Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I love this game but there should be some way to get rid of the wife without turning her into a slave for the gym idiot
I think Kelly will get rid of her sooner or later, that's the setup she's started with her son.

Reactions: Rythan25

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There is also both timid and bold if you want to go that way, or so it seems to me.
Timid vs bold only seems to matter for 1 thing - if the wife is bold, she'll get the opportunity to fuck Matteo.

The other major choice comes a bit later, when the MC wants to fuck her in the kitchen after getting horned up thinking about the daughter. She can submit or not.

Happy Family path is reject Matteo, submit to MC. NTR path is fuck Matteo, don't submit to MC. There is unique content for both. For example, a Matteo fuck scene vs a scene where MC and she go to see her son.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Timid vs bold only seems to matter for 1 thing - if the wife is bold, she'll get the opportunity to fuck Matteo.

The other major choice comes a bit later, when the MC wants to fuck her in the kitchen after getting horned up thinking about the daughter. She can submit or not.

Happy Family path is reject Matteo, submit to MC. NTR path is fuck Matteo, don't submit to MC. There is unique content for both. For example, a Matteo fuck scene vs a scene where MC and she go to see her son.
then whats the timid or bold daughter changing ? or timid mc ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Still no update? :FeelsBadMan:
He's at work.

If he isn't knackered when he gets home it may be tonight but if he falls asleep it may be tomorrow.

Depends how tired he is and how hectic his work has been.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
He has also said that he is making those games not because of the money he gets from patreons, but because he likes it and cares more about his freedom to create what he wants than the money he gets from patreons.
I used to think that as well, until the always online DRM which is being utilised in all of the upcoming updates. I vehemently disagree with that decision, and is something which surprised me when he first talked about adding it.

Therefore I find all accusations of him delaying or creating sub-standard updates because of the low income from patreons somewhat distasteful and disrespectful.
That I agree with, Ptolemy has a proven track record of quality content, 1 slightly less popular update and everybody starts freaking out and calling him a 'milker' which is nonsense.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I used to think that as well, until the always online DRM which is being utilised in all of the upcoming updates. I vehemently disagree with that decision, and is something which surprised me when he first talked about adding it.
I was thinking about becoming a patron because of IR and I was respecting this guy for his hard work, but not anymore (didn't know about his DRM shit until now). I hate greedy and arrogant devs. If you're greedy then stop using patreon or use the damn DRM from first day, do not be a hypocrite, not after you gathered lots of supporters.

My money will only go to sincere and hard working devs like Nenad Asanovic, TK8000, Boomatica, Veqvil, etc.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 6:35 PM

@here Finally finished the post work, just now. But I have to get up for work in 3 h. So, I'll upload the IR patch when I get home from work. Approx 12-13 h from now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
then whats the timid or bold daughter changing ? or timid mc ?
Ultimately, timid/bold does nothing except for bold wife getting a chance to go with Matteo.

It looks like Ptolemy decided he didn't like the timid/bold design after a few updates, so scrapped it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks guy's, I'll have something to keep me busy tonight while the wife is out :p

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes