inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
MATTEO HOW
To go down the cheating wife path, you have to have Christine be bold. Then when Andrew gets horny over Kelly, then demands sex from Christine, you need to deny him instead of submit. After that she'll go bang Matteo.

The whole bold/timid thing looks like something he tried, didn't like, and gave up on. The only thing that matters is what I said above - have Christine be bold each time, then refuse Andrew's demand. Other than that, bold/timid doesn't matter, except for different dialog on each bold/timid choice.
when this denying choice appears or occur after which scene ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I’ve played whole game this choice never occurs.
Can you tell me its in starting or in end ????
Or you can attach me a picture of that scene please.
In the kitchen. Christine is in a red slut dress.
"Does Christine submit?"
You choose yes or no.

Reactions: inkpot

arms99

May 11, 2018
Looks like an update is coming in November. Pto posted on patreon:

"I've also started preparing the new environments for the next IR update (need quite a few of those for Andrew's vacation) since it seems people have been missing Kelly ;D

So, we'll probably take a break from Alexandra in November. And do an IR. It will also allow me to cleanse my pallet a bit."

Last edited:

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
In the kitchen. Christine is in a red slut dress.
"Does Christine submit?"
You choose yes or no.
before that scene all choices were bold or timid ?
because i think there is difference in selection of my choices and your choices ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
before that scene all choices were bold or timid ?
because i think there is difference in selection of my choices and your choices ?
I think for Christine to leave and go with Matteo all her choices need to be bold. Other characters' choices don't matter.

Reactions: inkpot
Nov 27, 2017
I want to see an update after practically 5 months and a continued threesome with the MC, because the previous one was waaaay too short!

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
this is good but lack of choices, that all, i already play 2 path already, 1 the wife stay 1 the wife go, lol

and there some scene can not be avoidable, wew

i hope, there will be a continuance for this game, not just abandoned in the middle, to much i see, abandoned in midway

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
PTOLEMY chosed the wrong game to be abandened because no offence this is way better than alexandra lol
It's not abandoned; he does updates when he feels like it.

His team has said Patrons like Alexandra more (bigger jump in patronage for an Alexandra update), so he focuses on that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, i dont get it that Alexandra gets more votes,
when i played the early versions i found it dull and uninteresting.
but if thats what the patrons wants, who am i to judge?
at least its not abandoned.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes