Crell

Aug 6, 2017
This is an amazing VN. All the characters are relatable. And I seriously love how Ptolemy depicted Christine as a likeable character. Usually the step mom has to be a insufferable bitch for the sake of the story. Which is a overly chliched trope.

I only wish he'd add some kind of background music. That would further improve the VN by approx 219%.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I had a hard time believing the daughter would fall for the homely father character. Let me say that the daughter is absolutely PERFECT (imho). So theres no way she would not have a ton good looking men to choose from. After a bunch of dialog, I cheated and viewed the images folder to see where and how fast things were going. I didn’t think the payoff was worth the grind (for me). If you add the In Tea Are and the ugly dad I just couldn’t keep playing. I liked DOD but with the awesome selection of good games this one wasn’t worth my time. But don’t let me discourage others from investing the time. My 2 cents worth.

Fredmc54

Apr 2, 2018
The game has a lot of potential but except reading you have nearly no choices ... Could have been a great game but it’s actually not a game...

215303j

I'm pretty sure she's a virgin as she never did anything with her boyfriend at least from what I gathered from what she has said during the game which is why my post above shows 2 altered scene texts for the 2 scenes..
Yes, exactly. I would have expected some mention somehow. Like in the version you posted.

I don't think she was a virgin. Or at least if she was, she had done everything else but the actual penetration thing (From dialogue Kell dropped.)
Points in your favor however is that, women Kell's age who are virgins usually do not have a breakable hymen as it "erodes" over time and a virgin Kellys age would be able to have sex without discomfort except due to stretching, or dryness. Second point obviously not a problem Kell had.
Not sure what you mean by "everything else", but I pretty sure she haven't had vaginal sex yet, and probably also no anal. Handjobs and maybe blowjobs, ok, maybe, but not much more. At least how I remember it. Maybe I need to do a full playthrough again...

Regarding the hymen, you are correct, but lack of a hymen or other discomfort doesn't make the first time less special from an emotional point of view. Which is what I expected Kelly to acknowledge somehow.

On the other hand, I did love the contrast between the perfectly romantic hotel room and the overexcited dad, vs. the bathroom scene. It felt extremely real and believable, like almost everything else in this game. Which really makes it stand out in my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes