DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Kelly and the MCs assistant are so hawt(i can't remember her name, it's been a while ok.). I have played this game before but i don't remember which update i started from but it definitely wasn't from the first release. I don't even remember where i left off from because it's hard to keep up with this game updates.

Anyway even before the assistant appeared i was going to kick the wife to the curb for kelly. She's like one of the hottest daughters in these kind of games.

Reactions: Nulldev

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So out of every movie Darla chose, she chooses "The Room"? Come on girl, you could have chosen something at least somewhat tolerable.

Reactions: Eyeris

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Intimate Relations v0.70.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
To those woundering why IR isn't as popular on patreon, I have and idea to add. Personally I think it is how this game looks on the surface IE the marketing, besides playing the very first version (and skipped the dialogue) I never really played this and kept putting it off (sometimes not even downloading the update) that was until I saw it today and decided to give it a quick playthrough using the skip function.... boy was I wrong and pleasently surprised (not that I was surprised at the fact they make a good game, just that I liked it based on what I thought it was ie female protag when it is sort of a third person insert where you please most of the time). and this initial idea of it is what I think most people get and why they don't play and thus isn't as popular. could be wrong, but hey that is my 2 cents. either way good game.
Main character, probably...most of them have personality of a block of wood. He might as well name them all Gunther.
Ptolemy does a lot better when it comes to writing female characters.

Reactions: sopanoob

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I know this game has branching paths and is a work in progress. usually don't care to bring this up but I've played this one too many times to not let it go & became heavily invested at this time in how the story is going lol

in the Denise (doctor) route Day 16, Christine is in the house with Kelly after he returns from the trip. I'm fairly certain to get Denise to go with MC to the trip, Christine had to leave the family. If the MC stops Kelly, he returns to the wife in bed in this Denise route. anyone else have this happen? again I'm fairly certain MC had to lose the wife in this Denise Route.

here's why in the Jessica (co-worker) route, the same thing is done with the Denise route but Denise is NOT kissed at the sauna, thereby by-passing the possible Doctor route & the MC takes Jessica (co-worker) with the Offer to help her as the Jessica route. However, the early day 16 Jessica route has a breakfast? img missing. everything else is fine. Day 16 is correct as its just Kelly in the house to greet the MC after his return. Shouldn't this be the same with Denise and conclude with being elated to reject Kelly at home?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I know this game has branching paths and is a work in progress. usually don't care to bring this up but I've played this one too many times to not let it go & became heavily invested at this time in how the story is going lol

in the Denise (doctor) route Day 16, Christine is in the house with Kelly after he returns from the trip. I'm fairly certain to get Denise to go with MC to the trip, Christine had to leave the family. If the MC stops Kelly, he returns to the wife in bed in this Denise route. anyone else have this happen? again I'm fairly certain MC had to lose the wife in this Denise Route.

here's why in the Jessica (co-worker) route, the same thing is done with the Denise route but Denise is NOT kissed at the sauna, thereby by-passing the possible Doctor route & the MC takes Jessica (co-worker) with the Offer to help her as the Jessica route. However, the early day 16 Jessica route has a breakfast? img missing. everything else is fine. Day 16 is correct as its just Kelly in the house to greet the MC after his return. Shouldn't this be the same with Denise and conclude with being elated to reject Kelly at home?
I have a feeling you might have messed with the variables in your Denise path, that is the only way you could have got that scene with Christine after you returned home. Otherwise, the scene should be the same as the Jessica path.

The two variables in question are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
both of those should be False on your Denise playthrough.

Reactions: katarne04

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Main character, probably...most of them have personality of a block of wood. He might as well name them all Gunther.
Honestly this is the first game I've played that had Niko Belac(spelling?) in it, and that alone prompted a download. lol

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's true, his MC's are always half mute, emotionless meat sacks with a dick attached.
Look at Life with Mary or Alexandra. Hell, those even use the same MC model. The character development of the MC in his games are almost always non existent, this one probably actually being the most developed character he's done.

hashiiim why dont you add the ntr tags, is been ages since this game have ntr yet i dont see the tag here... :unsure:
Because there hasn't been any yet. The MC has not been forced to watch someone he desires or loves be with someone else. We the player have seen in, but that's not NTR. That's scripted cheating. Cheating is a tag that exists.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
there are 5 routes there

Christine alone,Christine and Nadine,Doctor,Jessica and Kelly alone

1. for the Christine alone just do not wait in the gym locker room for Nadine.
2. for Christine and Nadine wait in the Gym locker room and kiss Nadine then
3. Christine must go to Mateo to cheat and you must kiss the Doc in the sauna
4. Christine cheating and just help jessica with her son when he is sick and go with her
5. kelly alone let christine cheat and refuse all other woman

of course you have to reject all other woman except the one path you want to play.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, I personally finally in this update got what I've always wanted; MC and Kelly (if player chooses to of course, it is optional) beginning their relationships, no more denying feelings and desires and just give in to them, be a couple, yay! :p

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Man, all I want is Nadine and Christine finally doing it and getting in a relationship. Preferably more than just friends with benefits. But now I need to wait another eternity before a short update comes that might focus on only 2 of the 3 characters you play. I want to love the game, but the waiting makes it hard, really really hard.

And yes maybe it was short because I don't care about two thirds of the game but with 3 MC's (Or playable/making choices for them characters) you would think that all get at least a little bit of screen time.

All I can say it was disappointing for me hopefully the next one is better. Sorry.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
This game really needs a walkthrough - there are just too many branches. I want a harem with Kelly, Darla and Jessica.
there is no need for a walkthrough.there are only a few decisions to make at the game.just reject the woman you do not want and darla is not included in no path.
also there is no harem.It is either one of the woman with kelly as "sidechick" so far or kelly alone and that was it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes