nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
can someone please tell me hows the progress on the update?
what are you expecting? someone to post nyx's weekly report?
now, I didn't see it, but let me tell you the gist of it:

"this week I did something
I couldn't make my mind up if I'd do this or that
I can't tell you much because I'd reveal everything
so I thought will I make this episode a huge one or a short one
and then I had to rewrite one part to fit into the new story"

and it's always the same. whether she made 3 renders or 4000 renders for this episode. some text, no real info on progress whatsoever.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
quick question: Is starting the spanish teacher (Gabi) path good for mc or bad? like what are the consequences?
I have taken the Gabi path and it gets pretty hot.

Game story consequences: None so far as of the latest update, but this choice will definitely get you both into trouble at some point since Nyx likes soap opera drama.

Game consequences: Choosing to pursue Gabi will lose you some Erryn, Elena and Lexi points at various points in the game. In the earlier version of the game, these were crucial points that would result in not activating certain scenes or behavior from those characters. I am not sure if in the game revamp this will have much effect.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
quick question: Is starting the spanish teacher (Gabi) path good for mc or bad? like what are the consequences?
From the story line i presume that it'll end badely for Gabi cause that kind of relationship never lasts. First we have to remember that Gabi is teacher and MC is just student, so that's strike 1. Strike 2, it seams that Gabi is married to Santi, at least i presume it's him and Santi is MCs bio dad. That's al ready cheating on it's own but most importantly Gabi is willingly having an affair with MC and MC is doing the same. He's not rejecting her aproach (presuming that player is on Gabi's route). Anyhow that kind of relationship is damaging especialy to Gabi's carrier as teacher. Think about it if anyone finds out, and lets not pretend that no one will find out about it cause always someone does find out, what school would hire a teacher that had relationship with her own student? To get things worse she could end up in jail and permanently stain her record. Remember what she said to MC about their affair : "No one can find out about this. No talk, no texting, no comunication in school about it".

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
I have taken the Gabi path and it gets pretty hot.

Game story consequences: None so far as of the latest update, but this choice will definitely get you both into trouble at some point since Nyx likes soap opera drama.

Game consequences: Choosing to pursue Gabi will lose you some Erryn, Elena and Lexi points at various points in the game. In the earlier version of the game, these were crucial points that would result in not activating certain scenes or behavior from those characters. I am not sure if in the game revamp this will have much effect.
Thanks for the response . So you are basically saying that if I start that path I'm gonna miss on some juicy moments with those characters that you mentioned but you are not sure cuz of the revamp?

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the response . So you are basically saying that if I start that path I'm gonna miss on some juicy moments with those characters that you mentioned but you are not sure cuz of the revamp?
Yes.

The points system for each lady in the older version of the game was too strict. Someone on the forum quoted Nyx saying that the revamp will lower the points needed for progressing relationship development and/or lewd scenes. But I don't know by how much or how little.

For example, if you choose to stay with Gabi in the bar and have a one night stand with her, you'll miss some Erynn points that will help develop your (very) slow burn relationship further.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
From the story line i presume that it'll end badely for Gabi cause that kind of relationship never lasts. First we have to remember that Gabi is teacher and MC is just student, so that's strike 1. Strike 2, it seams that Gabi is married to Santi, at least i presume it's him and Santi is MCs bio dad. That's al ready cheating on it's own but most importantly Gabi is willingly having an affair with MC and MC is doing the same. He's not rejecting her aproach (presuming that player is on Gabi's route). Anyhow that kind of relationship is damaging especialy to Gabi's carrier as teacher. Think about it if anyone finds out, and lets not pretend that no one will find out about it cause always someone does find out, what school would hire a teacher that had relationship with her own student? To get things worse she could end up in jail and permanently stain her record. Remember what she said to MC about their affair : "No one can find out about this. No talk, no texting, no comunication in school about it".
Sometimes it works but it's pretty rare. A president of a certain country is married to his teacher :sneaky:

But Gabi is already married. Will there be an ending with her? I doubt it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes.

The points system for each lady in the older version of the game was too strict. Someone on the forum quoted Nyx saying that the revamp will lower the points needed for progressing relationship development and/or lewd scenes. But I don't know by how much or how little.

For example, if you choose to stay with Gabi in the bar and have a one night stand with her, you'll miss some Erynn points that will help develop your (very) slow burn relationship further.
I really felt the decrease in required points replaying the game from the start with the last update. I think I made pretty much the same choices than before the rework, but I could make some decision I couldn't previously.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Thaks for the response . So you are basically saying that if a start that path I'm gonna miss on some juicy moments with those characters that you mentioned but you are not sure cuz of the revamp?
Yes.

I'm sorry that I'm asking you so many questions, but can you explain the last part that you said a little more?
" if you choose to stay with Gabi in the bar and have a one night stand with her, you'll miss some Erynn points that will help develop your (very) slow burn relationship further."

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I really felt the decrease in required points replaying the game from the start with the last update. I think I made pretty much the same choices than before the rework, but I could make some decision I couldn't previously.
Thanks for confirming the points system improvement.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Sometimes it works but it's pretty rare. A president of a certain country is married to his teacher :sneaky:
Yeah, and another head of state is married to his nanny.... But lets face it, neither the teacher-student relation nor the pupil-nanny relation were a factor when these people married...

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I'm sorry that I'm asking you so many questions, but can you explain the last part that you said a little more?
" if you choose to stay with Gabi in the bar and have a one night stand with her, you'll miss some Erynn points that will help develop your (very) slow burn relationship further."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

But Gabi is already married. Will there be an ending with her? I doubt it.
Ah yes, i know about whom you're talking about. However those are rare cases, like perhaps barely 10%. Majoroty just doesn't work. Most cases that i followed teacher usualy ends up in jail for having relations with students anf their record becomes marked.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Most cases that i followed teacher usualy ends up in jail for having relations with students anf their record becomes marked.
But those are just the cases you hear about. Of all the cases where the relationship remained undiscovered and both parts only publicly confess to each other after completing their studies or school days, nothing is known. Especially if a long time passes between the end of the training and the coming out. Both partners then always pretend to the outside world that the relationship only started later.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hey,
First of all, sorry for the lack of progress updates lately. I've been very busy with my job and had 2 unplanned business trips. Very stressful!
The good news. I have this week off so I can catch up again to where I planned to be at this time.
Still working on the first day, but I arrived at the last part of the hot tub scene. There are several choice- and relationship-related paths, so those always take more time. But with a little hustle, I might be able to finish it this week.
I also added a small scene I had planned for episode 4 but didn't have the assets for it to include back then. Now I had another opportunity to add it without needing those assets and it fits perfectly in the whole scene. Win-win.
After this week, I'll be back on track and can't wait to start working on the second day.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You would be surprised how many profs are married with former students of them.
And up until the late seventies, early eighties, it was fairly common for male professors to have relations with their female college students.

I'm reminded Raiders of the Lost Ark, where the female students were trying to seduce him. Also, there was an episode of the original Quantum Leap where he was in the body of an English-Lit professor and Sam was confused by the attention by the co-eds. Plural.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's strange that i'm not really attracted for Erynn... I love Layla's path with lots of flirt with Val & Elena.
But seriously, why the most beautiful character has to be MC's mom ?!? I'm really not into that kind of weirdiness.
Erynn is the NTR path before Nyx chickened out and does not know what to do with her anymore!
Ethan turned Zach not with lies but with the promiss of an Erynn blowjob
and if he played his role right he could even fuck her in the ass..
the pussy is reserved for Ethan alone.
how wrong he is my MC gonna crack that pussy with a creampie...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes