DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
when he begin did he told this was a side game bro ...no right..he might get more pentreons for alexandra but its not fair for the people joined him due to this game....he should update both game fairly ...:confused::confused::mad:
As a matter of fact he did start this as a side project! The ONLY reason this game was started, was because they were getting burned out when making Dreaming of Dana. They finished Dreaming of Dana, then started to make Alexandra to replace Dreaming of Dana. This game was never intended to be their main game.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure if something is broken, but i think the game stops at day 15.
after Kelly is saying goodbye to robert, giving him a kiss on cheek/mouth its end of game.
but it should be a whole day more!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Intimate Relations [v0.70] [PTOLEMY] (1.7 gb rar pc source)
387 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Loaded 0.65 save in 0.70 and it ends, hmm...
Maybe only content if you don't go away with Doc?

Dec 3, 2019
Here it is, the main drawback of using Daz. In one game you are facing one tricky rich oldie who's trying to bang your niece on his table, in another game you are playing as this oldie. At least for me it's a bone breaker.

Reactions: silversurfer1

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
To those woundering why IR isn't as popular on patreon, I have and idea to add. Personally I think it is how this game looks on the surface IE the marketing, besides playing the very first version (and skipped the dialogue) I never really played this and kept putting it off (sometimes not even downloading the update) that was until I saw it today and decided to give it a quick playthrough using the skip function.... boy was I wrong and pleasently surprised (not that I was surprised at the fact they make a good game, just that I liked it based on what I thought it was ie female protag when it is sort of a third person insert where you please most of the time). and this initial idea of it is what I think most people get and why they don't play and thus isn't as popular. could be wrong, but hey that is my 2 cents. either way good game.
I concur - female protag should be added later on the game or something. 2) Advance the story with the main MC then get the step daughter story insert. The wife goes last.

Reactions: bobdillan

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh boy how I've missed this game, I pretty much play this almost solely for Kelly, although the doc and secretary ain't bad themselves either. But it's the Kelly's proposed Electra's complex that really has me intrigued, not all too many games play around that, could probably count such games with one hand.
Personally for me, the perfect ending would be Kelly and her daddy ending up together as lovers, perhaps Kelly pregnant and they leave the city or something, I suspect MC could afford that, it's not like he ain't got money, haha :p

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Do we actually need to restart the whole game to access the new content ? None of the 3 paths i had saved get me to the next day :cautious:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i played from scratch, and it stopped at end of day 15.
maybe it was an intentional leak to fuck with us?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes