Adrian24

May 25, 2017
there are 5 routes there

Christine alone,Christine and Nadine,Doctor,Jessica and Kelly alone

1. for the Christine alone just do not wait in the gym locker room for Nadine.
2. for Christine and Nadine wait in the Gym locker room and kiss Nadine then
3. Christine must go to Mateo to cheat and you must kiss the Doc in the sauna
4. Christine cheating and just help jessica with her son when he is sick and go with her
5. kelly alone let christine cheat and refuse all other woman

of course you have to reject all other woman except the one path you want to play.
How to get (5) Kelly to get on your trip? I reject everyone, but then MC goes alone on a trip, Kelly stays at home as usual.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
How do you get Christine to cheat, I'm trying to get Kelly alone but somehow still ended up with Chris and Nadine on the trip and Kelly confused about life

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
How to get (5) Kelly to get on your trip? I reject everyone, but then MC goes alone on a trip, Kelly stays at home as usual.
not possible to get kelly on the trip.the mc goes either with Christine,Christine and Nadine,The Doctor on Vacation or he goes with Jessica or alone on a buisness trip depents on the path you are playing.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
How do you get Christine to cheat, I'm trying to get Kelly alone but somehow still ended up with Chris and Nadine on the trip and Kelly confused about life
just act Bold with the choice when asked how should christine react.Then in the Clothes shop tell the Saleswoman that you Know Matteo and when the Mc tries to pull you to him at home to fuck chose to not give in then she goes to matteo to get banged.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
just act Bold with the choice when asked how should christine react.Then in the Clothes shop tell the Saleswoman that you Know Matteo and when the Mc tries to pull you to him at home to fuck chose to not give in.
So I acted bold for every character in every choice (and said Christine knows Matteo) but when she went to visit him I wasn't given an option, she changed her mind at the last minute.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So I acted bold for every character in every choice (and said Christine knows Matteo) but when she went to visit him I wasn't given an option, she changed her mind at the last minute.
yes the first time she changes her mind but not the second time.before the second time she goes to a hairstylist to a massage and then she buys new clothes and then the last choise comes in the mc home to give or not to give in.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
yes the first time she changes her mind but not the second time.before the second time she goes to a hairstylist to a massage and then she buys new clothes and then the last choise comes in the mc home to give or not to give in.
Ah you're right, specifically choose not to submit to the MC when he asks her to have sex. Thanks.

Reactions: Steinchen

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The UI's save/load section still has no "back button" for slots pass page 9. Only has the auto saves and quick saves on the left side.
So i guess the yes or no choice on if Kelly wants Darla too as much as Darla wanted Kelly relationship seems to have no lasting effects (besides Kelly fingering Darla that one time) or was it abandoned as now it's just Kelly pushing Darla to date her ex-boyfriend and Jack.
Wonder how long will we keep on seeing Robert appear and/or get led on after saying no and rejecting him so many times.
Glad Kelly can finally confront old hag Cynthia after badmouthing MC for so long.

Mr Tempo

Feb 2, 2019
The UI's save/load section still has no "back button" for slots pass page 9. Only has the auto saves and quick saves on the left side.
So i guess the yes or no choice on if Kelly wants Darla too as much as Darla wanted Kelly relationship seems to have no lasting effects (besides Kelly fingering Darla that one time) or was it abandoned as now it's just Kelly pushing Darla to date her ex-boyfriend and Jack.
Wonder how long will we keep on seeing Robert appear and/or get led on after saying no and rejecting him so many times.
Glad Kelly can finally confront old hag Cynthia after badmouthing MC for so long.
Apparently it is "invisible". I checked the code and it is set accordingly. So, what I did was I randomly click at area beside the "A" (the automatic save button) as shown in my screenshot below. It works! :LOL:
Capture.PNG

Reactions: ontach and K18

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It's seem this game have similar direction like Dreaming of Dana. So many branches that I'll need WT for it and has to be replayed at some point to be able to see all scenes. I think I'm done playing this game and only revisit on final version + complete WT. I hate branches system when it's holding the development speed. Should have make one path at a time than all path but short content. But Ptolemy is a famous Dev that everybody loved, so it's pointless to criticize/whining about it. See ya'll later on final version bois !

Reactions: silversurfer1

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Noticed a bug: in my playthrough I chose the Bold/yes options and the ones where the MC cheats on his wife (date with the doctor and the assistant), but I didn't choose any option where the wife cheats on him. So when they were supposed to go on vacation, Denise suddenly appeared instead of the wife. And when the MC returned from the holiday the wife appeared again before the daughter interrupted their conversation.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes