BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
And she is one of the most popular ones
of course, she's the only one who fucks without dating...
i like Lexi but prefer Laila, less sex, but she's young and begin her love/sex-life... In fact, i try to play all routes (but not Emilie !...). I like Nikki or Cara's path too, want to see when Valeria or Elena's path will go too. I also have a path with Tori, Gabi, and let open with Sha'Carry (something like that...).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This game is already exhausting me and I haven't reached the end yet. Unfortunately, I haven't made many saves, so it looks like I'll have to start a new game for the other LIs because of the branches. Alexis, I'm on the main road and now my heart stopped because Nikki appeared at the door. ..And of course "Ex" was released...Oh, and even Erynn hasn't been dumped...My MC life is total chaos now :)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
This game is already exhausting me and I haven't reached the end yet. Unfortunately, I haven't made many saves, so it looks like I'll have to start a new game for the other LIs because of the branches. Alexis, I'm on the main road and now my heart stopped because Nikki appeared at the door. ..And of course "Ex" was released...Oh, and even Erynn hasn't been dumped...My MC life is total chaos now :)
Wait when you can go on a date with Brooke ! who is Valeria's sister and Gabi's niece... or not.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I understand the reasons behind the hate
But love... Maybe because she got the most screen time and bunch of sex scenes make it unfair for other characters who barley be seen so better to postpone her route for a while and start progressing other routes .
i would normally not disagree wheat with you but my corn cerne is that our rice and other non vegetables may yet swat our LI`s paths which ofc might end up with a bad ending as in some of them turning into cereal killers!

furthermore our oats are not safe anyway, if quinoa cheat they can still get grinded into a load of millet or rye which would sorghum our entire meal!

but yes sure barley it up for breakfest!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand anything. I'm doing the green walthrough options to increase stats with everyone but my favorite is Lexi. They discover that I am with both of them, they both get angry and I go on the excursion. I talk to Lexi and she breaks up with me and it looks like she's with Erynn. Then I talk to Erynn and it turns out that she's not angry but that we're fine. Why does Lexi break up with me and not Erynn if I haven't chosen anything wrong with either of them? What have I done to lose Lexi?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't understand anything. I'm doing the green walthrough options to increase stats with everyone but my favorite is Lexi. They discover that I am with both of them, they both get angry and I go on the excursion. I talk to Lexi and she breaks up with me and it looks like she's with Erynn. Then I talk to Erynn and it turns out that she's not angry but that we're fine. Why does Lexi break up with me and not Erynn if I haven't chosen anything wrong with either of them? What have I done to lose Lexi?
Were you also dating Layla? She's Alexis' sister so Alexis cares more than Erynn about you dating her.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
honestly it's not really worth following the WT... even koga abandoned the WT part of his mod because the game and routes are so complex. Rule of thumb is that you can get away with shit and dating multiple girls on the short term, but on the long term it's better to focus on one LI in one playthrough, and turn down the rest, this way you won't run into any nasty surprises like Layla and Lexi showing up together at your door. E.g. I have a separate save for most of them
1682011785198.png

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Were you also dating Layla? She's Alexis' sister so Alexis cares more than Erynn about you dating her.
No, I talk to Lexi and she leaves me because she says that I lied to her with Erynn.
At no time does the mod notify me that I have done something that closes the path with Lexi. What's more, in the conversation with the two I tell her that Eryn is the one who is lying because otherwise, according to the mod, she would close Lexi's path and it turns out that in the end it closes anyway. not understanding anything

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm sorry, I quit, I don't have the strength to go all the way again to find another surprise like this. Playing to ignore everyone for fear that in the end some decision you have made before will bite you in the ass is not my thing
and having as many saves as options have taken is a lot for me
It's an excellent game and it really shows that the Dev has talent but I'm a simple man with simple tastes and simple decisions
edited
Sorry, I was speaking from frustration. A tip for those who are going to play this, the walkthrough mod can be useful but it does not give all the information. As more than one has already said, if there is a girl you like, don't flirt with others because although the mod doesn't tell you that by doing so you close other paths, the reality that I have suffered in my own flesh is that those flirting with others can bite you in the face. ass at some point In my case, I ran out of Lexi at a fairly advanced stage of the game. Another day that I have forgotten the frustration I will try again with the guide that Jericho85 recommends. Thanks dude

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
honestly it's not really worth following the WT... even koga abandoned the WT part of his mod because the game and routes are so complex. Rule of thumb is that you can get away with shit and dating multiple girls on the short term, but on the long term it's better to focus on one LI in one playthrough, and turn down the rest, this way you won't run into any nasty surprises like Layla and Lexi showing up together at your door. E.g. I have a separate save for most of them
View attachment 2560854
yeah well imagine my disapointment when they both show up and i was like
"yeyyy threesome time chan chan chan bitty boom!"
and i was left hanging...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Try using MrBubu's guide. It's pretty good:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mrbubus-visual-walkthroughs.113975/

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I understand the reasons behind the hate
But love... Maybe because she got the most screen time and bunch of sex scenes make it unfair for other characters who barley be seen so better to postpone her route for a while and start progressing other routes .
Frankly don't care how good sex scenes, renders or animations are with the likes of her kind.

Only did one path with this title.
Got bored and annoyed with people i know personally, going on and on.
Ranting about her path, i had no desire to view it and still don't.

Unfortunately, know one to many Lexi's.
Well done Nyx, for creating a character(s) i will not tolerate in person.
Let alone in any VN.

Gotta give credit where credit's due. (y)

Last edited:

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Not interested in Alexis at all, she is a literal clone of Carli from Depraved Awakenings, except more clingy and angsty. Layla is hideous, with Alexis personality copy pasted onto her. Erynn is an actual skeleton with a blonde wig. Elena and Valeria are the best girls but get 10% of the content, should be illegal.

I'm sorry, I quit, I don't have the strength to go all the way again to find another surprise like this. Playing to ignore everyone for fear that in the end some decision you have made before will bite you in the ass is not my thing
and having as many saves as options have taken is a lot for me.
Use URM, you can get away with everything with just 2 clicks, and that's just the beginning of the things you can do with this tool. #AD

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes