botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anybody having the problem that the date with the doctor after you bring your secretary's kid to her won't trigger on some routes?
So far it only actually happened when both dad and daughter are timid and wife is bold.

On other routes you agree to meet her, but then you just go home to the wife before you go to the daughter.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Anybody having the problem that the date with the doctor after you bring your secretary's kid to her won't trigger on some routes?
So far it only actually happened when both dad and daughter are timid and wife is bold.

On other routes you agree to meet her, but then you just go home to the wife before you go to the doctor.
I didn't realize there was a date with the doctor until I looked at the images folder, and I was wondering how to get that as well. I figured it had to do with timid/bold choices from way back earlier in the story (?), and I haven't replayed it yet.

This update is not as "short" as some people make it out to be, depending on which path(s) you're playing. There are 139 new renders and some scenes you can only see on certain paths. Also, the quality of the renders is significantly improving over past versions and especially as compared to Dana. Pretty good for a side project that the dev made clear from the start was not a priority and mainly a playing ground for experimenting with renders and coding while telling a story.

If the next Alexandra update is also short, though, then I might start feeling more critical.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Wasn't that short - maybe 20 minutes of gameplay. The two main branches are starting to separate from each other, which is nice. Spotted two bugs and some hasty writing, but overall a fair update.
You got 20 minutes out if it? How did you manage that? I only got about 5.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I didn't realize there was a date with the doctor until I looked at the images folder, and I was wondering how to get that as well. I figured it had to do with timid/bold choices from way back earlier in the story (?), and I haven't replayed it yet.
The doctor scene is reliant on having kissed her in the pool earlier on. I think that one needed the father to be bold to be an option, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: fauxplayer

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
don't support but still bitching cause the game you stole is not what you wanted?
I'm entitled to my own opinion, and that is that if the updates continue to have next to nothing in them, why should I support him? You would expect free refills for a small size coke in a restaurant, so the same applies here.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I expect he does this on his coffebreak or something, the updates are very thin.
"Nu ...i want to, but i wont" we could do alittle but not much" "a kiss or a finger is fine, nothing more though" finished.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
For the sake of repetition .... this is a side project, he's said that from day one.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
For the sake of repetition .... this is a side project, he's said that from day one.
I'm almost sure, he's said some time ago, that it will be no longer side but second main project next to Alexandra, after finishing Dana.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm almost sure, he's said some time ago, that it will be no longer side but second main project next to Alexandra, after finishing Dana.
He works on Alexandra, this and Life with Mary.

He's never said this will be a main project.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
He's never said this will be a main project.
I think he said it, or someone else here said that he said it, that was shortly before he stopped coming here. But i don't really care, i can even wait until it will be finished, didn't played even dana yet.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Inside info: In the next game from Ptolemy you will play the old man retired who is in love with his two granddaughters.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I look forward to seeing Christine corruption scene in the next version.
Thank you.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Just started playing through and found a messed up screen when Christine goes to the Gym. After Matteo talks instead of Christine its Andrews name and his picture instead of Christine in the dialog area.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes