arms99

May 11, 2018
a.png

I've started work on IR as promised.

Still early days. I don't really have much to say about it yet.

Except to say that this month's update will come earlier than usual, because I have to leave town towards the end of the month. Won't be shorter though, since I have extra time during the day this month.

Like I said. Still early days. About 50 renders in so far.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Ladies, keep the off-topic outta here. Take it to PM's, lest ye want threadbans.

Do remember there is a report function.

Reactions: riktor

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
This game have pretty good concept of female heroine that I have never met anywhere else. At first she overprotective about her father and trying eliminate her rivals, but then she kind of calms down and accept some of other girls. It's pity for me, when I started playing it reminded me on of the anime "Future diary" where main heroine "yandere" type followed every step of her lover and if he was in danger she took an ax and eliminated any threat :D
But if we talk serious, it's really shame that where is no such game, where on of the girls don't take relationship with MC so serious, like blackmail rivals, trick them or else in this way, and we can see it as observers but in future when MC find out about this will get choice how to rect.

I also like how Kelly act bitchy to others and opposite to MC it also interesting concept, which i really wanted to see in other games. Because all this game give you to much typical characters they pretty act the same way, it's kinda bored me, to be honest, and this Kelly character kinda exotic to me, which is good.

But overall, game kinda bad, animations really don't worth so much walks around teasing and such, choices barely have impact on the story, only few have, and there is small amount of them. And bad translation of course, I'm also not native speaker, but this only make things worse, sometimes really hard to understand what creator was meant.

arms99

May 11, 2018
a.png

Hi

With me leaving near the end of the month, I've been working like a dog to get this done before then. Pulling all nighters, and all that.

And good news. Most of the renders are prepared. Will finish preparing in the next couple of days, I think. Now preparing them, and rendering them are 2 different things. But the hardest part is done.

Got a new animator too. I know, I know....been running through animators lately. But what can I do? I want them to be good, and that's that.

All and all, including the animations, the update will be somewhere around 500 renders. A little over, maybe.
Won't be ready next week. That's not realistic. But the week after that, yes.

And that's about it.
Talk to you soon.

Best regards

Ptolemy

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 458235

Hi

With me leaving near the end of the month, I've been working like a dog to get this done before then. Pulling all nighters, and all that.

And good news. Most of the renders are prepared. Will finish preparing in the next couple of days, I think. Now preparing them, and rendering them are 2 different things. But the hardest part is done.

Got a new animator too. I know, I know....been running through animators lately. But what can I do? I want them to be good, and that's that.

All and all, including the animations, the update will be somewhere around 500 renders. A little over, maybe.
Won't be ready next week. That's not realistic. But the week after that, yes.

And that's about it.
Talk to you soon.

Best regards

Ptolemy
if i were you i would give this project more time than alexandra ...just a opinion

Reactions: Cedrog and serg666

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah, I also like this one a lot more than Alexandra, I love Kelly (the model and the character), but the man has to listen to his patrons, that's just how it is.

Cheers.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
To those woundering why IR isn't as popular on patreon, I have and idea to add. Personally I think it is how this game looks on the surface IE the marketing, besides playing the very first version (and skipped the dialogue) I never really played this and kept putting it off (sometimes not even downloading the update) that was until I saw it today and decided to give it a quick playthrough using the skip function.... boy was I wrong and pleasently surprised (not that I was surprised at the fact they make a good game, just that I liked it based on what I thought it was ie female protag when it is sort of a third person insert where you please most of the time). and this initial idea of it is what I think most people get and why they don't play and thus isn't as popular. could be wrong, but hey that is my 2 cents. either way good game.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
its been 7 months. is it abandoned or on hold?
Neither, the dev works on more than one game; the other game gets priority at the moment.
However, there is a release due out for this game within the next couple of weeks. :)
It should have been last week but the dev is on holiday with rubbish internet.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
haha he is the worst dev ever ....to be honest he is doing injustice for at least few of those pentreons that he has because intimate relation games...he can abandned the IR game and let those peole leave...but he is not doing that too ...very smart
Worst dev ever? Oh, no, I can think of quite a few who are much worse. Gumdrop, Aorrta, Deem...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I would say that he's actually one of the most successful ones, currently working on how many games now? Four? Six?
Has finished one of his own mammoth-sized games and working actively on another one. Has one? Or two? finished games in cooperation with other dev's and working the same way on several others. This game has been a secondary side project from the beginning.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
see i told you he is milking this game:LOL::LOL:
Then stop playing Ptolemy games if he is MILKING :rolleyes:

you seem to have no clue about what you are talking here.

IR is just a sideproject of Ptolemy and because of that he brings updates only 2 or 3 times a year.
the 0.70 update should come out every day now.

his main project is Alexandra there is no milking.He delivers updates regulary for every project he is involved in.
so stop trolling when you have no clue what you are talking about.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Then stop playing Ptolemy games if he is MILKING :rolleyes:

you seem to have no clue about what you are talking here.

IR is just a sideproject of Ptolemy and because of that he brings updates only 2 or 3 times a year.
the 0.70 update should come out every day now.

his main project is Alexandra there is no milking.He delivers updates regulary for every project he is involved in.
so stop trolling when you have no clue what you are talking about.:rolleyes:
when he begin did he told this was a side game bro ...no right..he might get more pentreons for alexandra but its not fair for the people joined him due to this game....he should update both game fairly ...:confused::confused::mad:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes