ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@Ptolemy has 3 projects of his own plus helping with Life With Mary. A lot on his plate. Looks like Alexandra will be his next update but no info on IR and Dreaming Of Dana is complete so only 2 games that are his. Just curious when the next update of Intimate Relations will be.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know which game this is for though.

Ptolemy-Today at 8:48 PM

@here Just giving a heads up. The patch is done. Just waiting for the text to come back from the proofreader. Should be 10 to 12 h

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I need to go into this with a open mind since Dreaming of Dana is one of my favorite games, i'm hoping i like some characters in this as much as i like Andrea and Dana.
The MC is not that great looking an overweight!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Sweet baby Gibus!

How could I not have been playing this game untill now?! Been in my "to play" folder for so long... And then I saw a post here today, I thought "lets go and try this", the "DILF" tag finished to (obviously) convince me.

I'm stunned by this game!

One of the best stories I had the pleasure to go through. The writing is just on point, the pace is really well put. I could really feel the sexual tension and MC's tortured mind.

Each character is very well psychologicaly designed, even if we witness some "usual" behaviours (the crazy daughter friend, the craving secretary and so on).

And the renders... Gorgeous! Models may be known, but they are brilliantly executed. Each girl really feels unique.

And for once, MC feels like a real person, with doubts, fears, insecurities... Not the usual 15 inches 20ish yo ultra muscular (or wannabe) pussy hunter.

Maybe it's my 40+yo brain wich is kicking in, feeling close to the MC, but in any case, wow, just wow!

Thanks @Ptolemy for this one!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ho ho! He's done with Alexandra and back to IR! (By the way, when you support this creator, you get three games for the pledge of one. Check him out on Patreon). And now for something completely different:

Progress report
Patrons only
Jun 29 at 4:14pm
Hi

A couple of things.

First of all, my long job transition if finally finished.

From now on I'll be working from home.

Unfortunately, I've had a hell of a last week at the office. 10 to 12h days. And I've only managed to prepare 30 renders since the last report on Monday.

But with the extra time I'll have from now on, I should be able to more than make up for it in the coming week.

It's hard to say by how much my 'productivity' will increase at this point. It's still very early.

But if up till now, my aim was to average 10 renders a day. I hope to double it. That's the aim, anyway.

This will of course will mean larger patches.

That's about it. It's been a very good day for me, if a rough week. :D

Will make another post on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll see how much I can do by then. And I'll have a better idea on what to expect.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Not to be that guy but is the game updated every 2-3 months jw the update frequency great game loving the story as well

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He currently develops 2 distinct games and helps out another dev on a different game. It used to be three distinct games, but Dreaming of Dana is complete now. So, yes, the rotation was roughly a game update a month, alternating.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is it possible to hide the text?
y_outline.rpy attached
Umm... I would recommend my up-to-date full patch from my sig instead of this single file from it that appears to be the main conf file from the old v2.4.2.
I mean, it won't work without the text box background replacement image, anyway :rolleyes:. And will most likely make the game crash right at the start because of the missing image.
So it's rather useless to post it separately.

To toggle the text itself there's the h-key and the middle button of the mouse.

Reactions: Krull

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
He currently develops 2 distinct games and helps out another dev on a different game. It used to be three distinct games, but Dreaming of Dana is complete now. So, yes, the rotation was roughly a game update a month, alternating.
to which other dev/project does he help ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
to which other dev/project does he help ?
@Ptolemy has 3 projects of his own plus helping with Life With Mary. A lot on his plate. Looks like Alexandra will be his next update but no info on IR and Dreaming Of Dana is complete so only 2 games that are his. Just curious when the next update of Intimate Relations will be.

Reactions: willzo and N1K17Y

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Happy Independence Day indeed. And even for you non-Americans, you can certainly celebrate this update by popping over to Ptolemy's Patreon and giving him a few shekels!

Progress update
Patrons only
Jul 4 at 1:15pm
Hi

Well, it's been a few days now.

Enough for me to know what kind of difference making my own program does.

It's pretty significant.

I'm at 175 renders for IR now, and did 2 animations. One of those need to be redone, though. Didn't come out as good as I hoped. Who knew that blowjobs were more difficult than sex.

Anyway. I don't want to make any promises, that I might have to go back on. But if things go as the have been, the next IR patch should be ready sometime near the end of next week.

Something around 250 to 300 renders and a few animations.

That's it for now.

Ptolemy

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Happy Independence Day indeed. And even for you non-Americans, you can certainly celebrate this update by popping over to Ptolemy's Patreon and giving him a few shekels!

Progress update
Patrons only
Jul 4 at 1:15pm
Hi

Well, it's been a few days now.

Enough for me to know what kind of difference making my own program does.

It's pretty significant.

I'm at 175 renders for IR now, and did 2 animations. One of those need to be redone, though. Didn't come out as good as I hoped. Who knew that blowjobs were more difficult than sex.

Anyway. I don't want to make any promises, that I might have to go back on. But if things go as the have been, the next IR patch should be ready sometime near the end of next week.

Something around 250 to 300 renders and a few animations.

That's it for now.

Ptolemy
The expression on his face tells us where her left hand is and what it's doing :biggrin:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This guy is like Mr. Communication. He's worth a pledge just for that, but his games are also a treat!

Progress update
Patrons only
Jul 9 at 4:26pm
Hi

Well, not that much to say.

I've prepared 250 renders, and 4 animations.
What's left to do is 50 renders, postwork, coding and half the dialogue.

The biggest thing is how long will it actually take to process the renders. Going full steam on 5 PC's right now. And 200 of them are processed. Still, I imagine that by Friday all 300 the renders should be processed.

If that's the case, the patch will be released on Sunday or Monday. 300 renders 4 or 5 animations. I might add one more. Not sure yet.

I'll make a post on Friday to confirm the release date.

Other than that. I've been working as a writer for someone else's demo. Not close to finished yet, but I think it's pretty good. When it does come out, you might want to check it out. I'll provide a link then.

He might put it on my server like Likesblondes, but maybe not.

That's about it.

Ptolemy

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes