xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Another theory: When you look at Emily, Erynn and Iris, All are blonde. May be something happened...
At this point: Erynn and Iris is half sisters, John is father both Erynn and Iris, Melissa is mother of Erynn. Iris' mother is unknown. And one more thing, Melissa's natural hair color is blonde. Emily is non related with Erynn and Iris.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Wait!! Everyone is related. :eek:My brain is exploding.
If this theory is true, He literally touched every incest relationship in this game.
When I started guessing that MC and Alexis's father is same as the Father is still mysterious and looks like MC, my mind went to the very first introduction of Alexis and MC having sex.
I really loved the story of Alexis and MC. It is really going good. I hope their fathers are different.:(

Another theory: When you look at Emily, Erynn and Iris, All are blonde. May be something happened...
Emily wasn't blond and don't worry the mc and Alexis not brother & Sister (Sadly)
anyway the reasone is simple I put in the theory to alexis mother said that she had them in collage mean the mc father was already around with the mc Mother (Emily)

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
:sneaky: Looks like my theory made everyone use their second head :sneaky:
clint-eastwood-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly.gif
groot-eating.gif
hoping my theory comes true :sneaky: :coffee:(drinking nice Nescafe) Cheers Brothers

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I chose Valerie as the best girl in the game look at that body, face and personality just perfect
Brofist! :D Valeria is my favourite too. But Lexi and Layla are also very nice and Elena of course. But to be honest I've several saves with routes for all of the girls. When I'm playing one of them I'm going straight with that girl and have no eyes for the others. Except my fool around saves.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
well even if is on val and el path it might not go well.
I prefer Layla (for basic looks), but Gabi, Elena, Valeria, mmm, yummy. A little color to them, and they've all got some personality. Of course, none of them failed Spanish. :rolleyes:

It does leave me curious, though. There's that potential for Nikki to be knocked up, I wonder if she'd be the only one. I'd definitely put the option in for Gabi. Let's make sure to connect the branches on those family trees.

And then after doing that, see exactly how Val or Elena react when they find out. :devilish:

Reactions: Nurikabe

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
She is teasing the incest lovers though, with some options to lewd the mom.
But there is a significant difference between teasing, and direct incest content. My opinion is yes to teasing, and big no no to incest in this game.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
She is teasing the incest lovers though, with some options to lewd the mom.
Is that so? Never saw any options to lewd the mom. Maybe I've an other understanding of "lewd the mom". Which scenes do you mean?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You can choose to kiss her on the mouth or not, to sleep with her or not, etc.
That's all? Okay... Now I'm feeling bad for this fetish bubble if they've to put their hopes on this.

BTW that scenes may be all but not lewd.

Reactions: JoeAngel

taos

Feb 4, 2019
UPDATE (2022-11-21):
Sorry folks, I'm slowly catching up

This is the Hungarian translation of Intertwined 0.8 (for the 0.10 code base) Translation of all previous episodes is updated too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Magyarul:

Ez az Intertwined 0.8 magyar fordítása (a 0.10-es kódbázishoz). A korábbi fejezetek fordításai is frissítésre kerültek.

UPDATE:
Helló. Szuper a fordításod de a játék közben fekete kép van és csak a szex jeleneteknél lehet látni valamit addig semmit. Ezt javítani kellene. Előre is köszi.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Helló. Szuper a fordításod de a játék közben fekete kép van és csak a szex jeleneteknél lehet látni valamit addig semmit. Ezt javítani kellene. Előre is köszi.
No offense, but please read the General Rule of F95zone...

rules.png

I'm not good at English either. But how are we all supposed to understand each other here if we're talking in all sorts of different languages?

Reactions: Fall89
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes