Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Did anybody go through the scene where Layla and Alexis show up at the MC's door and give him an earful, breaking up with him? I'd like to see that.

If it wasn't too much of a hassle, I'd skip through the game to see it myself...can anybody post some screenshots?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jarulf
Aug 14, 2019
If you referring to the backstabbing part yeah she didn't deal with the situation perfectly and MC and Erynn weren't dating so it wasn't exactly a backstabbing, but no explanation for the secret route case :KEK:
But can't blame people not like her
Her route is the best fun sexy times good story alot of screen time
Other hand take Erynn's route for example: dull empty and boring asf makes you think it shouldn't have been a romantic option and only make her the main storyline if not gonna invest in her route properly
So it's about how good Alexis story is written and how not so good the romantic part of Erynn's story is written
And if they switch places Erynn will be the wifey material and Alexis will be "meh"
Honestly, there wasn't even any backstabbing. Like you said Erynn and the MC aren't even together. So Erynn has no right to call dibs on someone she isn't even dating. Think she might be a secret F95 user because she has no concept of what NTR actually is. (KIDDING, KIDDING. ILY guys.)

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
To each their own. But she has hot scenes, and her and the MC have a really good dynamic, imo. Especially considering their backstory together. I'm shocked that there are people who DON'T like Alexis. :LOL:
I honestly just don't find her attractive or interesting. So many better options. Alexis for me is literally one step up from Tori, and I can't stand Tori.

Reactions: dreamgoat and LSC82

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
at the end they are fictional characters arguing about them to prove you are right about this or that is just waste of time just game play for fun no fun avoid the part you don't like or delete it
Well part of the fun of this site, and purpose, is to talk about the games we play. And I see no difference talking about fictional characters in games, books or movies and how we see them. We all come with different experiences and backgrounds, we play the games differently and enjoy them (or not) in different ways. So talking about that can be fun. That said, we could probably be a little friendlier a lot of the time.

Sorry if that sounded a little patronising, but that really wasn't my intention.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes