JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
That's all? Okay... Now I'm feeling bad for this fetish bubble if they've to put their hopes on this.

BTW that scenes may be all but not lewd.
the game got many pathes so incest path can be there if there is a bit of drama and i find that easy to find in every 4 steps the mc do ,Like i said Earlier if any girlfriend cheated on the mc he will get broken I mean for god sake he run away for Misunderstanding and it was totally his right to do so anyone in his shoe's would've thought the same so this mean our mc is sensitive Guy Could get this Glass Heart shattered into pieces who to fix that the Women that always Tease him about his Love dovy action

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The game does not have an incest patch, Emily is not a "landlady" and the game is on Patreon, there will be no Emily path as Nyx's Patreon would instantly get banned if there was, get over it.
Patreon doesn't ban as hard as much people believe. Look at this game from Master of Milking Irphaeus. His game includes cp and incest. He also abused DMCA several times. The account is still there.

Reactions: JoeAngel

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Patreon doesn't ban as hard as much people believe. Look at this game from Master of Milking Irphaeus. His game includes cp and incest. He also abused DMCA several times. The account is still there.
Do you know if someone has reported the game ? I have seen devs get banned just from hinting at it.

Reactions: Nurikabe

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, Patreon does not ban instantly. But at some time most of these games are getting in toubles. And if it gets reported the game vanishes pretty soon there. Have seen that with quite some games with content against their rules.
So why on earth should Nyx risk the income from more then 1k Patrons who are mostly happy as the game is now (without i-cest). Would be imo a stupid move doing so.

Reactions: Dragon59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
prolly depends how much money brings to patreon, scamstor etc bring small fortune and their games are utter crap.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Do you know if someone has reported the game ? I have seen devs get banned just from hinting at it.
I don't know. This milker gets so many hate that I think someone would have reported it just to get rid of this dude and his business model.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes, Patreon does not ban instantly. But at some time most of these games are getting in toubles. And if it gets reported the game vanishes pretty soon there. Have seen that with quite some games with content against their rules.
So why on earth should Nyx risk the income from more then 1k Patrons who are mostly happy as the game is now (without i-cest). Would be imo a stupid move doing so.
Not saying there will be incest or that I want it, but a patch would solve the problem.

And being 100% sure there won't be any incest in this kind of story is a major spoiler.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not saying there will be incest or that I want it, but a patch would solve the problem.

And being 100% sure there won't be any incest in this kind of story is a major spoiler.
A patch is not 100% save. I remember one game got abandoned from his dev because even having a patch Patreon stoped it. Maybe his patch integration was a bit to lazy, or there where other things. Don't know anymore.

Yes, there are quite some other games here making that without problems (well, at least so far). But since even itch.io is now "hunting" game devs with adult content I'm not so sure anymore...

What I actually wanted to say is there is zero reason for Nyx to do that here. The game had maybe at the very first release some hints for i-cest (you gained points for peeking on mom), but that changed already with v0.2 again. And since Nyx left here (in anger) she definitely wont change that because some F95zone user wanting it. As said, why risk the already good Patreon base.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Or Photo Hunt. There's only one sentence in the prologue that says "oh by the way, I'm adopted" but literally the rest of the extensive content in Photo Hunt completely drops the pretense. The game makes it very clear that MC is banging his biological mother and sister. Still No Banny from Patty. In fact the "incest mod" literally does nothing except remove that one sentence in the prologue.

Besides they're not dumb. The Patreon mods know what it means when the "landlady" figleaf is used.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The Patreon mods know what it means when the "landlady" figleaf is used.
Ultimately, it's just a stupid rule of Patreon. I mean, I'm not a fan of incest fetish. Just the thoughts of banging my mom or my sister and I have the urge to gag. My mom and my sister are really nice persons but fucking them? Hell, no! But after all that's nothing you should ban a book, a movie, a game, you name it for. We clearly don't need incest in games, but if some devs are into that and wants to make a game for a little bubble, why not? There's no harm. What people do in their bedrooms by mutual agreement is none of the society's business. So why should something like this be banned? It is important that both sides do it of their own free will and without any constraints.

But again: incest would make this game weird and destroy it. It's a good story because all of the characters seems to be "Intertwined" and about the drama with that. There's no need to let MC fuck his own mother. It just doesn't fit to the characters of Emily and MC.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Ultimately, it's just a stupid rule of Patreon. I mean, I'm not a fan of incest fetish. Just the thoughts of banging my mom or my sister and I have the urge to gag. My mom and my sister are really nice persons but fucking them? Hell, no! But after all that's nothing you should ban a book, a movie, a game, you name it for. We clearly don't need incest in games, but if some devs are into that and wants to make a game for a little bubble, why not? There's no harm. What people do in their bedrooms by mutual agreement is none of the society's business. So why should something like this be banned? It is important that both sides do it of their own free will and without any constraints.

But again: incest would make this game weird and destroy it. It's a good story because all of the characters seems to be "Intertwined" and about the drama with that. There's no need to let MC fuck his own mother. It just doesn't fit to the characters of Emily and MC.
First of all no one talked about Real Incest
second Everyone that likes incest tag why will simple the idea of Mother Womb and also the idea of Milf Lady with Both category she's no one else Lady she's her son and her son only bla bla bla the man of her Life And She's Hot lady if you talk about the real life no one respect his mother would look to her like that, in games They don't imagine their Real moms Same go as sister or mother in law Or Any Sort of incest Tag game or comic or even Gif it's the same as GTA game Remember this times when you go as CJ killing people run from cops burn them would you do that in real life :LOL: Just fantasy that i enjoy other do to simple is that
and just for the Honor of GTA I loved to run from Cops In that Game :LOL: Five stars and Catch me if you can Started

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One thing they refuse to consider--Nyx apparently does not want to make an incest game, even if some so-called game development and marketing experts feel it would improve profit.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
No she isn't just alcohol effects
There won't be pregnancy in intertwined dev said that but also said a possibility in intertwined 2 if we reached to that point if not then surely some girls will have kids in intertwined 1 epilogue
Do we know which story will be processed in intertwined 2? Maybe college life?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Do we know which story will be processed in intertwined 2? Maybe college life?
actually... AchedCroissant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the other option is a 20 years regression and you get to play has Santiago and his 2 best buddies Dylan and John
having a feud with Andres Lexxy and Layla´s dad and whoever Erynn´s mom was dating back then and trying to cuck them
it would be Interwined2: the pact! because the boys would make a pact to go on a revenge path over some bullshit!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes