Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think Matteo path ends in previous version if you push wife to Matteo then you will get scene with doctor in this version only on that path or else not at least for me
My faith in Ptolemy is restored if that is indeed the case, a few pages back, I wrote that if Christine went to Mateo, that should only be mentioned going forward, and we should not have to see her "de-humanizing" scenes with that loser.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
in this version you will not even see wife or matteo if you go that way at least this developer did that thing good not like rubbing it into your face & people are just disgrace with the game & cry, bitch about lack of choices the base game story is DILF so it will be centered till end of the game. & other girl in game all are avoidable they just don't understand this game IMO this is a good game.
Its just kind of a shame the daughter is an unlikable bitch in this one...I mean I love Lisa from BB as much as the next guy, but when you take away her sweet personality and make her a cunt to her stepmom in this game... I kinda see her as an ugly petty slut...

To me I just wanted Christine gone if on the NTR path, cause she is no longer in the running for Main Girl... her story is done, she chose wrong, GTFO basically... moving on with DILF, Doctor, and Secretary... possibly with the daughter's friend lol...

Same should happen to the others if they chose someone other than MC, up till DILF either wins and takes home the gold, or Ptolemy gives us awesome endings like those for DoD for each girl, in case a different female is chosen instead of daughter, or threesome ends if DILF curbs her attitude and agrees to share with another female...

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Its just kind of a shame the daughter is an unlikable bitch in this one...I mean I love Lisa from BB as much as the next guy, but when you take away her sweet personality and make her a cunt to her stepmom in this game... I kinda see her as an ugly petty slut...

To me I just wanted Christine gone if on the NTR path, cause she is no longer in the running for Main Girl... her story is done, she chose wrong, GTFO basically... moving on with DILF, Doctor, and Secretary... possibly with the daughter's friend lol...

Same should happen to the others if they chose someone other than MC, up till DILF either wins and takes home the gold, or Ptolemy gives us awesome endings like those for DoD for each girl, in case a different female is chosen instead of daughter, or threesome ends if DILF curbs her attitude and agrees to share with another female...
Threesome? With this MC?
It does not matter if this was the intention of the author, but MC in this game looks and behaves like an aging idiot with the face of a retired and incest` infected dealer of used tires for tractors, who does not exciting of the view of one of the most attractive MILF that I've seen in this type of games, or indeed a very interesting secretary. On the other hand, he is excited by the middle school games of a stupid daughter, who hates her stepmother. OK, everyone has their deviations, the authors of the games also, but why is the player treated here like a child who has not been left with any choice? I was hoping it was an adult game.

nsj

May 18, 2018
choice do not matter enough, which seems like a trend in his games. Considering that you always end up with the main girl, in this case your daughter.

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
choice do not matter enough, which seems like a trend in his games. Considering that you always end up with the main girl, in this case your daughter.
Does it mean that the player has to end up with the stupidest and least attractive woman? Is this supposed to be some kind of punishment for incest, agreed with Patreon? :)

nsj

May 18, 2018
Does it mean that the player has to end up with the stupidest and least attractive woman? Is this supposed to be some kind of punishment for incest, agreed with Patreon? :)
who knows, this was the last time at least for me that I am playing it. I am not into the daughter at all.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
the daughter looks very good..but has the personality of a rabid turnip negating her beauty
She's like that toward the bitch who is verbally and psychologically abusive to her father. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't recall her acting like that toward anyone else.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
She's like that toward the bitch who is verbally and psychologically abusive to her father. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't recall her acting like that toward anyone else.
Yeah I'd say you missed tons, if you make Christine a good girl from the start she isn't bad to her husband, they are going through a rough patch, and the daughter being a mega bitch to her isn't helpi her dads marriage.

Remember the first scene of the game is the impotent loser of an MC trying to shift blame to his hot wife, and trying to force her into a face-fuck...

Kelly...is that the daughters name ? Is mean to tons of women, the one she tries to set her dad up with at the bar, the bartender who she calls an ugly pig, the doctor, and the secretary....shit she is mean to her friend when she jokingly asks to bang her dad lol.

Reactions: ThunderRob

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017

I agree but I do want hints as to what is going on with Christine from time to time and when this ends, an epilogue like "5 months later" later or some shit.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
if you make Christine a good girl from the start she isn't bad to her husband
As far as I can tell every girl is good to Andrew if you want them to. The point of this game though is that the daughter wants to fuck him and that is why the story is so crazy for a good part.

I had played Dreaming of Dana before I found this game. DoD is already a classic for what it's worth. And like many others I found this game after playing DoD. The description even mentions DoD and early on you get to see Dana and Chris in the bar. I think this creates the false assumption this game is in any way similar. It isn't. Once you get over that you can enjoy it as a different game. Or not enjoy it, because it doesn't hit your buttons. Kelly is not like Dana and Andrew is not like Chris. The only thing they have in common is, that they do incest.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think this was a very good update. Jessica has become my main squeeze for IR. Kelly has become my 4th in preference due to personality and the way she treats everyone except the MC. Denise is a sweet lady who has fallen for a complete ass. I think Kelly is a bitch through and through and even with her short periods of regret she will stay that way. Karla is probably the most abused character in this game. The only regret Kelly has had is she recognized she has taken complete advantage of her love (Karla's) for her. In a way I feel sorry for Karla and she acts like a 12 yr old looking for and doing what ever they can to get their parent's approval. Much as I like Jessica she is easily manipulated, only took 1 kind act by MC for her to climb into his bed. Overall this is a very good update with a lot of content considering it hasn't been that long since @Ptolemy started working on it again after his update on his other game. Some of the best animation there is on this site. It was also very short but sweet. Wasn't expecting Jessica and MC to get together so soon though.
Edit:Just noticed that this has a female protagonist which I think would be Kelly. I also chose to keep the Karla/Kelly relationship alive because there might be hope for Kelly that way in terms of changing. We will see. Have a save so I can change it later if I want. Need to give Karla a chance to grow up also.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Even if you like the daughter (my case) the MC has no options to do anything with her... It's one way or no way.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes