Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I really hope there will be an ending where you get to keep both Christine and Kelly... or at least have you choose between them and not automatically go for Kelly only.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I really hope there will be an ending where you get to keep both Christine and Kelly... or at least have you choose between them and not automatically go for Kelly only.
There is probably a chance at both, Ptolemy isn't exactly shy about 3some relationships.

I'm still with Christine in my playthrough and things are going well so at least i'm hoping for a 3some ending.

Reactions: Zero919

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, I've been trying to avoid the "everyone is a bitch to each other" route in hopes of that mystical 3-some eventually.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
There is probably a chance at both, Ptolemy isn't exactly shy about 3some relationships.

I'm still with Christine in my playthrough and things are going well so at least i'm hoping for a 3some ending.
Yeah I didn't like her at first but she seems like a decent women and I don't wanna have to leave her xD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah I didn't like her at first but she seems like a decent women and I don't wanna have to leave her XD
She a complete bitch if you follow a certain route but if you go the other way she's a genuinely nice character.

I hated her on my first playthrough, couldn't wait to get rid of her but after trying the other path I had to keep her around.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
She a complete bitch if you follow a certain route but if you go the other way she's a genuinely nice character.

I hated her on my first playthrough, couldn't wait to get rid of her but after trying the other path I had to keep her around.
I like to see all the content, so I'm playing both paths. I like the reconciliation path much more than the cheating path. In one I like her a lot and want to keep her around. In the other I want to kick her to the curb. Which is probably what Ptolemy intended! :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Another very good game by Ptolemy. I LOVED Dreaming of Dana, one of the better written realistic incest stories (as far as Chris and Dana were concerned and how their love blossomed) not to big on the fact that they needed a third party to be together... And the one path were they do stay together was kinda melancholic, or sad...

Loving the story of this game too, at least as far as Father/Daughter is concerned, also like what may happen with the Doctor, or the secretary, or possibly Darla. That said I hate the story of what happens to Christine when you don't reconcile... For the first two playthroughs I avoided it, but decided to see what happens in that route, and if it pushes Andrew towards Doctor or Secretary...now I wish I hadn't...

What I was expecting was Chris to go to douchebag by gym teacher, get ravaged, leave feel like trash for what she did, come clean to Andrew, leave him, reconcile with son, and live happily ever after single.

What I got was Matteo being the generic asshole that thinks women are playthings, Christine despite realizing what a scumbag he was during first red dress visit still goes back, gets not only plowed but humiliated like a filthy whorish piece of meat, and willingly degrades herself to liking it and accepting that assswipe plans for her.

Expected a bit better of a "cheating" side story from the guy who made an interesting side story about swingers(Maria and John), a woman with daddy issues that regresses mentally(Andrea), and a not hate able story about a girl that likes to dominate and make men submissive(Jessica)

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Another very good game by Ptolemy. I LOVED Dreaming of Dana, one of the better written realistic incest stories (as far as Chris and Dana were concerned and how their love blossomed) not to big on the fact that they needed a third party to be together... And the one path were they do stay together was kinda melancholic, or sad...

Loving the story of this game too, at least as far as Father/Daughter is concerned, also like what may happen with the Doctor, or the secretary, or possibly Darla. That said I hate the story of what happens to Christine when you don't reconcile... For the first two playthroughs I avoided it, but decided to see what happens in that route, and if it pushes Andrew towards Doctor or Secretary...now I wish I hadn't...

What I was expecting was Chris to go to douchebag by gym teacher, get ravaged, leave feel like trash for what she did, come clean to Andrew, leave him, reconcile with son, and live happily ever after single.

What I got was Matteo being the generic asshole that thinks women are playthings, Christine despite realizing what a scumbag he was during first red dress visit still goes back, gets not only plowed but humiliated like a filthy whorish piece of meat, and willingly degrades herself to liking it and accepting that assswipe plans for her.

Expected a bit better of a "cheating" side story from the guy who made an interesting side story about swingers(Maria and John), a woman with daddy issues that regresses mentally(Andrea), and a not hate able story about a girl that likes to dominate and make men submissive(Jessica)
You should try the non-cheating wife route. It's much better, IMO.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You should try the non-cheating wife route. It's much better, IMO.
I said I did, I played twice with the non-cheating route, way better written, and far more interesting.

By reading all 41 pages of this topic I can tell most people hate Christine from her first few scenes, but I personally loved the reconcile path, it was realistic, and despite Andrew still pursuing daughter, he actually started to put some effort into his marriage instead of solely blaming Christine for their issues when he was just as bad if not worse.

Reactions: dioregul

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I said I did, I played twice with the non-cheating route, way better written, and far more interesting.

By reading all 41 pages of this topic I can tell most people hate Christine from her first few scenes, but I personally loved the reconcile path, it was realistic, and despite Andrew still pursuing daughter, he actually started to put some effort into his marriage instead of solely blaming Christine for their issues when he was just as bad if not worse.
Whoops, missed that in your post, sorry. Going through too much crap while multitasking. :cryingface:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just what we want to see, a cheating bitch live happily ever after.

No, we don't.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just what we want to see, a cheating bitch live happily ever after.

No, we don't.
Better than seeing a strong independent woman that is going through depression and a mid-life crisis get treated like a pathetic ****-craving slut with no agency, despite everything up to that point showing she was anything but that...

Reactions: Frosty2000
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes