Mar 5, 2020
Yes, Erynn did have right to have sex with her boyfriend Zane and Ethan made bad move on recording them. IRL in some states that's illegal and you could end upd in jail. However, even though Erynn is my fav girl here, she is stupid. She blindely believed Ethan that have sex tape of her and Zane without ever seeing video. On her own she never got this idea to set up Ethan and get his confesion, like audio and video tape, perhaps some witness like Alexis or someone neutral and report him to the cops. And this is the part that bothers me. She waited her knight in shining armour (MC or someone else) to save her because she can't figure things on her own. I doubt that even Zane is aware of the video and i wouldn't blame guy if he didn't want to have anything with her because of the way Erynn threated him, ditching him on prom without proper explanation or even telling him that he also is in this video. She imidiately concluded that Ethan and Zane probably conspired so Ethan could get his sex tape.

Edit : Just corected Zach > Zane
Even though I agree that the premices are kind of simplistic, I still like Erynn more than most of the others because of it. She is one of the 2 characters that really have a backstory and some depth in the way they behave (the other one being Elena).
I find the other characters superficial at best as they do not really have anything to worry about and just live their lives mostly freely.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Without spoilers, what kind or is the extent of cheating and corruption in this game?
If you want to fuck every girl, it will backfire in the long run, so you are cheating on the girls. Corruption is the main storyline of the game, it cannot be avoided.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you want to fuck every girl, it will backfire in the long run, so you are cheating on the girls. Corruption is the main storyline of the game, it cannot be avoided.
Corruption can be avoided, simply speaking try not to be an ass that fucks girls without worrying about their future feelings just for a temp thrill, so concentrate on being friends not lovers with anyone you know that you do not want as a permanent lover / wife etc.... so far in my game I like Erynn, and mostly Cara, and simply have the others as friends - no sex with these girls at all (and by the way it's not cheating if you are not in a full girlfriend/boyfriend relationship)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, Erynn did have right to have sex with her boyfriend Zane and Ethan made bad move on recording them. IRL in some states that's illegal and you could end upd in jail. However, even though Erynn is my fav girl here, she is stupid. She blindely believed Ethan that have sex tape of her and Zane without ever seeing video. On her own she never got this idea to set up Ethan and get his confesion, like audio and video tape, perhaps some witness like Alexis or someone neutral and report him to the cops. And this is the part that bothers me. She waited her knight in shining armour (MC or someone else) to save her because she can't figure things on her own. I doubt that even Zane is aware of the video and i wouldn't blame guy if he didn't want to have anything with her because of the way Erynn threated him, ditching him on prom without proper explanation or even telling him that he also is in this video. She imidiately concluded that Ethan and Zane probably conspired so Ethan could get his sex tape.

Eryn should have told her bad ass mom Melissa about the secret sex tape and then she could set him up, love to see Melissa kicking Ethan’s ass tie him to a chair and just torture his ass with different objects until he fucking signs off that Erynn is free from her contract with his company and the sec tape is destroyed

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Corruption can be avoided, simply speaking try not to be an ass that fucks girls without worrying about their future feelings just for a temp thrill, so concentrate on being friends not lovers with anyone you know that you do not want as a permanent lover / wife etc.... so far in my game I like Erynn, and mostly Cara, and simply have the others as friends - no sex with these girls at all (and by the way it's not cheating if you are not in a full girlfriend/boyfriend relationship)
I understand what you mean.
But:
Well, since this is an adult game, it's natural that you want to try every girl. If you don't like it, I'll load the previous save. I don't play these games to marry the first pretty one. I emphasize that this is a game and not reality! You didn't mention Ethan - to me he's corruption. And corruption as such a broad term...

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I understand what you mean.
But:
Well, since this is an adult game, it's natural that you want to try every girl. If you don't like it, I'll load the previous save. I don't play these games to marry the first pretty one. I emphasize that this is a game and not reality! You didn't mention Ethan - to me he's corruption. And corruption as such a broad term...
True - he is corruption, but I'm not ever marrying for looks alone, the reason to be a friend is to find out something about the person you are with so as to see if they have anything in common, it is highly unlikely a relationship will last without commonality in it, sex is not enough, it is the reward for it. Cara is just so sweet her personnality is sweet, innocent even though they have sex she doesn't change. the best Dev's can make many beautifull girls with different personalities. Iris for instance never would attract me she is a classic slut, but thats just me.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There was a planned corruption route where MC teams up with Ethan and helps to corrupt Erynn however that plotline has since been abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: dolfe67

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
True - he is corruption, but I'm not ever marrying for looks alone, the reason to be a friend is to find out something about the person you are with so as to see if they have anything in common, it is highly unlikely a relationship will last without commonality in it, sex is not enough, it is the reward for it. Cara is just so sweet her personnality is sweet, innocent even though they have sex she doesn't change. the best Dev's can make many beautifull girls with different personalities. Iris for instance never would attract me she is a classic slut, but thats just me.
hey, iris is not a slut!
she had her heart broken by Laykin and while hurt
she decided to do something stupid,
sun bathing topless in the middle of a public garden!
So no she is not a classic slut with daddy issues,
if you believe that take it up with her dad and his biker friends!
If anything she will have mommy issues so...
i mean a dude getting custody is very unlikely
so her mother might have become an addict or some sort of mess
or perhaps she remarried and decided that Iris was crampping her style!
you know... like what happened with the MC!

There was a planned corruption route where MC teams up with Ethan and helps to corrupt Erynn however that plotline has since been abandoned.
fucking NTR bitching cunts! such a lovely route...
the spitroasting the double penetration making fun of Ethan for his O face
slapping his ass and calling him slow plastic dick
and then fucking the shit out of Erynn just to end up comming on her face
and telling the little cuck "thats how a man does it... little boy!"
and then Erynn would try to cheer up Ethan by kissing him leaving my cum on his lips!

That's not natural. It's your way of playing. Adult behavior is something else. Fuck around like a manwhore is immature. One do this when one is young and without life experience. Okay, some guys never gets mature but that doesn't mean it's natural.
herm...
hey when your wife leaves you 3 months without anything trust me its not immature kids fault...
when a man spends 2 years in hell because she is finishing her degree and shitty excuses like that
one gets agressive and pursues ways to quench his needs! herm i guess i will be leaving now !
*WS leaves closing the door while whistling!

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, since this is an adult game, it's natural that you want to try every girl.
That's not natural. It's your way of playing. Adult behavior is something else. Fuck around like a manwhore is immature. One do this when one is young and without life experience. Okay, some guys never gets mature but that doesn't mean it's natural.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You are right on

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
hey, iris is not a slut!
she had her heart broken by Laykin and while hurt
she decided to do something stupid,
sun bathing topless in the middle of a public garden!
So no she is not a classic slut with daddy issues,
if you believe that take it up with her dad and his biker friends!
If anything she will have mommy issues so...
i mean a dude getting custody is very unlikely
so her mother might have become an addict or some sort of mess
or perhaps she remarried and decided that Iris was crampping her style!
you know... like what happened with the MC!

fucking NTR bitching cunts! such a lovely route...
the spitroasting the double penetration making fun of Ethan for his O face
slapping his ass and calling him slow plastic dick
and then fucking the shit out of Erynn just to end up comming on her face
and telling the little cuck "thats how a man does it... little boy!"
and then Erynn would try to cheer up Ethan by kissing him leaving my cum on his lips!

herm...
hey when your wife leaves you 3 months without anything trust me its not immature kids fault...
when a man spends 2 years in hell because she is finishing her degree and shitty excuses like that
one gets agressive and pursues ways to quench his needs! herm i guess i will be leaving now !
*WS leaves closing the door while whistling!
I still believe Iris and Erynn are half sisters - same father different mothers - and in my books Iris is a slut and was corrupted by many men and an exhibisionist - I would never let her near Erynn or anyone I liked

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, what I wrote was irony...but thank you for trying to teach how adults should behave... ;)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Eryn should have told her bad ass mom Melissa about the secret sex tape and then she could set him up, love to see Melissa kicking Ethan’s ass tie him to a chair and just torture his ass with different objects until he fucking signs off that Erynn is free from her contract with his company and the sec tape is destroyed
That's the thing about her, she didn't tell anyone until by pure chance MC found out. He was lucky enough to get that info from her. I somehow doubt if MC didn't return that she would remain silent about it. And it's not because of the contract that Ethan doesn't let Erynn go it's because of the sex tape. He's blackmailing her with it. The catch is she didn't see if the tape is real and have allowed herself to be in such situation. The moment she noticed that "it's just one more job and tape is gone"by Ethan she should've set him up. Get audio or video confesion, report him to cops and let them handle that scum. That's one way to handle situation.

Feb 15, 2019
This girl seems like the queen of excuses. There's always something else going on with her lol. She's either full of it or incredibly unlucky / has no clue what she's doing when it comes to PCs. Which I don't believe.
I just get the feeling that she isn’t as tech savvy as the other developers. The writing is excellent and so are the renders, but as a technical piece of work it’s quite simple and straight forward. She hasn’t incorporated a free roam, a phone mechanic, animations, etc. yet the game size is disproportionately large.

I don’t think she’s making up excuses, I think that she just doesn’t know how to maximize the output of and improve on the hardware and software she’s working with.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

This is typical game/avn behaviour in which the girl needs the knight in shinning armor to solve all her problems before they can date.
No wonder people have no patience(and can spot plotholes) for this storyline because it's such an old school and predictable way to to write a romance/relationship start.

The weird part is that only Erynn has this kind of storyline, everyone else is about juggling the different girls and how they are connected to each other, this is when the game is firing on all cylinders in my opinion.
Makes it worst that dealing with Ethan badly stalls Erynn's romance progress while everyone else is free to have a go.

The structure of this game is also kind of unsuited to this blackmail/police topic... because here you are trying to get rid of this problem as soon as possible to get to the good part... and you never know if the next chapter will ignore the problem completely.
Case in point she reveals the issue to us only in episode 7(that's already a long wait btw) and it isn't relevant in episode 8, no steps forward at all in this story and Erynn is completely absent from 9(time to focus on ther girls)... things that as i said stall the whole romance path with Erynn.

On a complete sandbox game, you can focus on the character you want to solve the issues quickly, leave the others for later... On the episodic structure it's immensely frustrating.
It's not the strongest best written part of this game, serves only to stall progress... i hope it gets tackled and knocked out fast, but i'm afraid it won't.
Hopefully at least some good catharsis on seeing Ethan get his when it finally comes.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes