Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Will there be romance with the girl athlete whose name I can't remember
Sha'Carri

Like Gzoosos said, it's probably going to happen at the next competition,

or, I'm guessing, maybe during this spring break.

View attachment 2504054
Yes, please. No shade on Val, Layla, or anybody else, but they can all step aside if my MC can have her. Or they can team up and tag in, I guess I ain't that selfish.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Many players on F95 believe...
Many players on F95 are not involved in developing AVNs they are playing. F95 witnesses only complaints and discussions, mostly. That's not the point, though.
The issue is in accepting things that cannot be changed (rewriting, redoing, re-designing, code altering, etc.)

maybe you have all the time in the world (good for you) to start time consuming games over from scratch, I don’t
So what? Who cares if you don't? Devs? Other players?

You know, maybe it's not the time you don't have, but the dozens of games you play, eh? If you were wondering, I've been playing only three AVNs (actually, the number dropped to two recently due to the 'completed' tag for one of them). I am obviously so into those two (three) games that you could never imagine. And if that happens (starting over from scratch), I always try to make time to enjoy them over and over again when redoing so many paths that you could never imagine.

It's always ridiculous for me to read complaints that F95 witnesses, unless it has to do with a fair criticism. FYI, even patrons do not express so much discontent. But I'm not about to judge you or argue but to tell you to accept what you can't change. Especially when it's gonna make a game you are into even better. No aggression.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I was certainly enjoying this game, it was looking great to me. And it still is but unfortunately for me, I disconnected from the mc when I was forced to forgive the mother and ruin Andres's life. Yes, now he appears as a deceiver but he continues to take care of a son that was not his as if he were his real father and his mother is still the one who was going to see the sperm donor who got her pregnant and then hid behind their parents to get rid of the problem. And also the mc runs away leaving behind, in my case, Cara shattered And there I lost all connection with this mc. I continue with the game because again I think it is very good, but only as a spectator, without introducing myself into the character. Damn, that Sebastian appears now as a nice guy......really?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've had a thought regarding the apparent Andres about-turn from nice guy to twat. When did Patreon change their rules to make step-siblings incest banned as well as blood incest? It's clear that Nyx planned a Cara route even if Nikki route wasn't planned to continue. If Patreon changed the rules after Nyx started the game then she'd have had to find a way to stop Cara and MC being step-siblings to avoid Patreon banning the game.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I was certainly enjoying this game, it was looking great to me. And it still is but unfortunately for me, I disconnected from the mc when I was forced to forgive the mother and ruin Andres's life. Yes, now he appears as a deceiver but he continues to take care of a son that was not his as if he were his real father and his mother is still the one who was going to see the sperm donor who got her pregnant and then hid behind their parents to get rid of the problem. And also the mc runs away leaving behind, in my case, Cara shattered And there I lost all connection with this mc. I continue with the game because again I think it is very good, but only as a spectator, without introducing myself into the character. Damn, that Sebastian appears now as a nice guy......really?
Well Andres did started to take care about Emily and MC firstly because of revenge because Santi al ready got some girl that Andres really liked. So him taking care of Em and MC was part of that revenge, not to mention making Em promise that he isn't his biological father. It was all part of his plan however eventualy he became fond of MC and i believe that he started more and more to consider MC as his own. However regardless of all of that i still consider Andres better man that Santi. As the matter of fact i would much rather like to have option and give second chance to Andres wile if possible to give Santi middle finger and tell him to fuck off. Think about it, Santi wasn't there when MC started growing up, taking his first baby steps and walking and suddenly when MC grew into kid he remembered that he have a son. Sorry to late and take a high road. At least Andres took MC when he and Em seperated and even payed for his tattoo and again at the same time where was Santi? Santi for all i care can die. The only part i blame Andres was of course revenge and deceiving, bit also being inactive when Em mentioned that she saw Santi. Reasonable aproach would be "Ok he is MCs biological dad, it's natural that he wants to bond with him so when ever you want to meet with him in the future we go toghether as husband and wife". Also no better way to take revenge than for that loser to see Andres with Em and also taking care of his own son. Instead Andres bursted out of jealousy, not that i blame the guy, but from my perspective if Em saw that those meetings are causing damage to Andres she should've quit those meetings and try to solve them with Andres, after all Andres was at that time taking care of both of them. So that part was Em's fault where she showed high disrespect towards a man that was supporting not only her but also her own son, son that isn't even his. Not many guys would do that, revenge or not. I do think that Andres is gone and that we won't see him anymore. MC blocked his phone number. Sorry for long reply.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
is there possibility Valeria to be Andres's bio daughter? Andres isn't MC's bio father so there isn't incest.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
is there possibility Valeria to be Andres's bio daughter? Andres isn't MC's bio father so there isn't incest.
Actually i was thinking something similiar. Not his bio daughter but is she in some way related to MC, perhaps his half sister. The two of them (MC and Valeria) do have similiarities. There was one pic that i used to compare them. Basicaly i just saw MC and Val and just imagined ok but how MC would look like if he was a girl or vice versa. Idk if MC and Val are related at all, we only saw Vals mom we don't know anything about her dad. This is only speculation of course from my part i might be wrong about it.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Actually i was thinking something similiar. Not his bio daughter but is she in some way related to MC, perhaps his half sister. The two of them (MC and Valeria) do have similiarities. There was one pic that i used to compare them. Basicaly i just saw MC and Val and just imagined ok but how MC would look like if he was a girl or vice versa. Idk if MC and Val are related at all, we only saw Vals mom we don't know anything about her dad. This is only speculation of course from my part i might be wrong about it.
There won't incest in the game, because will be against rules of Patreon.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There won't incest in the game, because will be against rules of Patreon.
Have you ever played Bare Witness? In that game MC have a cousin and is accessible LI. So patreon rulles are confusing where in some case they work while in other, like in the case of Bare Wintess, don't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually i was thinking something similiar. Not his bio daughter but is she in some way related to MC, perhaps his half sister.
banging half-sister is still incest.

Have you ever played Bare Witness? In that game MC have a cousin and is accessible LI. So patreon rulles are confusing where in some case they work while in other, like in the case of Bare Wintess, don't.
is bw incest w/o any patches or changing relationships?

anyways patreon's rules aren't same for all.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
banging half-sister is still incest.

is bw incest w/o any patches or changing relationships?

anyways patreon's rules aren't same for all.
If MC shares same dad with Val doesn't that make them share almost same dna? Are they not siblings and isn't that incest?

Hadés562

Jun 28, 2018
I sure as heck hope this isn't the case, I need my Valeria route to be available. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes