Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Gomly and culture? Only if you're talking petri dish...

Reactions: Gomly1980

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Plans

Hi

Took yesterday off from gamemaking(?). Thought I'd needed a break after Alexandra.

So, up next is Kelly. It will be as before, I keep you informed as to the progress and when it's ready it's ready. I feel I can do a lot better this way.

Instead of a date, I decide what I want to include, and when it's all done, I release the patch.

So, I plan on 6 scenes for this update. Across both main paths.

I expect somewhere in the range of 200 renders will be enough. I'm not sure. And probably 2 animations.

Good news is, that since IR is a simple VN, coding is not an issue. So, there won't be any delays on that front.

20 renders are already prepared, and I'll make another post in a few days, hopefully I would have reached 50 renders by then.

One more thing.

In the previous Alexandra entry, people said that it was to easy to make money, and raise stats. Now, some are saying that it's too difficult.

Please let me know which way I should move the needle for the next installment.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Um. Look at this page for your answer.

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hey There
do anyone knows, what happen to the games Unnamedproj 1.0, also a games from PTOLEMY, will there be update here

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I gotta ask, is PTOLEMY working on the daughter's path right now, the stepmother or simultaneous? He's usually very vague about the updates. Not that I'm complaining.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I gotta ask, is PTOLEMY working on the daughter's path right now, the stepmother or simultaneous? He's usually very vague about the updates. Not that I'm complaining.
Each update now is extending the story of both. If/when he get's to a place where the path diverges too much it will be like one update we extend path one and next update path 2.

Reactions: FalseOath
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes