cesium

Jan 11, 2018
almost at the end there is also an error ... in the game there are two errors of that type that says:
(an exception has occurred) ....
It can be fixed?

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
I have to agree with those who think the last update was a bit rushed. Better to update less frequently but with higher quality.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I don't think that you all are being fair with this game...
Ptolemy has already stated that this is just a side proyect... something fun to spend some time off.
Maybe for trying new ideas, etc... pure experimental.

So why are you being so damn hard with it? Take it for what it is...
Even if you are pledging, he's wrapping Dana up and starting another main game... what's the problem here?

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
I don't think that you all are being fair with this game...
Ptolemy has already stated that this is just a side proyect... something fun to spend some time off.
Maybe for trying new ideas, etc... pure experimental.

So why are you being so damn hard with it? Take it for what it is...
Even if you are pledging, he's wrapping Dana up and starting another main game... what's the problem here?
Why would there be a problem with offering constructive criticism?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Bugfix attached - there are 3 errors in day 8, one only happens depending on the choices you made in previous days.

This fixes all of them. Download, unzip and overwrite your day8.rpy file in the \game folder.

EDIT: You need to use unren to extract all the files from the rpa files and then overwrite the day8.rpy.

Download and run this per the instructions in the OP of this post:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I honestly don't know what has happened to this site.

When I first came here, yes the people were pirates, but they were also pleasant, and gave constructive criticism. But Irredeemable is right. This shit has turned more toxic than 4chan. Maybe I should of taken the hint when Morph, and Spooky left.
Anyway, I'm out.
Best of luck.
@Ptolemy There's no shortage of people who get wet at the chance to shit all over someone else's work, usually while creating absolutely nothing themselves. I love it when those assholes say all the snarky bullshit they please - just makes them easier to spot and hit the "ignore" button next to their username.

Totally agree that constructive criticism is not only acceptable but desirable. Without it, we'd never improve. But what some people post here isn't constructive, it's just them jacking off on the forum and then they act puzzled when people are disgusted with their behavior.

I appreciate your work and your willingness to share it with us (or at least not scream at us for sharing among ourselves), and I'm not alone. Sorry about the douche-nozzles.

EDIT: BTW, I'm all for ripping really shitty devs a new one when they're assholes. You're not either.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@Ptolemy There's no shortage of people who get wet at the chance to shit all over someone else's work, usually while creating absolutely nothing themselves. I love it when those assholes say all the snarky bullshit they please - just makes them easier to spot and hit the "ignore" button next to their username.

Totally agree that constructive criticism is not only acceptable but desirable. Without it, we'd never improve. But what some people post here isn't constructive, it's just them jacking off on the forum and then they act puzzled when people are disgusted with their behavior.

I appreciate your work and your willingness to share it with us (or at least not scream at us for sharing among ourselves), and I'm not alone. Sorry about the douche-nozzles.
Hear, hear!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Although i agree with @bossapplesauce. The amount of devs quitting and abandoning their game or feeling bad, because their game gets shit is exceptionally high. The last update of IR had game breaking bugs. None that couldn't be fixed by someone with basic python skills, while playing said game (me) but this was substandard nonetheless. Nobody expects greek comedy and shakespearian prose but compiling source code would be nice.
And yes, using the IGNORE button is a FEATURE. I know professional novel writers, who have legions of 'fans' on ignore because some people cannot offer constructive criticism. Patreon only polices your customers for you but they are not wiser or more polite, they keep silent. There is a difference.

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
i really liked this game, you are doing a great job sir.. keep going .. kelly the D is super sexy... im horny all the time when i have scene with her...

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
is there NTR in this game?
It's only NTR if you for some reason want the wife and husband to stay together, and also somehow can only relate to the husband despite playing as the wife and daughter as well. Even then, thus far, its not true NTR, because the husband isn't watching.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugfix attached - there are 3 errors in day 8, one only happens depending on the choices you made in previous days.

This fixes all of them. Download, unzip and overwrite your day8.rpy file in the \game folder.
Can you be so nice and change my day8 I cant replace it because the filename is others?

My filename is day8.rpy~ .

Reactions: Derfty

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Can you be so nice and change my day8 I cant replace it because the filename is others?

My filename is day8.rpy~ .
Sorry, my fault for incomplete instructions. You need to use unren to extract all the files from the rpa files and then overwrite the day8.rpy.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sorry, my fault for incomplete instructions. You need to use unren to extract all the files from the rpa files and then overwrite the day8.rpy.

OK, thanks it work now.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes