bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, exactly. I would have expected some mention somehow. Like in the version you posted.

Not sure what you mean by "everything else", but I pretty sure she haven't had vaginal sex yet, and probably also no anal. Handjobs and maybe blowjobs, ok, maybe, but not much more. At least how I remember it. Maybe I need to do a full playthrough again...

Regarding the hymen, you are correct, but lack of a hymen or other discomfort doesn't make the first time less special from an emotional point of view. Which is what I expected Kelly to acknowledge somehow.

On the other hand, I did love the contrast between the perfectly romantic hotel room and the overexcited dad, vs. the bathroom scene. It felt extremely real and believable, like almost everything else in this game. Which really makes it stand out in my opinion.

Oh absolutely. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that lack of a hymen would make it less special. I was only saying that it is believable from the way it was portrayed in the story that she could be a virgin without the culturally expected grimace of pain or blood during first penetration. However I did not get the sense that Kell was a virgin like you seem to have. Also you are right I was ambiguous when I said "Everything but" vaginal penetration. I don't play in the sewer so anal did not spring to mind there. I just meant all the things that lead up to actual penetrative sex (kissing, heavy petting, handjobs blowjobs, getting gone down on).

When you say "Maybe I need to do a full playthrough again...", I don't think you will find anything explicitly saying whether she was or not, that was just the feeling I got. I don't think the dialoug came out and actually said it.

You - (Sorry did not feel like messing with quote tags this late)"On the other hand, I did love the contrast between the perfectly romantic hotel room and the overexcited dad, vs. the bathroom scene. It felt extremely real and believable, like almost everything else in this game."

Yeah that's what I like about the writing in the 2 Ptolomy games I have played. I am not fighting to suspend disbelief like so many of the other games/vns in a similar vein that I have played/viewed. I think you have to look into the abyss of your soul when you like this stuff and examine why. Myself, the conclusion I have come to is what does it for me is that these characters are struggling with passion that overcomes the threat of the apocalypse of peer condemnation that hangs over their heads. I mean you could say the same thing about some of the classics (Romeo and Juliet springs to mind) but in the world we live in these days in the west the incest stuff is shorthand to set up that doomed love situation quickly and easily. It also helps for my peace of mind that I have never once been attracted to a relative except in the abstract where I can acknowledge that some of mine are beautiful girls without being turned on by them. Love and the ridiculously strong passion it inspires is what does it for me man. Hope I find it again some day.

Reactions: 215303j

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Completely agreed.
Hypocrisy baked into us by evolution. Deciding not to cheat is kind of the end of this particular incest story isn't it? So for practicle reasons I can see why the dev didn't include that choice. Unless you guys wanted to see how the MC beats Kell off with a stick. Kinda less fun watching the MC fend off a Kell that is all about it huh?

215303j

Hypocrisy baked into us by evolution. Deciding not to cheat is kind of the end of this particular incest story isn't it? So for practicle reasons I can see why the dev didn't include that choice. Unless you guys wanted to see how the MC beats Kell off with a stick. Kinda less fun watching the MC fend off a Kell that is all about it huh?
In general terms, and not specifically related to this game:
What @Vortex5000 meant (IMHO) was that he doesn't see the difference between a cheating MC and NTR (= cheating wife). Somehow a cheating MC seems acceptable to many and NTR isn't. That's bullshit, it's the same. The only difference is which party gets hurt, either yourself or your wife. I'm not sure if this culturally inspired "hypocrisy" (as you say), but I also don't know if I should care about that opinion, each to his own. For myself, I can say that I generally don't like people who cheat on each other, regardless of who is the cheating party.

With regards to this game, because the relationship between the MC and his wife is on the rocks anyway, the cheating somehow feels less bad.

The idea of trying to beat Kelly off with a stick (figuratively speaking) is interesting. In a way, this is what happens in the game. I feel that initially, the MC is more reluctant about this than Kelly. Which is probably how it should be.

215303j

Not 40's but more like 50's in his 40's I would expect him to have more muscles on him. Especially now if he wants to keep up with young pussies in his life. This gym his wife cooked up will come in handy for him in near future.

Bodywise he might be in his 40's but his face is older.. he looks like he will retire in several years. Balding gray hair and deep wrinkes on his not shaved head.
Dunno... I actually like the MC very much. At least he's not some snotnosed kid who is a head smaller than all the females around him...

I don't know if you meet a lot of successful office people IRL, but most of them look exactly like the MC... Many of them are more overweight though.

And the age, well, that's math. Most successful people don't have kids until they are between 25-30. Many even much later.
So, 30+20 = 50...

Reactions: Penfold Mole

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
In general terms, and not specifically related to this game:
What @Vortex5000 meant (IMHO) was that he doesn't see the difference between a cheating MC and NTR (= cheating wife). Somehow a cheating MC seems acceptable to many and NTR isn't. That's bullshit, it's the same. The only difference is which party gets hurt, either yourself or your wife. I'm not sure if this culturally inspired "hypocrisy" (as you say), but I also don't know if I should care about that opinion, each to his own. For myself, I can say that I generally don't like people who cheat on each other, regardless of who is the cheating party.

With regards to this game, because the relationship between the MC and his wife is on the rocks anyway, the cheating somehow feels less bad.

The idea of trying to beat Kelly off with a stick (figuratively speaking) is interesting. In a way, this is what happens in the game. I feel that initially, the MC is more reluctant about this than Kelly. Which is probably how it should be.

I said hypocrisy from evolution not culture. It's the "I have six women but they should only sleep with me" sentiment that really just comes from the breeding strategy. Not going to elaborate further cause it's not important.
I don't like cheating either, and agree with what you were saying about this seeming like a less egregious case (Partly because she was a bitch and insulted his masculinity when she should have been concerned and supportive. She was all like "Go to the doctor and get it fixed" not "Go to the doctor and get checked out. That can be a sign of cardiovascular disease and I don't want to lose you"

215303j

It's the "I have six women but they should only sleep with me" sentiment that really just comes from the breeding strategy.
Are you muslim? ;) Personally I have more than enough with one woman, thanks... XD

One big difference between males and females having multiple partners, especially in the age before reliable birth control, is that the women conceives and give birth.
The father has to be certain that he is the actual father if he were to support the child.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I said hypocrisy from evolution not culture. It's the "I have six women but they should only sleep with me" sentiment that really just comes from the breeding strategy. Not going to elaborate further cause it's not important.
I don't like cheating either, and agree with what you were saying about this seeming like a less egregious case (Partly because she was a bitch and insulted his masculinity when she should have been concerned and supportive. She was all like "Go to the doctor and get it fixed" not "Go to the doctor and get checked out. That can be a sign of cardiovascular disease and I don't want to lose you"
Did we play the same game ?

1st scene of the game MC and his old decrepit ass wants to bang his HOT wife, but cant get it up... rather than admit he has a problem, tries to FORCE face-fuck her despite knowing she hates giving head (he has been married to this woman for a while, so he KNOWS she hates doing that). She loses her cool, and goes apeshit on him "deservedly" so to be honest.

2nd scene Lisa... errr Kelly has her inner monologue giving us a glimpse at her true personality (and its not submissive, its BOLD) therefore picking BOLD choices is the right way to go with her its the CANON of the story, and the sub choice is there only to add the illusion of choice... So you pick the BOLD choice with Kelly, and she immediately acts like a rude entitled bitch to Christine without provocation.

Few story steps later Christine admits that while MC might have erectile dysfunction, she is all sorts of messed up as well, and admits she may be suffering from bi-polar depression. Christine a WOMAN was strong enough to admit she is kinda fucked up, the MC being a MAN never once admits he has any problems despite nearly coughing up a lung at the pool while only being 55...

Non-cheating route - later once MC while thinking of Kelly is able to pound the hell out of his wife and get his marriage back on track, she starts acting very differently. Hell at this point MC starts acting like a decent human being as well, that scene with Christine's son where the MC verbally man-handles him was AMAZING, mad respect for the MC for that scene... Still not all his happiness since Christine tries to bond with Kelly, and Kelly regardless of choices you picked earlier is still a complete cunt with her for no ****ing reason other than "I want to bang my old daddy".

The game isnt called "Dreaming of Kelly" or "Daughter Bangs Dad that looks like Grampa". its called Intimate Relations... therefore aside from MC, the other women should all be in the running for "main girl", Kelly should not get preference by the public as if she was the main girl, or 2nd protagonist, unless she is the chosen one in the path your playing.

Personally I hope that Ptolemy writes out Christine for those who followed the NTR route, once she moves out of the house like she claims at the end of her path, thats its goodbye, keep following MC and the remaining girls that are still in the running "one down". I dont want to follow MC romp with Kelly, doctor, and sexy secretary only to be interrupted with a "meanwhile in the gym Christine is getting shared by Mateo with 5 BBC"....

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I didnt like how Matteo treated Christine but I think she seems to be having second thoughts about her affair with him and may end up returning to the MC. I think there could have been a few choices to be made in this update I mean come on, Christine is now having lesbian thoughts about Nadine? Why didnt the dev just branch out the cheating route to include a Nadine one also because now it looks like we may get two cheating routes for Christine, 1 straight and 1 lesbian and another choice was to kiss his secretary or not because lets face it Kelly probably wont share with anyone except for Christine which is a given. I like this game but for all of the wait this update was short and it seemed rushed without any choices to be made.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I didnt like how Matteo treated Christine but I think she seems to be having second thoughts about her affair with him and may end up returning to the MC. I think there could have been a few choices to be made in this update I mean come on, Christine is now having lesbian thoughts about Nadine? Why didnt the dev just branch out the cheating route to include a Nadine one also because now it looks like we may get two cheating routes for Christine, 1 straight and 1 lesbian and another choice was to kiss his secretary or not because lets face it Kelly probably wont share with anyone except for Christine which is a given. I like this game but for all of the wait this update was short and it seemed rushed without any choices to be made.
Actually no.. the way its written she is doing the opposite, she is abandoning her fiery personality in favor of being a subservient cock-craving slut. She listened to him when he told her to go back to his husband, she begs him to bang her after being called a dirty slut, she gives him head despite hating doing it... she asks when they can meet again as soon as he is done banging her..

Dont even get me started on the depressing part that happens in the NTR route when she goes to visit her son for the last time... since the MC isnt there to make him act like a man rather than a snot-nosed little bitch, dude just slams the door on her face... at this point Christine is broken... she falls to her knees on his doorstep and cries her eyes out saying "I've lost everything that I ever cared about now...all I have left is Mateo.. and whatever plans he has for me". That right there paints a picture of the kinda crap we can expect if she features prominently despite no longer being part of the main story...

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Did we play the same game ?

1st scene of the game MC and his old decrepit ass wants to bang his HOT wife, but cant get it up... rather than admit he has a problem, tries to FORCE face-fuck her despite knowing she hates giving head (he has been married to this woman for a while, so he KNOWS she hates doing that). She loses her cool, and goes apeshit on him "deservedly" so to be honest.

2nd scene Lisa... errr Kelly has her inner monologue giving us a glimpse at her true personality (and its not submissive, its BOLD) therefore picking BOLD choices is the right way to go with her its the CANON of the story, and the sub choice is there only to add the illusion of choice... So you pick the BOLD choice with Kelly, and she immediately acts like a rude entitled bitch to Christine without provocation.

Few story steps later Christine admits that while MC might have erectile dysfunction, she is all sorts of messed up as well, and admits she may be suffering from bi-polar depression. Christine a WOMAN was strong enough to admit she is kinda fucked up, the MC being a MAN never once admits he has any problems despite nearly coughing up a lung at the pool while only being 55...

Non-cheating route - later once MC while thinking of Kelly is able to pound the hell out of his wife and get his marriage back on track, she starts acting very differently. Hell at this point MC starts acting like a decent human being as well, that scene with Christine's son where the MC verbally man-handles him was AMAZING, mad respect for the MC for that scene... Still not all his happiness since Christine tries to bond with Kelly, and Kelly regardless of choices you picked earlier is still a complete cunt with her for no ****ing reason other than "I want to bang my old daddy".

The game isnt called "Dreaming of Kelly" or "Daughter Bangs Dad that looks like Grampa". its called Intimate Relations... therefore aside from MC, the other women should all be in the running for "main girl", Kelly should not get preference by the public as if she was the main girl, or 2nd protagonist, unless she is the chosen one in the path your playing.

Personally I hope that Ptolemy writes out Christine for those who followed the NTR route, once she moves out of the house like she claims at the end of her path, thats its goodbye, keep following MC and the remaining girls that are still in the running "one down". I dont want to follow MC romp with Kelly, doctor, and sexy secretary only to be interrupted with a "meanwhile in the gym Christine is getting shared by Mateo with 5 BBC"....
I do not remember the first scene. I played it when it dropped I don't know how many versions ago (Guess I should really go through and verify in future before I start talking shit) I had to back up about to about halfway through a couple months ago due to some choices I didn't like and I guess I mis-remembered how the ED scene went down.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Are you muslim? ;) Personally I have more than enough with one woman, thanks... XD

One big difference between males and females having multiple partners, especially in the age before reliable birth control, is that the women conceives and give birth.
The father has to be certain that he is the actual father if he were to support the child.
And that difference is why it is evolutionally advantageous for males to spread it around as much as possible. And no not muslim, I was speaking about the the gorilla/chimpanzee alpha male gets to fuck model being kinda the source of the hypocrisy of "No NTR but my character can cheat all he wants" sentiments that people were expressing without examining it at all for parity or rationality. Those things well up from the lizard brain.

I imagine more than one woman for more than one night would kill me in about a month of trying to make them both/all happy. "Really honey I'll get to your car tomorrow today I'm working on the lawn mower, taking Cathy out shopping and having dinner with Karen afterward. Oh and I have to fix Karen's bookshelf. Then it's sleep for 5 hours go to work, and I'll clean the toilet enclosure after work. Yes I know it isn't as gross for me because I don't have to sit down and look at the wall by the toilet. Yes honey I know you don't splash like that. Sorry."
Personally I don't know how you guys manage with having kids and a woman. You supposedly can just tell the kids what to do and not the other way around. Still every dad I know is exhausted.

kokojomyo

Jan 11, 2018
how do you get Christine cheating route? I can't seem to get it, or can someone provide me a save for it?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
how do you get Christine cheating route? I can't seem to get it, or can someone provide me a save for it?
you have to select all the Bold choices for her, then you go meet the gym guy at his apartment (forget his name) she will continue to meet him after the girl leaves instead of running away.

Jul 18, 2017
Loved this update, despite the small amounts of decisions and it's unfortunate small amount content but that doesn't mean i'm complaining. I will say the content added was definitely solid and worth the wait.

I also agree with the people on the side of Ptolemy has never disappointed with making the scenes in his games taking the more realistic/believable approach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep up the good work @Ptolemy, i'm looking forward to the next update and whats to come.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
@Ptolemy : played it, nice game, nice narration. I didn't see many choices and I actually didn't like how the existing ones are made tho. Also, when a character cums inside someone else, I'd like to see the creampie, not having it hidden and the story moves ahead in a couple of lines. Last note: I couldn't find a button to put some trasparency on the chat box, that black window covering faces and animations is annoying af.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Why the hell would you want to see that scene ? It's a disgrace to everything Christine was building up to be... It's like tossing a regal queen that fell on hard times into a pool of shit just because you think he generic princess is hotter....

Am I seriously the only one that thinks Kelly is basically a taller version of Lisa from Big Brother ? Not that it's a bad thing, but Christine is way more unique and attractive...
Because I love Kelly more and only want to have romantic relationship with her. That's it really.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
That was a damn hot update :FeelsGoodMan:, totally worth all the waiting :test2:, this dev is really capable of telling good adult(adult, not pornographic) stories...

Reactions: Nekura

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished this update and am impressed so far. Great graphics and a storyline that flows very smoothly. Is definitely replayable to make different choices at the beginning for the 3 main characters that should affect their personalities throughout the game. Ptolemy has one animation that is good but could be better. There is even a cameo with Dana and Chris from Dreaming of Dana. There are choices to be made for love interests that seem very clear who you are choosing and who is going to be closed off. Great start. Have to play again to find out how game play changes with different choices at the beginning.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Loved this update, despite the small amounts of decisions and it's unfortunate small amount content but that doesn't mean i'm complaining. I will say the content added was definitely solid and worth the wait.

I also agree with the people on the side of Ptolemy has never disappointed with making the scenes in his games taking the more realistic/believable approach.

keep up the good work @Ptolemy, i'm looking forward to the next update and whats to come.
I agree with most of what you said. However, I like the fewer choices because it was easier to follow and/or guess what the effect of that choice was. You are right on about the Hotel Scene but not sure it speaks to Kelly's character depending on you choices at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: SpecularGoodness
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes