at which points of the story I might be failed?

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
That's something I didn't achieved yet. If I'm not on Layla's route I didn't get the meet up at the beach with Elena and the boys. Do you know at which points of the story I might be failed?
At some point i had a save with this situation. IIRC you had to be on Layla's route to max your Elena points, and you had to keep Alexis' route open. Then break up with Layla. Voilà. The problem is: if you broke up with Layla (Layla_Friends = True) you're missing the beach scene with Elena with at least 8 Elena points. My guess is that it won't work out.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The problem is: if you broke up with Layla (Layla_Friends = True) you're missing the beach scene with Elena with at least 8 Elena points.
That's what I thought. You can't get Elena if you break up with Layla or betrays Layla behind her back with Alexis. But there must be an opportunity. I just didn't found it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
At some point i had a save with this situation. IIRC you had to be on Layla's route to max your Elena points, and you had to keep Alexis' route open. Then break up with Layla. Voilà. The problem is: if you broke up with Layla (Layla_Friends = True) you're missing the beach scene with Elena with at least 8 Elena points. My guess is that it won't work out.
Any path to bang Laylas mom yet? :ROFLMAO: She’s the hottest in that nutty family

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AchedCroissant

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's what I thought. You can't get Elena if you break up with Layla or betrays Layla behind her back with Alexis. But there must be an opportunity. I just didn't found it.
I definitely had a path without being with Layla that got close to Elena (it was prior to ep 10 though on my old computer so don't have it anymore), I think basically I didn't hit a key point, like a kiss somewhere so didn't accumulate enough points for a Layla love route but also didn't lose points with her.
Any path to bang Laylas mom yet? :ROFLMAO: She’s the hottest in that nutty family
No. And I don't think there ever will be, even if not on Lexi or Layla path I don't think she'll compromise her job and family by fucking her daughter's friend.

Reactions: Sasanid

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
But there must be an opportunity. I just didn't found it.
Not yet. Statement Nyx:
The Elena route is different compared to the others. I don't know if I can explain it properly..
If you aren't interested in Layla, you'll have a hard time getting Elena to like you.
Elena starts to "see" you the further you go with Layla.. She sees your behaviour around her, how you make Layla feel and realizes she wants that kind of relationship too..
That's why lots of Elena "things" depend on how much points you have with Layla..
But you will have to choose between Layla and Elena eventually. Again Nyx:
you will have multiple relationships with the different characters at some point, but you will end up with 1 or none

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think it'll be a cheating route. More like Elena blurts her feelings out at Layla and we have another Nikki/Cara situation where MC have to decide.
I don't think it will be the same case scenario. In the case of Nikki/Cara both girls were after MC. And depending on players choices either it would be authomatic choice made for you if you go solo for one girl or if you're doing both girls you have to chose one.

In the case of Layla/Elena Nyx clearly stated that it'll be different where if you want to have something with Elena you'll have to go Layla route as well. Keep in my that this is only my perspective i might be wrong but in the case of L/E i don't think we would have scenario where you have to chose betwin Layla or Elena and if you chose Elena Layla would be all fine and cool and happy for her best friend hooking up with her boyfriend. I think there'll be drama and that Layla might end up mad at both MC and Elena.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I didn't play Tori route so far. Is it all about lets hook up, like friends with benefits or there's more?
Idk man, ask schinoize :cautious: :Kappa:

I don't think it will be the same case scenario. In the case of Nikki/Cara both girls were after MC. And depending on players choices either it would be authomatic choice made for you if you go solo for one girl or if you're doing both girls you have to chose one.

In the case of Layla/Elena Nyx clearly stated that it'll be different where if you want to have something with Elena you'll have to go Layla route as well. Keep in my that this is only my perspective i might be wrong but in the case of L/E i don't think we would have scenario where you have to chose betwin Layla or Elena and if you chose Elena Layla would be all fine and cool and happy for her best friend hooking up with her boyfriend. I think there'll be drama and that Layla might end up mad at both MC and Elena.
You can have the situation where you date both sisters, break up with Layla and still have her as a friend, I don't see why Layla would be ok with her sister and ex BF hooking up and not her best friend. The only different thing is that you would have ended doing more stuff with Layla at that point, like the BJ scene so drama is never out of the question, but I don't see this as pick one, lose the other forever, no matter how soap opera the game is.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i tried the route with Tori but she is such a bitch that i quit after the sex in the park scene..don't know if there was any other content with her after that. but..she is a hottie..too bad such a bitch..

Reactions: mnotwoke

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So far it’s all about casual hook up. You’re not exactly friends with benefits. She remains a bitch and it’s very much in the dark if and to what extend there will be a redemption path for her.
I thought as much. It would be cool though that she have redemption path. The only other girl that matches Tori's profile is Julia.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
if you are on lexi's path till the end(date) regardless of infidelity you will get a scene where mc mistakes her for lexi and smacks her ass and kisses her neck if i remember correctly, this might lead to some fun with her but unknown.....it all depends on the dev.....regardless i enjoyed that scene a lot ;)

Reactions: hawk784563
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes