RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I have no idea why people like Alexis
This is something I will never get either. Same with Nikki. At least at some point a had an Alexis dedicated save. Nikki though? In 6 different saves, I've NEVER went with her path. Not once! Never even checked her scenes in scrappy's gallery. It's either Cara or none of them.

Alexis, Nikki, Tori, Gabi, Rachel, Mom and Melissa are all on my "No thanks!" bin.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This is something I will never get either. Same with Nikki. At least at some point a had an Alexis dedicated save. Nikki though? In 6 different saves, I've NEVER went with her path. Not once! Never even checked her scenes in scrappy's gallery. It's either Cara or none of them.

Alexis, Nikki, Tori, Gabi, Rachel, Mom and Melissa are all on my "No thanks!" bin.
Alexis, Cara, and Nikki disappear almost entirely if you're not on their paths. They have no impact on the story whatsoever. I've skipped all three on my saves as well.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Somebody please explain for me, because i don't, really don't get it, what's the point for those anger, or hate against Alexis, or Erynn? I get it, if somebody not interested all of the LI's, but there is different between ignoring and hate.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Somebody please explain for me, because i don't, really don't get it, what's the point for those anger, or hate against Alexis, or Erynn? I get it, if somebody not interested all of the LI's, but there is different between ignoring and hate.
You can't ignore Erynn if you want a shot at best girl, so now I'm stuck dealing with her bs.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
You can't ignore Erynn if you want a shot at best girl, so now I'm stuck dealing with her bs.
In this case there is a serious problem with me, i have six different route (Alexis, Cara, Erynn, Layla, Nikki and Valeria), and in every route I help for Erynn. Why? Because I want to help for her.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
In this case there is a serious problem with me, i have six different route (Alexis, Cara, Erynn, Layla, Nikki and Valeria), and in every route I help for Erynn. Why? Because I want to help for her.
I mean I feel like this is just the right thing to do. You don't have to be romanticly interested in her. I am always trying to play these VNs with my morality. But that's just me I guess.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
A lot of people get annoyed at fictional characters getting in trouble due to dumb decisions (never split up in a horror movie) and Erynn makes some really bad choices. I don't mind, her problem is she's naive in a realistic way for a nice 20 year old from a comfortable background. But it's annoying for some.

Don't know why people get annoyed at Alexius though. She disappears if you reject her. Maybe because she can be a landmine in a blind playthrough? You can fuck her in the very first scene, but it ends up causing problems with Erynn and Layla later.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Same for me, she's the MCs childhood crush/friend, and yeah, we have to go through her bad choices, but I wonder how many people her age went through bad choices in the real world... while I could say all of them with a 99.99999% chance to be right, I can only speak for myself and say I went through bad choices when I was 20, and still do at 43, so yeah. (not her type of choices, but whatever)

Also, we can simply remain friends with her, so it's alright, like all the others.

I know I have a route for her, like all the others, can't say she's my favorite (Valeria, Layla and Nikki shares that), but I'll still play her route to the end at some point.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Right after I created the previous post, my pc became really slow. I couldn't do anything. I reset the pc, it made some weird noises and I got an error that a HD failure is imminent. I guess my HD crashed or something.

Since it's Sunday, I can't contact anyone to see what I can do about it.

Luckily, most of the data is on my 2nd HD except for the newest script. But I hope I can save everything somehow.
I'll contact support tomorrow and hopefully, it's a quicker fix than the problems with the GFX.
I'll keep you up to date once I know more. Sorry about this.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

Right after I created the previous post, my pc became really slow. I couldn't do anything. I reset the pc, it made some weird noises and I got an error that a HD failure is imminent. I guess my HD crashed or something.

Luckily, most of the data is on my 2nd HD except for the newest script. But I hope I can save everything somehow.
I'll contact support tomorrow and hopefully, it's a quicker fix than the problems with the GFX.
Well, either she's unlucky as hell with her hardware, either she's biting more than her hardware can chew with her rendering.

Or people counseling her, PC-wise, don't know what they're talking about.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Well, this shit happens if ya don't work with regulary Auto-Backup to extern Backup drives. Thats why i have setup an really old pc as backup machine. An easy solution compared to higher price NAS solutions.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes