indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
old save dont works really dev? aftr waiting forever for an updates now u force us all to restart the whole game?? bah

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I've rejected the kiss from Erynn and mentioned about my relationship with Alexis. Then i went to meet up with Alexis instead of training with Layla. Erynn caught us naked at the home. Some tension before Alexis left. Then Erynn started going all 'please take good care of Alexis'. Am i friendzoned? Was intending to go for Erynn, i dunno why i'm getting Alexis scenes.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
1.you refused her kiss
2.you tell her you are in a relationship with alexis
3.you meet alexis ,instead of layla
4.and finally she catches you having just fucked alexis

you go completely for alexis,
you don't have to know anything about erynn,and now you wonder if you will be "friendzoned"? :unsure: :unsure:
View attachment 2614130
Haha, perhaps i worded that wrongly.

Is there a way to break up with Alexis and go for Erynn in the next chapters? Or do i have to start from the beginning and reject Alexis outright on the plane?

I refused her kiss cos Erynn knows whats going on so i'm leaning towards coming clean on whats happening before it gets worse.
After your post i tried the route where i kissed Erynn and the room scene got nasty. Alexis and Erynn started a heated arguement and Erynn basically hates the MC now and absolutely zero reconciliation between Alexis and Erynn. So, not kissing was the right choice imo.

Choosing Alexis over Layla was a bad choice but MC gets to learn more about Ethan from Alexis that may help in protecting Erynn. I want to cut off with Layla too but it seems its only possible during the sports meet i think?

Anyways i'm going training with Layla now, somehow it seems like its just delaying the inevitable catastrophe between Erynn, Alexis and the MC. Theres no opportunity of coming clean with Erynn, rejecting Alexis and a bonus of maybe get them to reconcile.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Haha, perhaps i worded that wrongly.

Is there a way to break up with Alexis and go for Erynn in the next chapters? Or do i have to start from the beginning and reject Alexis outright on the plane?

I refused her kiss cos Erynn knows whats going on so i'm leaning towards coming clean on whats happening before it gets worse.
After your post i tried the route where i kissed Erynn and the room scene got nasty. Alexis and Erynn started a heated arguement and Erynn basically hates the MC now and absolutely zero reconciliation between Alexis and Erynn. So, not kissing was the right choice imo.

Choosing Alexis over Layla was a bad choice but MC gets to learn more about Ethan from Alexis that may help in protecting Erynn. I want to cut off with Layla too but it seems its only possible during the sports meet i think?

Anyways i'm going training with Layla now, somehow it seems like its just delaying the inevitable catastrophe between Erynn, Alexis and the MC. Theres no opportunity of coming clean with Erynn, rejecting Alexis and a bonus of maybe get them to reconcile.
best bet would be dont do anything with alexis is the safest route as well as any of the other girls. i do believe you can sleep with alexis until you find out about her and erynn being friends at that point i thing you can still get an erynn path if you then stop things with alexis then make choices that align you with erynn

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes