FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
So what's the other animation? I've been thru the cheating and non cheating Christine but I only get the Kelly Animation. :pokerFace:

Edit: It's the other angle with Kelly. My bad. Lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, faith in Ptolemy is never misplaced. A superior update of a beautiful game.

Of course, I mean that in multiple ways. Beautiful in its images - Kelly may be the most sensuous daughter model I've witnessed in these games. And beautiful in story - say what you want about these relations, but the concentration on building a true caring and sharing of emotion between the two elevates it from simple lust and screw.

The animations don't do much for me. I find the pacing and posing more than ample for my lurid imagination. If anything, the animation is jarring only because I've gone the whole tale up until now without it.

I can't decide if we're just being titillated or if there is a planned lesbian attraction with Christine and Nadine. Sign me up as interested in seeing that develop, if it's in the plans.

Fun, sexy and rewarding - Ptolemy comes through once more!

Reactions: SpecularGoodness

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So what's the other animation? I've been thru the cheating and non cheating Christine but I only get the Kelly Animation. :pokerFace:

Edit: It's the other angle with Kelly. My bad. Lol
but who cares about christine, she's old, kelly is sexy....

Reactions: Namco15

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Welp, faith in Ptolemy is never misplaced. A superior update of a beautiful game.

Of course, I mean that in multiple ways. Beautiful in its images - Kelly may be the most sensuous daughter model I've witnessed in these games. And beautiful in story - say what you want about these relations, but the concentration on building a true caring and sharing of emotion between the two elevates it from simple lust and screw.

The animations don't do much for me. I find the pacing and posing more than ample for my lurid imagination. If anything, the animation is jarring only because I've gone the whole tale up until now without it.

I can't decide if we're just being titillated or if there is a planned lesbian attraction with Christine and Nadine. Sign me up as interested in seeing that develop, if it's in the plans.

Fun, sexy and rewarding - Ptolemy comes through once more!
you mean like, dad is banging kelly, they hear the front door and quickly hide in a closet, christine comes into the room frenchkissing nadine as they rip their clothes off, they go into 69 and start licking insanely, meanwhile dad and kelly are peeking thru the door crack and getting highly aroused and start fucking again, then fall into the door it comes open and they fall intot he floor, christine and nadine jump up and see what's going on, after a few seconds of staring, they all devolve into 1 massive orgy of licking sucking fucking etc... all 3 end up pregnant from it too..... at the end the dad is laying there looking completely drained with a weird happy face.... then he dies. haha sorry it just had to be there!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But in the "no-cheating" path the wife will fuck only the MC or also other men (sharing/cuckold path)?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
But in the "no-cheating" path the wife will fuck only the MC or also other men (sharing/cuckold path)?
She seem to get more Bi curious in the latest version, She thinks Nadine is "Beautiful". Maybe she'll share with MC further down the road?!

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
So I normally just lurk. But I'm hoping Ptolomy is still watching this thread. Dude your games are my favorites. The writing is excellent. I'm a romantic at heart, and the relationships in your stories scratch that itch for me. Thanks a lot man! And I do not support patreon after their recent transformation into a fucking art busybody, so if you have a different way for me to contribute to your works (Or if anyone else knows how to please chime in) Please link here so I can yell "Shut up and take my money!"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Thialf

I'm pretty sure she's a virgin as she never did anything with her boyfriend at least from what I gathered from what she has said during the game which is why my post above shows 2 altered scene texts for the 2 scenes.

@BobYu94

There's cheating but I don't think the other person knows about them.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
@Thialf

I'm pretty sure she's a virgin as she never did anything with her boyfriend at least from what I gathered from what she has said during the game which is why my post above shows 2 altered scene texts for the 2 scenes.

@BobYu94

But whos cheating on who and is it because of my choices or is it forced plot?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@BobYu94

It's caused by your choices in the game. You'll be able to choose what the wife does or doesn't do just like you can choose what the husband does or doesn't do and if he wants anything to do with his wife or not. I don't really care that much about the wife but still went the stay together route as the muscle bound neanderthal is ugly as fuck and Nadine is way better to look at then his faggotitty ass any day and maybe down the line the MC get have some fun with Nadine.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
@Thialf

@BobYu94

I don't think she was a virgin. Or at least if she was, she had done everything else but the actual penetration thing (From dialogue Kell dropped.)
Points in your favor however is that, women Kell's age who are virgins usually do not have a breakable hymen as it "erodes" over time and a virgin Kellys age would be able to have sex without discomfort except due to stretching, or dryness. Second point obviously not a problem Kell had.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes