Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Intertwined v0.10.5 with the multi-mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
If you want to fuck every girl, it will backfire in the long run, so you are cheating on the girls. Corruption is the main storyline of the game, it cannot be avoided.
Go for a single girl. This is not your typical AVN where you go full harem mode and fuck everything that have vag.

Reactions: Sasanid

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I just get the feeling that she isn’t as tech savvy as the other developers. The writing is excellent and so are the renders, but as a technical piece of work it’s quite simple and straight forward. She hasn’t incorporated a free roam, a phone mechanic, animations, etc. yet the game size is disproportionately large.

I don’t think she’s making up excuses, I think that she just doesn’t know how to maximize the output of and improve on the hardware and software she’s working with.
Are we playing the same game? there are animations in the sex scenes.
Also, the bulk of the size of these games come from graphics - images and animations, which this game has a lot of (stills at least).
I admit though, coding this game is very much easier than coding games with the extras you mentioned.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Somebody please explain for me, because i don't, really don't get it, what's the point for those anger, or hate against Alexis, or Erynn? I get it, if somebody not interested all of the LI's, but there is different between ignoring and hate.
I don't get it either.
First girl hate maybe?
My faves are Alexis and Valeria.
Looks-wise : I can add Layla, Nikki, Emily, Iris, young Melissa, Sha'Carri

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't get it either.
First girl hate maybe?
There's more to it than that lol.
There's flipping from fun girl to overly attached ultra romantic...
There's how boring everything with her is since going ultra romantic, if someone is diabetic be aware, the levels of sugar and sweet might give you a stroke.
And what else? Oh yeah being a fucking lying snake.

And in addition to the snakeness (which we can't confront, our options are either eating her excuse wholesale or ignoring her completely) she gets on her high horse and becomes super judgy whenever pissed off (which again we just eat it, can't say a thing back).
The stink of bad writers pet is all over her, not to mention her everpresence.

I usually have no problem banging my least favorite characters of a given VN, but Alexis really pushes the bar high, all that suggary dialogue with a character that i despise it's really annoying.
At least we can cheat on her like crazy lol.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Somebody please explain for me, because i don't, really don't get it, what's the point for those anger, or hate against Alexis, or Erynn? I get it, if somebody not interested all of the LI's, but there is different between ignoring and hate.
I don't get it either.
First girl hate maybe?
My faves are Alexis and Valeria. And Sienna even though she isn't a LI
Looks-wise : I can add Layla, Nikki, Emily, Iris, young Melissa, Sha'Carri

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I have some issues with Alexis too, but I don't hold a grudge against her either. I started romancing Alexis early on, but once I didn't like the direction things went with her, I moved on. Alexis does express regret over her actions, so I don't see a need to confront her about it.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Every girl is beautiful in her own way. Except Tori. Tori is a cunt who can die behind a dumpster. I've saves with playthroughs of all the girls. In all these saves the girl I'm running for is the special one and I don't care about the others. Sure, Valeria and Alexis are my favourite playthroughs because of the stories behind them. But that doesn't mean I don't like to play the other routes as well.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes