Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Man, all I want is Nadine and Christine finally doing it and getting in a relationship. Preferably more than just friends with benefits. But now I need to wait another eternity before a short update comes that might focus on only 2 of the 3 characters you play. I want to love the game, but the waiting makes it hard, really really hard.

And yes maybe it was short because I don't care about two thirds of the game but with 3 MC's (Or playable/making choices for them characters) you would think that all get at least a little bit of screen time.

All I can say it was disappointing for me hopefully the next one is better. Sorry.
i can´t say it short because content for all 5 pathes were made even though the content for all 5 pathes is "almost" the same except the content for the women you choosed it is still a hell of work to make content for 5 pathes with 5 woman.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wanted to have some fun with Darla too. :( Such a big tease early on then nothing with the MC's as she's going out with Kelly's ex.

Reactions: ontach

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Just to be clear. There is no update on the Christine Cheating Path right?
if you mean if there is "meanwhile" content when beeing with Kelly or Jessica or the Doc Chocolate :) :) when christine has cheated on that 3 pathes then the answer is no.

on the other side all 5 pathes have updates there is just no christine in it when she moved out on the 3 cheating pathes.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
there is no need for a walkthrough.there are only a few decisions to make at the game.just reject the woman you do not want and darla is not included in no path.
also there is no harem.It is either one of the woman with kelly as "sidechick" so far or kelly alone and that was it.
I wish this could be added to the OP. I was going nuts trying to figure out why the harem wasn't working. And could someone please remove the harem tag?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I wish this could be added to the OP. I was going nuts trying to figure out why the harem wasn't working. And could someone please remove the harem tag?
I don't think there is a harem possible with all the woman, but in my playthrough I currently have Nadine, Christine and Kelly still having sex with the MC. So at least a mini harem seems possible. As well as during the game, the MC bones several woman at the same time.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well you can have an affair with your assistant alright when beeing with christine but that was it.Some of that content with Jessica will not unlock when you are still with christine.
i think that does not count as harem.
and nadine was a one time bang together with christine she had never had sex alone with the mc.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
well you can have an affair with your assistant alright when beeing with christine but that was it.Some of that content with Jessica will not unlock when you still with christine.
i think that does not count as harem.
Thanks, but this: "just reject the woman you do not want, and Darla is not included in any path" is sufficient for me. Just knowing what is or isn't possible gets rid of a whole lot of frustration. Thanks again.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
So i an with my Wife and with Kelly. At the DnD Night she thinks like "Darla is sure fucking Jack" .. the Problem is she dumbt him and is with Kellys Ex .. but suddenly he is there and Darla is the old whore .. how can i fix this ?

and than later after i got the info from robbie she´s talking about Derek again ..

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
is there any game guide?
there is no need for a walkthrough.there are only a few decisions to make at the game.just reject the woman you do not want and darla is not included in no path.
also there is no harem.It is either one of the woman with kelly as "sidechick" so far or kelly alone and that was it.
Discussed on the previous page.

Reactions: Steinchen
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes