assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
looking at the number of sets of saves i have..... i might need another set later with zach maybe for his sister

Jun 16, 2022
I'm not yet caught up to the current version, but does anyone else hate how much Zach acts like a dumbass? I mean I always knew Zach was stupid, but the fact he was in such a hurry to blame me for his shortcomings with women is unbelievable. Layla had no interest in him from the start we met those two and was informed of their history, yet Zach clings to some stupid ideal that she had interest.
Then, Zach begins to whine about the Elena situation at training camp, after spamming numerous times how much he doesn't like Elena's existence, he suddenly acts desperate for the vision of him sleeping with Elena to be true.
Finally, Valeria already expressed many times to Zach and I (the MC) that Zach is selfish and inconsiderate towards Valeria, yet he continues to not make any improvement.
Not to mention, he's always drooling over whatever half-decent woman is in the vicinity around Valeria, and wonders why she can't stand the guy. Zach is honestly the only aspect of the game I genuinely hate so far, besides Ethan, as there is no option to cut ties with him for good, and he's constantly in every scene besides the girls (whoever you pursue) saying or doing something that lacks any common sense or decency. It's honestly embarrassing how often the players get stuck with these weird/creepy/dumb individuals posing as friends, who always try to get you into trouble, and then whine until you're the only begging for forgiveness for having morals. Where's Nathan when we need him, and I'm not talking about more flashback content with Nathan. I'm done ranting. I was not expecting to write this much whatsoever. My bad.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I'm not yet caught up to the current version, but does anyone else hate how much Zach acts like a dumbass? I mean I always knew Zach was stupid, but the fact he was in such a hurry to blame me for his shortcomings with women is unbelievable. Layla had no interest in him from the start we met those two and was informed of their history, yet Zach clings to some stupid ideal that she had interest.
Then, Zach begins to whine about the Elena situation at training camp, after spamming numerous times how much he doesn't like Elena's existence, he suddenly acts desperate for the vision of him sleeping with Elena to be true.
Finally, Valeria already expressed many times to Zach and I (the MC) that Zach is selfish and inconsiderate towards Valeria, yet he continues to not make any improvement.
Not to mention, he's always drooling over whatever half-decent woman is in the vicinity around Valeria, and wonders why she can't stand the guy. Zach is honestly the only aspect of the game I genuinely hate so far, besides Ethan, as there is no option to cut ties with him for good, and he's constantly in every scene besides the girls (whoever you pursue) saying or doing something that lacks any common sense or decency. It's honestly embarrassing how often the players get stuck with these weird/creepy/dumb individuals posing as friends, who always try to get you into trouble, and then whine until you're the only begging for forgiveness for having morals. Where's Nathan when we need him, and I'm not talking about more flashback content with Nathan. I'm done ranting. I was not expecting to write this much whatsoever. My bad.
Oh, don't you worry Zack is here person non grata no.1... well, maybe no. 2 depending on who you ask.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i found Zach annoying initially but tried to be a bro until the betrayal scene. now every new playthrough he is going to be given the cold shoulder at every opportunity. zero support whatsoever so that the betrayal scene is not bothersome. and i do hope mc gets to kick his ass one on one without his buddies backing him up like scumbag Ethan always does. cause you know, one on one mc destroyed him.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I think Ethan is more like a traditional antagonist, because Erynn is his real target and the MC got his attention only because he stands on his way (like a potential lover or even as only friend who is trying to protect her). He is the real threat, Zach is a mere peon.

By being a peon, I really expect Nyx give us a opportunity to smash Zach's head on a sidewalk and get his teeth as a prize to put on a necklace. Oh! And fuck his sister and bust a nut inside her later, with him watching! :devilish::LOL:

Jun 16, 2022
Also, I'm curious what paths is everyone else on. From my understanding, I have Erynn, Layla, Elena, and Valeria still open to me, even though I somehow ended up in a relationship with Layla, which closed off my path with my favorite girl: Nikki :oops:.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Zach is an idiot who doesn't think straight. Actualy cut that line he doesn't think at all. He always talk about girls and some things he would do to them all loud so everyone can hear him. And no wonder he constantly be rejected by gals, whether it is Layla, Val or even Elena. He was a good friend to MC and even to Val when she transfered i give him that but uterly he's just moron. He creates more problems for everyone and later on someone have to help him out. I'm so glad he made that dick move and betrayed MC for Ethan. Not that Ethan is any better but betwin the two i would rather chose to hang out with Ethan who at least have brain that that mindles zombie Zach. Boy i can't wait to kick his ass. And yes i do agree with you he is the most anoying element in this game. From my perspective even Ethan is better. The only way he could ever hope to redeem himself is if somehow he manages to get his hands on sextape of Erynn and delete everything. Even then i would be suspicius about him.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok i am with you guys that hate Zach with a passion. i hate him too..but Ethan is a whole other level of scumbag. Zach is just a gullible idiot that is easily fooled because he thinks only of himself. however, Ethan is a foul cunt who has terrorized Erynn for years simply because he is a delusional cunt who can't accept that Erynn will never fuck him. he is a pathetic asshole who uses Daddy's money to do as he likes. without his dad's money he is a fuck up who would end dead or in jail after fucking with the wrong guy.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
ok i am with you guys that hate Zach with a passion. i hate him too..but Ethan is a whole other level of scumbag. Zach is just a gullible idiot that is easily fooled because he thinks only of himself. however, Ethan is a foul cunt who has terrorized Erynn for years simply because he is a delusional cunt who can't accept that Erynn will never fuck him. he is a pathetic asshole who uses Daddy's money to do as he likes. without his dad's money he is a fuck up who would end dead or in jail after fucking with the wrong guy.
Yup, Zach is a complete idiot(siding with Ethan was the first time he went beyond idiot, but still sparked by his idiocy and Ethan feeding him), but Ethan is Harvey Weinstein jr.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes