I like the improved start page and the new text boxes

@gamersglory
suggestion:
the introduction could also use a font change

bug report:
Andrew: I am, not that I see you - change not to now
Kelly: Come on, Darla has made coffee - omit has
After desert, they head home. - change desert to dessert
Bold Kelly/Timid Christine: Andrew agreed to dinner with Denise tonight after taking Jessica's son to her but had dinner with Christine
Bold Christine: She went for Matteo and Andrew went for Denise, Andrew did not get asked to dinner with Denise after taking Jessica's son to her.

Reactions: Bagger288

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
so anyone has a walkthrough for the new version
There isn't exactly a truck load of choices added to the new version, mostly it's just a VN.

Pto spoiled us with a single huge update a few versions back, now a bunch of people expects every new update to be at least as large. But before that big one, updates were much smaller. Smaller than the previous update and smaller than this one. This new update is only a bit smaller than the previous one, though it feels quite short, I admit.

Of course I want moar, too. There's never enough. :biggrin:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Wasn't that short - maybe 20 minutes of gameplay. The two main branches are starting to separate from each other, which is nice. Spotted two bugs and some hasty writing, but overall a fair update.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Just played this for the first time since 0.1 and am very impressed.
- Beautiful renders
- Nice looking characters (the male characters aren't the usually dimwit looking ones that make you want to punch your screen and the woman are a bit more realistic than average (hooray for a game where all the women don't have hot air balloons attached to their chests lol)
- Good story (and good pace, not too slow and not 3sec before fucking everyone in sight)

Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: NoobLORD

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
We don't really do Update changelogs anymore on any of our games. Mainly because we like to squeeze in more content if we have the time and any changelog would not be correct by the time of publication. Also, unless noted all Updates are the addition of content.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I might be surprised about Kelly going coy after going to town on Pop's thumb a couple days back but I wouldn't be caught dead complaining about the size of a Ptolemy update. Every frame is like chocolate cake.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Normally i'm disappointed with small updates for any game but Ptolemy has been busy at work and when he has free time he's working on several games with gamersglory and others.

I do let it slide with these guys because at least I know updates will come.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Consider, not the size, but the plot advance, and it's a significant leap forward in the game. I was almost thinking it was too quick as opposed to too short.

But the game is well crafted and pretty. To be able to do this AND contribute to another special game (Life with Mary) is doubly impressive.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Normally i'm disappointed with small updates for any game but Ptolemy has been busy at work and when he has free time he's working on several games with gamersglory and others.

I do let it slide with these guys because at least I know updates will come.
Ha! Great minds! You just got yours in while I was slow typing. Meh.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Wasn't that short - maybe 20 minutes of gameplay. The two main branches are starting to separate from each other, which is nice. Spotted two bugs and some hasty writing, but overall a fair update.
I agree with most of what you said. But I feel it (the game update) was unrealistic in one major point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks pretty good did see 2 tags in the husband wife route where their tags were backwards so they were talking for the other person before going to the restaurant. At the end when you get home I had to change the hide da9i92 with hide da9i90 otherwise it was jumping from her standing there to her sitting on the couch in her robe to her laying naked on the bed after switching it out it switched from standing to laying on bed.

I changed a few other lines in mine. I added daddy to the end of somethings. The one might of already had daddy at the end as I can't remember if it did or didn't. Tell me you want me, Daddy. What do you want to do to me, Daddy?
Do you want to finger me, Daddy? Do you want to kiss me, Daddy?

I also changed and added finger to the line since he's not really inside her he's just fingering her not having sex. You're finger is inside me...

Might also be a Jessica scene happening soon maybe.

Only thing that is a tiny bit annoying is that you can't just look at a webp file and tell which one it is. But I found XnConvert and I just loaded them all into it and scrolled through them till I found the one I wanted to alter then I converted it to jpeg altered it and then converted it back to webp.

I also changed Matteo's name to Potatoe.

@

The father was never naked he was always in his black t-shirt and shorts.

The next day will probably be her returning the favor to him maybe in the shower before the roommate comes back or maybe they get caught by the roommate and she watches the fun and later confronts the father and forces him to rent that hotel room she was talking about and you and her are going to meet there or she'll tell everyone what she saw when she returned home.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
When there are options in a game I like to think that these are given so that they will have some impact in the story as it unfolds. Sadly Ptolemy just gives the options and continues with the story as if you never made them. Does it matter if the daughter is timid or not? No! Does it matter if the father is timid or not? Again no! Does it matter if the father calls the doctor or spends his day with his wife? Of course not! The only decision made that has some impact is if the wife cheated on her husband so actually Ptolemy gave us a ton of options when he could just give us two. I still like this game, not as much as others, but I call this lazy writing and although I like the fact that there was some progress in the story I'm very disappointed.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Is that what they call it these days?

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes