Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
One of the things that concerns me about the harem routes in these games, even as I eagerly play them, is not that an MC is cheating with multiple women, but that they are being cheated on. Jessica is an obvious example here. She is vulnerable, and has been obviously thinking (shall we say) kindly towards Andrew for some time. Now she is strongly considering an affair with him. How would she react, after consummating her desires, if she discovered that Andrew was also dipping his pecker into Kelly and/or any number of other honey pots.

At least, in Jessica's case, she claims to only want someone who can care for her, and for whom she can care. Andrew obviously is caring in this relationship, and love does not seem to be her object with him. However, I have my doubts on that score... We will see about that.

As I said, it bothers my conscience, but it never stops me from playing on... and hoping for a threesome! :)
You have the option to not have a relationship with her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Of course I do, and I CHOOSE not to exercise it. It was just a harmless rant to get something off my chest, since I had a few minutes before continuing with my 2nd of 5 routes through this game. No offense meant to anyone who might have taken offense.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Holy shit. Normaly i'm not in this kind of game (father + daughter), but this story is quite exiting and erotic.
Maybe the progress from conflict to making love is a bit too rushed, but thats ok.

The idea with "Name thoughts" is pretty good. It gives more depth to the story, i think.
Looking forward what will happen. Thank's for your work.

Almost forgot, i got some error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, when my english is not perfect, not my native language.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Holy shit. Normaly i'm not in this kind of game (father + daughter), but this story is quite exiting and erotic.
Maybe the progress from conflict to making love is a bit too rushed, but thats ok.

The idea with "Name thoughts" is pretty good. It gives more depth to the story, i think.
Looking forward what will happen. Thank's for your work.

Almost forgot, i got some error:

Sorry, when my english is not perfect, not my native language.
Hey man, did this happen when Jessica notifies you of the changed passwords after letting her take the whole day off for her son?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there any "route" that doesn't force him to fuck his daughter? I tried picking different bold and timid choices 3 times but it still forces him to fantasize and wanting to fuck his daughter. I did the fast forward trick and nothing changes they still end up making out on the couch.
Is this another one of those fake choice games or am I just doing it wrong?
I know I can just use a walkthrough but I don't want to spoil it just to avoid forced incest.

Reactions: UncleVT

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's how it is with games in this area.
Your decisions are usually ignored just to meet the expectations of most players. You can have sex all over the game world, but if you don't want to have someone, it will be very difficult or impossible for you to get rid of that person.

In my eyes, the father wouldn't need to think of his daughter like that, but that's what the author of this game came up with.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The game main Base is daughter so the main story will be focus on daughter even if he add option for not having sex then game will just end because there is no further content because they don't waste time making content for people like you they only make content for their patron understand. just enjoy this beautiful website you may find some games with with no sex. there is no reason crying it here no one will hear you this is a pirate forum.
Seems you're trolling a member just coz his opinion doesn't match yours and wants to have different choices in the game. Could've several options for the daughter to have sex with others other than his father and the story could continue to improve, but you lock yourself into one.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Ok I just speed clicked to the end and like I suspected you literally had no CHOICE whether he had sex with his daughter or not. Disappointing.
Wow! Just... wow! She plays an incest game, and is disappointed when there's incest. Here's yer sign:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Where is the point in making a decision-based VN when decisions are not taken into account?
Don't get me wrong, the story is quite erotic and good, when you play normaly.
But what is, when you don't want X-Person?
In this story i find it weird, that the father has sexual feelings about his daughter.
He has a sexy wife, can have an affair with the doctor or the secretary.... Why the daughter?
Also men in his age don't think anymore with the lower half most of the time.
As i said before, the story is too rushed, but when you deactivate your brain you can enjoy the story. ;)

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I'll wait to do a full review, but comparing this to Dreaming of Dana it's an improvement. The renders have improved and there is no grinding so far. The story is a bit all over the place, as most incest stories are. The way it juggles different story lines is interesting. It's presented more like a show or movie where we follow various characters. I haven't tried playing it multiple times, but I will say that the choices are a bit vague. More than once you get the option of Bold vs. Timid without really understanding what that means. You don't even know what the result will be in the scene you make the choice in, let alone future scenes. So this could probably be made more clear to the player.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I'll wait to do a full review, but comparing this to Dreaming of Dana it's an improvement. The renders have improved and there is no grinding so far. The story is a bit all over the place, as most incest stories are. The way it juggles different story lines is interesting. It's presented more like a show or movie where we follow various characters. I haven't tried playing it multiple times, but I will say that the choices are a bit vague. More than once you get the option of Bold vs. Timid without really understanding what that means. You don't even know what the result will be in the scene you make the choice in, let alone future scenes. So this could probably be made more clear to the player.
Bold = doesn't take any shit from anyone
Timid = pussy

Timid gets walked all over
Bold doesn't

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Bold and timid mean certain things, but they can have different interpretations.
Timid, let people do what they want to you.
Timid, runs away from sex.
Bold, tell someone to fuck off.
Bold, tell someone to fuck you.

Bold and Timid aren't enough to go on in the context given.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The choices you make at the beginning only affect the beginning. It seems to me that he didn't like how the bold/timid system was playing out, so he stopped doing anything with it.

The only choices that matter to the main story are:
There is one other choice of some consequence:

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes