goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is not NTR, I hate NTR/Cuck/Sharing but in fact, using the gym guy to get rid of Christine is the best thing for me and so you can focus on Kelly.
I guess we have different definitions of NTR. Christine (the wife) refuses to fuck you, then she runs off and fucks Matteo. That's NTR to me.

Don't get me wrong, I play both paths. I prefer the non-NTR path, though.

Reactions: Arra64 and cib64

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I guess we have different definitions of NTR. Christine (the wife) refuses to fuck you, then she runs off and fucks Matteo. That's NTR to me.

It's a loveless relationship that has already died. As for the definition of NTR you all use it far too loosely, because unless you're literally in the room watching her fuck someone else, it isn't NTR. Considering the fact that you're also going to the doctor and your own daughter, I don't think you have the moral high ground in this relationship.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Sorry, my fault for incomplete instructions. You need to use unren to extract all the files from the rpa files and then overwrite the day8.rpy.

Download and run this per the instructions in the OP of this post:
Renpy prefers newer and uncompressed rpy files to the older and compressed files inside the rpa archive. When RenPy starts a game and finds an rpy file inside the game subfolder that is more recently modified than the rpyc file in the same folder or inside the rpa archive, it compiles that rpy file, saves it as rpyc file and starts using it instead of the old rpyc file inside the rpa archive.
It means that there's no real need to extract the rpa or overwrite day8.rpy, just putting the new file inside the game subfolder is enough.

Reactions: Dixon Butz and bas

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's a loveless relationship that has already died. As for the definition of NTR you all use it far too loosely, because unless you're literally in the room watching her fuck someone else, it isn't NTR. Considering the fact that you're also going to the doctor and your own daughter, I don't think you have the moral high ground in this relationship.
mentions nothing about being in the room. Please cite a source that requires this.

If you don't go the NTR route, the MC and Christine make up. Not loveless at all.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It is really a masterpiece.

Especially Christine and matteo are really interesting.

I cheer for you!!!

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017

Well you're right that is NTR, but what I wanted to express is that not really a bad NTR even helps you get rid of a problem and start the relationship you want with the person you want

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
mentions nothing about being in the room. Please cite a source that requires this.

If you don't go the NTR route, the MC and Christine make up. Not loveless at all.
So a rekindled love trumps the setup... Ok, yeah let me just ignore everything that happened.

And you can't use urban dictionary as a source

NTR is the abbreviation of the Japanese word Netorare which translates to English as cuckold and cuckoldry

Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.
So. At any point in IR are you complicit in her affair? No? Then it's not NTR, it's just cheating.

Reactions: UncleVT

Kabe.la

Nov 3, 2017
before this turns into an argument like always

NTR could mean both,

simply lets say there are 3 people involved .. a hubby, a wife and a guy

the verbs the Japanese use if the wife had sex with the guy are as following :

1- for the wife it's iwaki = cheating ( behind her hubby's back ).
2- for the guy it's nettori = stealing someone's SO ( could be with or without the husband's knowledge ).
3- for the hubby it's netorare = roughly translated as ''my SO has been stolen from me'' ( either he likes it then he's a cuck and might gets involved in watching ... etc or he doesn't like it and just feel jealous and heartbroken ).

now can we move on and enjoy the game ;)

source:
i am a Japanese speaker + years of stumbling upon netorare materials by mistake while looking for cheating videos/games ( my fetish)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
before this turns into an argument like always

NTR could mean both,

simply lets say there are 3 people involved .. a hubby, a wife and a guy

the verbs the Japanese use if the wife had sex with the guy are as following :

1- for the wife it's iwaki = cheating ( behind her hubby's back ).
2- for the guy it's nettori = stealing someone's SO ( could be with or without the husband's knowledge ).
3- for the hubby it's netorare = roughly translated as ''my SO has been stolen from me'' ( either he likes it then he's a cuck and might gets involved in watching ... etc or he doesn't like it and just feel jealous and heartbroken ).

source:
i am a Japanese speaker + years of stumbling upon netorare materials by mistake while looking for cheating videos/games ( my fetish)
When using it in the context of a fetish though, isn't it always the involvement in watching?

Cuckold is originally a scientific term for what happens when a female leaves her mate. However in the context of a fetish it is always complicit.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I believe that it's OK to add that the hubby is aware of the cheating happening (otherwise it's just cheating and he wouldnt know about his 'SO' being stolen, right?) and he is unable to do anything to stop it? Is this the correct description?

source:
Can you be called in in other threads as an expert on the matter when, for an example, a bunch of people are trying to call it NTR when neighbor's granny is fucking with her hubby from a 50-year old marriage and the MC of the game doesn't care or even know about it? :biggrin:

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
So if I am correct the DEV of this game finishes 2 games and is currently developing one right.. This keeps on making me follow.. Eventhough Dana is a bit of a dissapointment for me. But keep on the good work. And also that guy that scolded me .. I surely like what you do for him , you render his screens right.. Well keep on the good work.. and hopefully we will get more games out that are better then Dana :D

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Can't figure out how to email the creator, so I may as well say it here: this is pretty fun.

The script could use an editing pass, but it's got a good sense of humor and likeable characters.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So if I am correct the DEV of this game finishes 2 games and is currently developing one right.. This keeps on making me follow.. Eventhough Dana is a bit of a dissapointment for me. But keep on the good work. And also that guy that scolded me .. I surely like what you do for him , you render his screens right.. Well keep on the good work.. and hopefully we will get more games out that are better then Dana :D
Nope, We are still doing two games Alaxadrea and Intimate Relations. Although we may not publicise the intimate Relations releases do to Patreon. We are still making this game though.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
So when are we getting an update for this? Honestly this game is the only reason I pledge to Ptolemy.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So when are we getting an update for this? Honestly this game is the only reason I pledge to Ptolemy.
It's hit and miss, he's always said this is a side project. He's finished Dana and started work on another one but this has been getting a lot more work done recently.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes