Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hey everyone,
All 3 shorter scenes are done and I started working on the last 2 big scenes a few days ago. The first one will be a beach scene with several love interests.
I created a whole new beach with the city in the background, a boardwalk, lots of vegetation, beach huts, the cocktail bar, towels, background characters,... Everything I need now and in the future was in that beach scene. But here's the problem. I thought with the new gfx card, I could easily render all that. Nope! Once I've added the characters, it was too much. It couldn't render it. Which was a total letdown. I had 2 options. Either render all the pictures twice and photoshop them together, as I used to do with the old card. Or remove stuff from the background.
Since it's a big scene and there will be different scenarios depending on paths, I already have to make double the amount of renders. Now if I have to split all those into 2, it will be 4 times the amount of work + the extra post-work in photoshop. Which is just ridiculous. So I've decided to remove the background characters once again. I hate to see an empty beach but I also don't want to work months on a single scene. I try to work with camera angles as much as possible to block most of the background. So yeah... Little disappointed there. But all in all, progress is still going steady.

Sidenote on another problem which doesn't influence workflow but is annoying. I have an issue with Daz and maybe someone knows what it is. I tried googling it already, but couldn't find anything on this particular issue. I try to explain it as well as I can.
Lately, the sizes of the scene files are huge. When I check older episodes, those file sizes were mostly around 1 MB, sometimes 3-5 MB if the scene was big and had 4+ characters. Nowadays, those files are 50 MB and up to 2.4 GB (Yes! Gigabyte).

2 external HDs are already full only with files for episode 11. I don't know what causes that. Even if I open one of those files and remove all the assets used (clear the scene, completely empty it) and save it again. The file size is still huge, even though there is nothing in that scene. Somehow all those assets used must be still in that scene, hidden or something. If yes, how do I get rid of those and only keep the assets in the scene which I need and are visible?
If you have any idea what causes this, please message me. Thanks.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Care to explain Valeria's info? The "Might be daughter from mother" part.
And why Elena and MC would be related?
simple First Thing Elena got no Father around both her and the mc spanish
my Theory is simple the mc Father Known elena mother in Spain or maxico (becouse she look more like Mexican)
in His Country
about Valeria only face Similarity when we look at them it's Hard not see how Much they look alike
and also when she did ask the mc about siblings he said I almost had two sister she said Almost ? and when the mc asked why she left pole vaulting My theory would go that she know something from her father about Her Mother maybe that she's alive or she cheated or whatever Reasone she Lost interest because there was Drama in Her Life She couldn't keep going
and also I am sorry for everyone about the wrong word it should be Half Brother and Half Sister I got them mixed up with step *HIT
about Gabi That explain screenshot0032.png The MC Father already Married and Gabi Spanish to so our MC might already did Auntie without even knowing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
(...) and also when she did ask the mc about siblings he said I almost had two sister she said Almost ?
Yes, almost. The two (almost) sister is Cara and Nikki. But in this time MC and Valeria just starting to know each other, that's why MC said: Yeah, but that's a story for another time.

(...) and when the mc asked why she left pole vaulting My theory would go that she know something from her father about Her Mother maybe that she's alive or she cheated or whatever Reasone she Lost interest because there was Drama in Her Life...
I think, you are wrong, Valeria's mother still alive. Valeria speak with her on the phone, after she helping MC against Ethan. Then the end of the ep. 10.5 Valeria and her mother having a conversation about the picture with MC. And one more thing, Valeria is latina, just like her mother (rememeber beginning of the phone conversation: Hola, cariño.). On the other hand, Haley (mother of Cara and Nikki) is not latina, then she not may Valeria's mother.

Of course this is my opinion, or more my theory. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeAngel

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Just daydreaming scenes...no more than that
And 10 years later mc is 28 and mel 50... mc loses Erynn friendship and wastes his youth just for chasing the milf fetish that's poor life
so no sexy time with melissa or any of the milfs here? pfff .......im very dissapointed .....the only hope now is elena and someone says is half sister.......wtf

• Haha
Reactions: JoeAngel

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
so no sexy time with melissa or any of the milfs here? pfff .......im very dissapointed .....the only hope now is elena and someone says is half sister.......wtf
Dude, don't be sad about this, we still love Melissa because he's beautiful :)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes