PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
BTW; can someone recommend me a game with the Lexi case? I mean, something like a sister's best friend or "The other friend", cases with chicks that were always there, like really close, but we never paid attention until recently.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So.. Is Emily a love interest?
Asking for a friend...
I hope so it least later on as I said two tags Incest and Pregnancy
Maybe something with Great Polt To it like The Mc girlfriend Cheated on him with her Ex and he saw her Got Broken heart Stays in home for 10 days doesn't talk much the funyy guy lost His smile his Mother try to comfort him give him affection try to get his emotion back hug him more Slept in his bad you know easy going story then he smile for first time after a while when she joke with him about when he was Young and told her he will protect her Like always like some superhero she made nice food some wine to much wine lead to night no one will forget

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I hope so it least later on as I said two tags Incest and Pregnancy
Maybe something with Great Polt To it like The Mc girlfriend Cheated on him with her Ex and he saw her Got Broken heart Stays in home for 10 days doesn't talk much the funyy guy lost His smile his Mother try to comfort him give him affection try to get his emotion back hug him more Slept in his bad you know easy going story then he smile for first time after a while when she joke with him about when he was Young and told her he will protect her Like always like some superhero she made nice food some wine to much wine lead to night no one will forget
the dev has said she will not be a love interest so i wouldnt hold your breath on this

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0012.png
the dev has said she will not be a love interest so i wouldnt hold your breath on this
that's sad I mean look at her She's Great Model Johny Going To date her :cry:I liked the guy but Now I feel Different
Maybe the dev Could Later on Change his Mind this two tags need it for Me the incest one I don't like to give Mommy to anyone lol:ROFLMAO::LOL: second Pregnancy and i guess this one we all agree on it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
short term you can have more than one, but on the long term it will come and bite you in the ass... it's not a harem game
and i love that about this one it's Not harem Game like hi honey
this my gf and
this my Love
and this her My Sweet girl
and she go Like and what I am
and He Say your My Life
Feels Dumb :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
View attachment 2587277
that's sad I mean look at her She's Great Model Johny Going To date her :cry:I liked the guy but Now I feel Different
Maybe the dev Could Later on Change his Mind this two tags need it for Me the incest one I don't like to give Mommy to anyone lol:ROFLMAO::LOL: second Pregnancy and i guess this one we all agree on it
If Emily falls in love with Johny, then I don't think there will be motherly love (and incest). And here comes the next thing: What will Melissa do if she finds out, because Johny is Erynn's father. (poor Iris will be disappointed that her stepbrother whom she adores )

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
who can say no ti them
I can. I don't, but I can. Gabi is always interesting to me, so that makes it tough to get in good with Elena. Iris is also pretty hot, hoping to get another go at her, even if it's restricted to threesome land requiring I make an Erynn save (really hope not, I can skip that girl every time).

Looking forward to Sha'carri as well. That is a tasty looking girl. I'd say her and Melissa are both in my unrealized dream tag-team.

Reactions: ktunga and JoeAngel

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
First time I saw her model were in Depraved Awakening
I meant something like the character she is playing, she is The other friend, the other kid you used to play with but never paid much attention until recently. I also like The sister's best friend character. So if someone can recommend me games with this characters I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
If Emily falls in love with Johny, then I don't think there will be motherly love (and incest). And here comes the next thing: What will Melissa do if she finds out, because Johny is Erynn's father. (poor Iris will be disappointed that her stepbrother whom she adores )
If Maybe this the go to to make Emily love interest Jealousy Can Make the mc see her in New Light and also guys put in your mind He didn't See her for Five years then He saw her

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
only lis are sameish age as mc and grown-ups are just casual sex and emily doesn't belong to either group.
wait wait wait ....you just saying that melissa isnt a LI? what teh ACRUALf***.....pls explain to me that bcs this bad news

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

_Fran-K

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 2587277
Why do you think Nikki is pregnant?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This is why he might think she is pregnant,
right after the fuck when she comes to visit.

It's an interesting thought and it could even be true. This could explain the unexpected visit. But if he knows, why doesn't he mention it to MC? And if all this is true, then the goodbye scene at the airport when you tell him you love him makes much more sense. This is an emotional scene (hug, kiss). If you played the brother route, there is a huge emotional difference between the two girls. Just my opinion: they are too young to have a child...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes