fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
PTOLEMY posted
Progress update

Hi
I was hoping to say that I have 100 renders prepared tonight.

Well, close enough, I suppose. I have 98 :D

Some are proving quite difficult, but I'd say that we're almost half way there.

I'm leaving the animations for last. Mostly because of that codec issue that I mentioned in previous posts.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As of this week...

Progress update
Patrons only
May 14 at 6:13pm
Hi

I was hoping to get to 200 renders today.

Didn't quite get there. I'm at 192.

I'd say that I'm 1 day behind where I'd like to be. But we're ok.

Everything going well, the patch will be released early next week.

Don't ask me exactly on which day, but sometime in the first half of next week.

That's it for now

Ptolemy

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This morning:

Hi

Just giving you a quick heads up.

It's almost all finished, animation included. Hope you like what I did in terms of improving the lighting. Not in all the scenes. Just the new locations. The lighting in the old ones has already been established, and it's to late to change it now :(

The only things left to do are:

1) Finishing the last 200 lines of dialogue. But that's not a big thing. 4 hours work, maybe.

2) Sending the dialogue to the proof reader. Again no big deal.

3) And this is the sticker. Finishing the last renders.

All of the renders have been prepared for a while now, but they haven't all been processed by the PC. If I'm making any sense.

That being said, 2 of the 5 PC's (including guys who help me), are currently out of action. We switched the way we store assets, and it's messed up a few things.

It all depends on when we get those PC's back up.

If we do it today, for example. The patch will probably be released on Tuesday. If we don't do it at all, it might take till Thursday.

Just letting you guys know were we are.

The next post will be the patch.

Ptolemy

Jul 18, 2017
This game is soooo underrated, how did I just find it last week eventhough I have been on this forum for almost a year wtf. It got two things I want: cheating wife and a snarky yet sweet daughter.

Looking forward for next update!
love the daughter :FuckYea::FeelsGoodMan:
the wife annoyed me she reminded me of a snobby chick I went out with, so made her a cheater :ForeverAlone::tf::eek:penedeyewink:

as for this game being underrated I completely agree, I've played each version since the start and I've loved the daughter character she has great character and is quite humorous.

I'm glad to hear you like the game like I do. I only wish the game got updated more, its a side project for PTOLEMY and his team so it unfortunately gets updated every 2-3 months.

Reactions: Namco15

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
Kelly is seriously one of the hottest girls in any of the games I've played. Not just physically, although she has a perfect body. But the way she acts, how seductive she is. I love this game. Don't care at all about the wife, just the father-daughter action. Sooo looking forward to the coming update.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Kelly is seriously one of the hottest girls in any of the games I've played. Not just physically, although she has a perfect body. But the way she acts, how seductive she is. I love this game. Don't care at all about the wife, just the father-daughter action. Sooo looking forward to the coming update.
I agree 100%:heartcoveredeyes:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes