The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm about to start over, since there has been major code changes. Before, I started with Alexis' path but then ended it and decided to go for Layla's path.

One question: Is Alexis' secret path worth it?

Matthess (freshmen)

Feb 22, 2023
I'm about to start over, since there has been major code changes. Before, I started with Alexis' path but then ended it and decided to go for Layla's path.

One question: Is Alexis' secret path worth it?
It's worth it .But it might not end well, you might lose both Layla and Alexis.
But if you want to win the camp run, you definitely have to have points with Layla to train with you, or you'll lose the race.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Erynn.png

Quick little update.

I'm about 3/4th done with the beach scene. The first part that is. I was hoping I could reuse some renders from the first part in the second. There are some scenes, but I thought there would be more. Thankfully the second part is shorter and I try to shorten it wherever I can.

Same as the Layla scene, this beach scene could easily be a whole episode if not 2. While working on it, I keep getting new ideas which fit perfectly within the scene and story. I write them down for now but I'll stick to the script else I'll never finish this episode. I might use those scenes in a later episode or use them for something else.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I really hope Nyx adds a scene for Zach like she did with Ethan, when you can keep punching him over and over...
Except it involves kicking him in the nuts until they explode :devilish:
I believe an adequate punishment for the likes of zach would be, like with ethan, an endless scene except you don't punch him but instead as he cries "give it back!" until you do so
I don't even see him as a villain. he's a stooge, not worth the time to take a glance in his direction

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, little help?

I'm replaying the game and just got back to ep. 9. Before the code changes, I didn't break up with Nikki right away, but I did let her know I was with someone (Layla). Then, I think it happens in episode 10, she makes sure he remembers and the MC thinks he'll have to make a decision soon.

The point is: this thing will boil over in ep. 11, right? I like Nikki and all, but if I want to stick with Layla, it is better to break up with Nikki right away at the beginning of episode 9 when she shows up at MC's house, correct?

Decisions, decisions...I once started the game in Alexis' path and had to get rid of her path in order to pursue Layla's. It wasn't easy. Now, I need to get rid of another path...I'm going through a hard time again :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Brothers, little help?

I'm replaying the game and just got back to ep. 9. Before the code changes, I didn't break up with Nikki right away, but I did let her know I was with someone (Layla). Then, I think it happens in episode 10, she makes sure he remembers and the MC thinks he'll have to make a decision soon.

The point is: this thing will boil over in ep. 11, right? I like Nikki and all, but if I want to stick with Layla, it is better to break up with Nikki right away at the beginning of episode 9 when she shows up at MC's house, correct?
Layla, and Alexis for that matter, are not the forgiving type! Break it off or they will do it for you (pun intended).:LOL:

Reactions: mnotwoke

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Does not matter.

Just don tell Nikki you're seeing someone else,
have a few quick fucks with her while she's visiting,and then she leave,
then you can get back to layla.
You really think there will be no repercussions in future episodes? Given what's already happened when trying to date multiple girls at once, including with Layla?

zokzuk

May 1, 2022
Oh sure,
but certainly not yet in ep.11,
at the rate Nyx works ,you can still hold nikki in the next episode as a long distance relationship,
while you are busy with others.
eventually,it will explode in your face ,
but certainly not yet in ep.11,as was the question.
I just think that it will be shown in the 11th episode. In the preview photos, we can already see interactions with nikki (phone call?). We also know that nikki theoretically works. But she can take a day off and come and visit the MC

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Did anybody go through the scene where Layla and Alexis show up at the MC's door and give him an earful, breaking up with him? I'd like to see that.

If it wasn't too much of a hassle, I'd skip through the game to see it myself...can anybody post some screenshots?

Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did anybody go through the scene where Layla and Alexis show up at the MC's door and give him an earful, breaking up with him? I'd like to see that.

If it wasn't too much of a hassle, I'd skip through the game to see it myself...can anybody post some screenshots?
they just show up on mc's door and tell him that they are done with him and leave.

i might have posted scrshot of that scene but not sure.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes